Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 27118
-
Yesterday 09:24 #27118Senior Member

Posts: 4093Tsukiji Weekly Forecast
I decided to get a $50 non HE in midtown instead on Sunday. There was a knot in my shoulder that was really bothering me. I feel like a new man now. Going to bang every day this week because I found some money that I stashed away in an online bank.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
I find myself in another Hot Trio situation at RS8:
Marina from Tokyo for best happy feelings bangs. She's leaving at the end of this week and I need to give her a good goodbye bang.
Natsu from Osaka for best body bangs. I'm inviting her over to Thanksgiving to meet mom!
Hanami from Nagoya for best service bangs. She's so hot with her hair down and some makeup.
Was Rena MK here before? I need to visit MK again before Ash leaves for China.
Rino is only here for a month so I taking her for weekly bangbus rides.
-
Yesterday 07:22 #27117Senior Member

Posts: 4752Rain or shine, there's always time for a hooker to cum in.
I fucked both days and I gamble both days. Took in an extra thousand on a shitty weekend and cum twice is a good weekend.
Cocomi looks familiar. It's about time they get some qualify new J girls.
Rena MK tallest hot pussy.
Miru MK smallest hot pussy.
Maya SE biggest tits hot pussy.
Rino SE hottest exotic experience (is Anime porn exotic?
Natsu R8 - best at R8 now. Maybe you like Hanami better Seika is a filter pic.
Ivy is Jasper the Ghost skin with a lot of good reviews.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 22:29 #27116Senior Member

Posts: 202BBFS J girls
Are there really so many BBFS j-girls in NYC?
Here in LA they're almost all k-girls that do that.
-
09-27-26 13:32 #27115Senior Member

Posts: 4093Tsukiji Rainy Wet Weekend Continues
I have to admit that I went out to bang yesterday. A little rain never bothered me. But it's pretty crappy today so I dunno.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
I had a weird epiphany yesterday. I told Hanami RS8 that she was the second day care teacher that I have banged then Aino shows up. What are the chances? Is God trying to tell me something? Or have I smoked too much pot?
Cocomi PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/cocomi - I have the urge to eat some Cocomi curry. Too bad she's not here until tomorrow.
-
09-25-26 23:17 #27114Senior Member

Posts: 4093Tsukiji Rainy Wet Weekend
It's going to be a shitty weekend with the strong rain storm coming in. I hope the JGirls appreciate you perverts for braving the downpour to go see them. The following girls picked the wrong weekend to start in NYC.
Miru MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ - looks like a generic JGirl. She is going to need to work extra hard with the competition in MK.
Aina NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33833 - teacher Aina is back! Another hot service queen. Too bad you can't combine with Hanami RS8 for the hot for teacher duo.
Maya NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33834 - E-cups? This may require hands on investigation.
Seika RS8 https://risingsun8.com/view/33823 - seems like a bunch of AI pics.
-
09-24-26 11:28 #27113Senior Member

Posts: 4093Tsukiji Suprise
The web site is intermittent again. Best work on those WAF rules.
Surprise #1 - Mayu NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33794 - Mayu is still hanging in there? There's been no reviews.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Surprise #2 - Chole/Rio/Hottie https://mimi10086.com/view/38156 - this is not a NY web site. No idea if Rio and her tits are back and hanging out in Miami.
Rena MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ - Rena looks like really wholesome fun for $380. I wonder how flexible she is.
Kotomi PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kotomi - Kotomi is back. I have never seen her. Someone please load up the video and let us know if she is any good.
Mio NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33809 - looks like a lolli.
-
09-24-26 01:47 #27112Senior Member

Posts: 4093Hanami RS8 - For relaxing times, make it Hanami time.
It has been feast or famine for JGirls recently. With the recent shipment of top tier JGirls, I have been hitting the bottle hard; banging 6 different JGirls in the past 7 days. I can't stop. I won't stop. When I saw Hanami's photos, I knew that I had to hit it. It's an interesting photo set. Some pictures make her look like a high class mature call girl. Some pictures make her look like a brat looking to make some extra money to buy a new Dior bag. Which one is she going to be? Let's spin the wheel.
Holy shit. She turned out to be a top tier Geisha service queen. Does that sound racist? I don't know how else to describe it. She's here to serve. She wants to do all the work. She wants to please you. She wants to lick you where you haven't been licked before. She's Rino NYSE service level in a more conservative lens. Yes. That is the service level comparison. It's even more funny because Hanami used to work as a nursery school teacher for 2 to 3 year old kids. At 5'6, she used her body to dominate as the captain of the Kendo team in junior high and high school. The girl has power in her shoulders and her long model legs.
Hanami started the shower with a nice soapy f2 f body rub. Then she slid my D between her thighs for p2 p, while not saying a word and just smiling. I was rock hard and ready to risk $200 right there to bang her in the shower. After a few vigorous pumps, she drops to her knees and starts jerking me while still smiling. She's a tease. She slowly starts licking the head while maintaining eye contact. When she finally does puts it in her mouth, she does a snake action BJ, where you feel her tongue wrapping around the underside of your cock. It wasn't like the typical JGirl 3 blow suck and run. This girl has experience.
Back in the room, I'm laying on the bed while she's jamming her tongue in my mouth. WTF. I'm supposed to be driving. She's holding my head and licks the side of my neck. She nibbles on my ear and blows in it. She's back to forcing her tongue back into my mouth. Then she's back to teasing me. Just licking and sucking all over my body and legs.
How was her pussy? Smooth BPP. How tight was she? Tighter and more responsive than Saki NYSE. She wrapped her arms and legs around me for a slow bang. Words of encouragement and kimochi came out when she wasn't kissing and licking my neck. When I couldn't take it any longer, I locked her legs up in M position and went to pound town before cumming deep inside her. Afterwards she asked me to sit up before she started to tongue tease me again with a slow V2 M that was all tongue, before going all in on deep sucks. This is the Hanami experience.
The girl that I wanted to meet, was the girl in photo wearing the black sleeveless dress smoking the hooka. Is that the girl in RS8 room4? Yes, Hanami can be that girl when she want to be. The photo was taken in January of this year when she was vacationing in Malaysia. She glammed herself up with makeup and a filter in that photo. The essence of that girl is in the room. Because I am a fearless idiot, I loaded up the hooka picture on my phone and asked her if the photo was her. She let her hair down, fluffed it to the side of her shoulders and said that she'll wear the black dress if I come visit her in Nagoya. FML. This one is good.
-
09-22-26 23:31 #27111Senior Member

Posts: 4093Natsu RS8 - Your Body Is a Wonderland
One mile to every inch of.
Your skin like porcelain.
One pair of candy lips and.
Your bubblegum tongue.
That verse describes Natsu perfectly. A sweet, sweet one hour girlfriend with the most amazing body and kissable lips. A body that has come back to New York even tighter and finer than before. Gym toned from the streets of Osaka. The best pound-for-pound JGirl in New York. Exotic face. The pictures are her. The hair is more vibrant and trimmed a little shorter. The skin is still bright and soft. The breasts are still amazing and naturally elastic. Boys, this is what real nice tits feel like. Do you even know what really good C cups feel like? It's right there in RS8 room6. Do you know what a grabbable firm round ass feels like? It's right there in RS8 room6.
Your body is a wonderland.
Your body is a wonder, I'll use my hands.
Your body is a wonderland.
Natsu been working hard with her trainer to get in even better shape for her second tour of duty in New York. She even took a side trip to Vancouver 3 months ago, to get trained and remain in fucking shape. Did she get better at sex? Well, let's just say that she's still kinda socially awkward and tries really hard to please her man. We reconnected and I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot. I keep looking at her face and her sexy night gown. She took it right off, to show me her body and ask me what I thought. She lost a little bit of weight but everything is still in the right place.
You want love?
We'll make it.
Swim in a deep sea.
Of blankets.
Take all your big plans.
And break 'them.
She jumped right on top and teased me with her smooth bald pussy. It became a kissy fest. She really wants to please her clients. After we switched to mish, I didn't want to change positions again. We just looked at each other as I slowly ramped up the pace. She held her thighs open with both hands to give me full access. There was no lube just natural wetness. I slowed down. I didn't want the moment to end. Her pussy's muscle memory remembers my cock and starts squeezing. When I couldn't take it any more, I push down on her thighs and put my cum deep inside her.
I'm breaking all the rules with this one. I bang a lot of JGirls every week, but I've slowed down on my reviews because it's been the same old shit. Now, here I am writing two reviews for the same chick in the same year. Here I am trying to rationalize banging her multiple times a week. WTF is this shit? Is it still lust? Is it the other L word? Ok fine, it's a strong LIKE. We're going to STFU about the increase in pricing. She's still below market. She's going to be here for the next 2 months. I need you perverts to cum check out the perfect tits and the perfect hip to waist ratio. We're all lucky fuckers because this girl is hot and still very nice.
-
09-22-26 22:30 #27110Senior Member

Posts: 2741I see Baby Peach is at PKR. She is a hot kgirl who has high Looks and Service. 2 more days according to ad.
Baby Peach - High looks and service. Cute face like a doll, baby face, about 5'4", D MMs, wide hips and ass, beautiful black hair with curls, smells good, very good looking overall. Professional kgirl vibe, good skills and service. Ad photos give a decent idea of her body type. She has many upgrades, like a barbie doll. She is dtf and great in bed.
Peach's body type is like:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1761107071
But she is hotter than the IG model imo. Beautiful lips, large aerolas. Peach is A+ Looks, which is the same ranking as Etsuko / Yuki (top 5%):
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1787978602 Top girls by Looks
Peach routinely ranks around 6th place out of 150 kgirls in Socal. So it will give you roughly an idea of what the other top kgirls are like:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704724 The Short List
If you find yourself having to go to Japan, consider ETO Hinata who compares well with Etsuko (MH Cherry) in both body type, skills, and service. It is maybe the closest thing I've encountered:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7596300 Hinata @ Etoile (Yoshiwara, Japan)
Kgirls
NYC doesn't get a lot of kgirls, but some special ones did pass through. Kgirls tend to have good service, whereas Jgirls tend to be younger. But girls with both Looks and Service aren't too common among either group. In the past 2 years other girls like that I've pointed out for NYC included Baby Arin and Ina. It's a short list.
Examples of girls that lean Looks would be Lady Ari, Kora, Baby Eve (aka Baby Joo West Coast). Examples of girls that lean Service would be Hani, Baby Iu, Ruby, La Sera. These are three example reviews I wrote of kgirls for NYC, so if you have even one of them you can judge how accurate it is:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7311563 Baby Arin
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7509606 Baby Iu
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7553798 PKR Juju
Special mention:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7114456 Ina
If you saw Ina and Baby Arin, you saw 2 of the 3 legendary SSG girls. Ina is top Tier Service. The 3rd one Nali is LA only, through Kbeauty or KGLA.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7401753 Legend of the Three Birds
Attached is an illustration. The shop has two women, a young hot girl and an older assistant who helps run the shop. You walk around and look into each shop and the girls make eyes at you to come in. Reports are that Asian / White foreigners are generally welcome. The illustrated diorama shows the young girl 3 times (sitting in wait, bringing up a snack/drink as you follow, and getting it done). Other tips:
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
Simply people being aware of testing, prevention, condoms, and treatment options adresses many things "for free".
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7680327 Health Guide
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719081 001, viagra, corgs
-
09-22-26 13:56 #27109Senior Member

Posts: 4093When is rains, it pours JPussy!
Hana MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ - Hana and her boys (read: TITS) are back!
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Noa NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33735 - 18 year old starfish Noa is back as well, after her $500/ hr experiment at PPC. You perverts seem to love banging this girl. Would Noa and Saki be the perfect bizarro threesome in which you will have to do all the work? Well at least Saki might give you a nice BBBJ and DFK (you'll need to enabled maximum charm effort).
Mayu NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33794 - only posting because she picked the wrong store to start working at. Rino, Mua, Saki, Noa, Aaliyah! She better call her agent now. We won't even remember her name when she leaves tomorrow.
-
09-22-26 10:01 #27108Senior Member

Posts: 4093Fast site!
Speed and performance has returned! The web site must have been upgraded. It's also been relocated to the Netherlands?
-
09-22-26 02:21 #27107Senior Member

Posts: 4093Tsukiji Surplus
There is, dare I say an abundance of new JGirl pussy in New York. There's even good shit in Falashing atm, but let's take a look at the best of Manhattan for the time being.
Takara MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ - transfer from NJ, good reviews from NJ perverts. Young early 20's anime JGirls that looks like her photos.
Hazuki PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/hazuki - not many reviews but someone reported that she has blonde hair. Could be useful info for one of you perverts.
Saki NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33738 - everyone loves her tits. I say that they are augmented. I may have to get back into her room to interrogate her some more about them. I WANT THE TRUTH!
Mua NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33684 - I would argue that she has the best tits in town. A true PSE experience. Responsive, good moaning, and will make you feel so dirty and oh so good. But alas one and done for me. She's charging an extra $100 for a second pop.
Rino NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33717 - still the queen of NYSE. She's only here for 6 weeks. FYI: She's waiting for a guest appearance from a old friend. You perverts better have your money ready for that double when the time comes.
Natsu RS8 https://risingsun8.com/view/29193 - the best pound-for-pound overall JGirl in New York. Exotic face. Gym toned body. She's been working hard with her trainer to get in even better shape for her second tour of duty in New York. She even took a side trip to Vancouver 3 months ago, to get trained and remain in fucking shape.
Marina RS8 https://risingsun8.com/view/33105 - this girl still entertains the hell our of me. Opinionated, fearless, and down to fuck.
Hanami RS8 https://risingsun8.com/view/33769 - stop the press. Who is this? I'm playing with fire trying to sneak in a 3rd girl in the same house as Natsu and Marina. My research tells me that she's 23 ish, 5'4, slim, and with nice tits from bumble fuck Japan. She works delivery health in Matsusaka Japan. Do you perverts know where that is? It doesn't matter if you know where that it! What matters is that Matsusaka beef is from there. People think that Kobe is the best wagyu beef in the world. I would argue that Kobe is only more expensive because it's a well known brand name. But Matsusaka is the better wagyu. I look forward to debating beef with Hanami, as I slide my American hotdog inside her.
-
09-22-26 01:13 #27106Senior Member

Posts: 4093I'm a history major, so I know these weird facts.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 01:05 #27105Senior Member

Posts: 4752Osaka has the their "restaurant" setup where you walk around and pick a hooker sitting in front of a store front and you go upstairs to fuck them.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Not soapland.
DK would know if there is soapland, I only know about the restaurant district of hookers.
-
09-21-26 11:52 #27104Senior Member

Posts: 4093There are no soaplands in Osaka. They were pushed out in 1990. /nerdvoice.
Originally Posted by DoeMaarLekker
[View Original Post]
She must have meant that she's working in a soapland in the Kansai region.












Reply With Quote




