Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 59439
-
09-22-26 17:40 #59409Senior Member

Posts: 151Mint Spa
Tried out Mint (Been out of the game for a minute for AMP's) drew I guess "Kay" or K (How she went by) Table shower was good and then to the massage room was not expecting much, but right before the flip the energy changed and she got a whole more sensual and handsy tells me to turn over and I do and got hit with negotiations once we agreed she started teasing with junior and sucked on it, Junior was ready for more and she sat on top of it and went at it until I busted, got cleaned and got told the usual KAMP me love you baby etc. And that was the end of the dream cute girl but curious to what the rest of the line up is. Definitely will give it a shot again too!
-
09-22-26 17:12 #59408Senior Member

Posts: 189Never worry. I am there at 10 am for first appointment
I even tell my atf, I know you are the cleanest at this time.
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 17:11 #59407Senior Member

Posts: 408North Georgia Busts
Be advised seven spas busted today in Dalton GA area. https://www.local3news.com/local-new...dccbab66e.html.
Mama can rest easy knowing one less john can get a massage and a handy while LE resources are focused and not on rapists and murderers walking the streets all in the name of fighting "trafficking".
What a sad joke.
-
09-22-26 16:21 #59406Regular Member

Posts: 18Jasmine Spa
Reopened. There is also a new therapist and she is very good at what she did. Recommend.
-
09-22-26 13:55 #59405Senior Member

Posts: 113Yep, some of them do.
I've tasted something on few girls that was some kinda sanitizer or wipe. I'm confident that she didn't sanitize for my protection, they are wanting to get our nasty slobber off of their money-makers.
But I'm sure some of them are too busy to refresh between mongers.
Originally Posted by SweetWater420
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:05 #59404Senior Member

Posts: 189Greater Coming
I great an amazing massage, and a slow deliberate L1. No interruptions, middle age thin asian. Full hour and friendly. OTD 140. I never tried to touch, but don't think it would be rejected.
-
09-22-26 11:27 #59403Regular Member

Posts: 21Clear messages.
Originally Posted by TheBlue1990
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 10:25 #59402Regular Member

Posts: 4I went to Q Massage about 2 months ago, and I was offered the full menu. Decided for L1 tho. Decent massage.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 08:21 #59401Senior Member

Posts: 70For the utc top girls, yall figure they wipe their tits before the next fellas, or we all just indirectly kissing?
-
09-21-26 22:23 #59400Senior Member

Posts: 117Cici sunrise
Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 20:34 #59399Senior Member

Posts: 113Cici sunrise
Any word on where she went? Girls at shop say vacation but I know she was arrested with the others and hasn't been back. Dm me on intel please. Miss that little spinner body.
-
09-21-26 20:20 #59398Senior Member

Posts: 267Therapy
Hey Little C. Thanks so much for the Intel. That's exactly what I was thinking. Therapy looks seedy enough that there could be somewhat of an open menu. I appreciate the Intel. Let me know if I can ever return the favor.
Nat.
Originally Posted by LittleCurious
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 19:36 #59397Senior Member

Posts: 246October visit
Hello atlanta, this monger will be visiting in October, just asking ahead any recommendation on the shops that can recommend this visitor? Will trade information if any of yall ever visits Socal. TIA.
-
09-21-26 19:05 #59396Senior Member

Posts: 189No tip?
8 house + tip= otd. 8?
Originally Posted by OnyxRain
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:39 #59395Senior Member

Posts: 35Yong Sheng doesn't really do L2. Therapy+ is probably your best bet.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




