Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 582 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 8730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8715

    Really late response

    Quote Originally Posted by LegFanatic  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...r/307923922414

    Plan to meet this one today, unless someone gives me warning not to.

    Last 4 8063.
    I had set up a time and was on my way. Didn't get a confirmation. Waited for a bit.

    Went to Hypnosis. Glad I did. 6 hands. Plenty of play and teasing.

    Then redhead responds about an hour later, says she needs to get a room.

    Told her too late. Maybe next time.

    Sounds like that's same as everyone else. I don't understand where this non communication practice is beneficial to anyone! Ugh!

  2. #8714

    No Name on Skip the Games

    Does anyone have a name or any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...s/074273163641

    Thanks.

    Fritz.

  3. #8713
    Quote Originally Posted by WishYou091  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one yet? Thinking about going to see her tonight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...y/112041132447

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexy_legs
    Avoid at all costs, meth / crackhead thief as well.

  4. #8712

    Sammie?

    Has anyone seen this one yet? Thinking about going to see her tonight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...y/112041132447

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexy_legs

  5. #8711

    Renée?

    So has anyone had the pleasure of Renée's company? She is a cutie. I'm planning to see her next week and will post here if it happens. If anyone has seen her, I'd love to hear from you either here or in a USASG message.

    .

  6. #8710
    Quote Originally Posted by LokinFoFun  [View Original Post]
    Unless you have already had it scheduled. Good luck. I've tried and tried and not a single response. So if you do let us know and also find out the secret to get a response.
    Same thing here. I have tried a few times and gotten total radio silence.

  7. #8709

    Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by LegFanatic  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...r/307923922414

    Plan to meet this one today, unless someone gives me warning not to.

    Last 4 8063.
    Unless you have already had it scheduled. Good luck. I've tried and tried and not a single response. So if you do let us know and also find out the secret to get a response.

  8. #8708

    Thick Redhead

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...r/307923922414

    Plan to meet this one today, unless someone gives me warning not to.

    Last 4 8063.

  9. #8707

    Aubrey, Layla, Barbie

    Regardless of what name she is using these days, she is still hot, but for me hot and rushed is no fun, particularly at higher than average prices. I will spend time elsewhere. Thanks for the input guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaedRiver  [View Original Post]
    Probably one of the better looking providers here in Michiana, but she was always rushing. I asked her to slow down and she responded, "This is my job!" That was in the first five minutes of our encounter. And she proceeded to rush. In short, don't go with an hour, she won't want you there. Very much busniess!

  10. #8706

    Eddy

    Eddy will have a room and will be available this week. Good rates, big tits, nice fat ass and nice personality. Probably be available in the Michigan City area. PM me for contact info.

  11. #8705

    *Aubrey

    That's Aubrey. Tattoos don't lie. *.

    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Aubrey from the days before Covid. I used to see her every chance I could when I made it to South Bend. So, obviously a long time ago. She was great back then, but then she increased her prices and it was out of my budget. If you good with paying those prices, you might want to give her a try. If I were to compare performance, I would go with Sadey for a lot less money and equally fun with much better personality. Layla / Aubrey was much more about business and no real connection. But again, that was a long time ago and things could have changed.

  12. #8704
    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Aubrey from the days before Covid. I used to see her every chance I could when I made it to South Bend. So, obviously a long time ago. She was great back then, but then she increased her prices and it was out of my budget. If you good with paying those prices, you might want to give her a try. If I were to compare performance, I would go with Sadey for a lot less money and equally fun with much better personality. Layla / Aubrey was much more about business and no real connection. But again, that was a long time ago and things could have changed.
    Probably one of the better looking providers here in Michiana, but she was always rushing. I asked her to slow down and she responded, "This is my job!" That was in the first five minutes of our encounter. And she proceeded to rush. In short, don't go with an hour, she won't want you there. Very much busniess!

  13. #8703

    Layla

    I believe that is Aubrey from the days before Covid. I used to see her every chance I could when I made it to South Bend. So, obviously a long time ago. She was great back then, but then she increased her prices and it was out of my budget. If you good with paying those prices, you might want to give her a try. If I were to compare performance, I would go with Sadey for a lot less money and equally fun with much better personality. Layla / Aubrey was much more about business and no real connection. But again, that was a long time ago and things could have changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakey  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth jumping through so many hoops to see?

    https://tryst.link/escort/layla-rose32

  14. #8702

    Layla / Barbie

    Is she worth jumping through so many hoops to see?

    https://tryst.link/escort/layla-rose32

  15. #8701

    She did the same to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakey  [View Original Post]
    That sucks! I have been very lucky with her. She seems very reliable when she has a hotel room.
    Same thing happened to me when I was visiting SB from Chicago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape