rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44214
    Administrator


    Posts: 5245

    New Rule

    Starting today only Senior Members with over 50 posts may post in this forum. Anybody not meeting that criterion will be banned. We are doing this due to the un fucking believable number of shills and fake accounts that are being used to post bullshit reports.

    To the guys who qualify, I need your help, sometimes we miss people who break this rule (we look at a lot of fucking posts in a day) if we miss one please report it. When you report it please quote it and say "Reported" so 600 of you guys don't report the same post.

    I hate shills as much as you do but AI is cheap and these fucking pimps running these places don't care who's business they fuck up if it makes them a dollar more.

    To everybody else I made another thread for people who don't quality for this one. Post there if you want, most guys who have been around for awhile can spot a fake post and if yours are not they will see it.

    This post will lead this thread for a few months.

    A2

  2. #44213

    Petite Rami at GG 9/25

    One more visit before heading out for my trip, good that OA got their new thread, bad that they're closed during my drive around on Friday. I made my stop at G&G, hoping to see Lana today as a pick-me-up. Instead a spinner goes by Rami open to tell me that Lana went to have lunch with a friend of hers. I like that pretty face of hers and those nice pair of tits is hard to resist so I just went with it.

    I asked for no oil massage today, and it went by even faster, skip down on the hot towel wipe down instead the wet wipe service to exchange for a soft tuma. Good on the taint licks and the HJ combo she got going. Lick down turned into BJ, no true DT here but it is good enough to get me to the right place with some hand support. Worth mentioning is she is good with her tongue and I would slow it down when she only suck on the tip, pace it well or be prepared to be popped early. DATY to get her moist with just licking it like melting ice cream, like Michael B Jordan taught little Sammie in sinners, got her to O before we start, which is a rare one for me, but a good learning experience. She puts on the cover and gets on top, rides hard and spins well like a true spinner, but just not as short as one for my taste. Smashed her hard in a standing mish and k9 to end up popping in the cover. No BJ clean up, but after she wipes me down, she did give a HJ while licking the shaft to fill in the time. Cost me a pair of Benji and 3 Jackson initially, gave her an extra Jackson on top for the good performance and vocal act. Tina came by to say hi, and left with another stamp card and piece of candy. I don't think I would be back soon enough to have a repeat from my trip, but she is fine to be recommended

  3. #44212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 417

    TOFTT Sunnywell in SA

    For those who know, this AMP is a contemporary of the AMPs that were in Irvine. (Think Skypark, et al.) When the Irvine spots were closed, this shop was spared, as it is in Santa Ana.

    The last time I visited was before COVID. It wanted to see if it was still a KAMP.

    R**maps is incorrect. The HF is now 60 for 30 min and 80 for 45 min.

    The shop now has a C-MMS. I drew a L-RA. I gave a 160 tip for a lackluster session. She was a dead-fish lay, but YMMV. I asked and understood a C-RA was also available; but on the day of my visit, the C-RA had called out, feeling unwell.

    The bottom line is the facilities are as I remember it. The system is as before. But based on this one visit, services are not as good as some other MPs reported on frequently.

  4. #44211

    Wellness

    Use to be my go to in santa ana 2 years ago before I moved. Mamasan knew me and would make sure I was happy every time so I decided to check it out since its still open. Seems like it might be a new owner now. Stopped by twice 1st was with a girl named Mimi, was drunk so I don't remember prices all I remember was see looked to be around 40 and had a nice ass. 2nd time was with vivian.

    45 hr massage was nothing to write about. Cute face small tits 60 HJ 1 for saran wrap BJ and said no FS when I asked since the BJ wasnt good.

    Like I said went cause I use to be a regular but lost all contacts when I moved. If anyone knows where amanda the previous mamasan from here or summer, kiki who went by lulu when she worked at kk in santa ana, went or any other girls went lmk. I know its a long shot but any info is appreciated.

  5. #44210

    Sexy Cici

    Here is my "LASER" report for my Renewal visit yesterday:

    L: As has been reported, Cici is a true beauty. A couple of pics of her chest have been posted on their thread, but look at those lips, because for me, her face is an even stronger draw than her rockin' bod. She's on the shorter side, with MM C-D cups, a shaved symmetrical kitty, shapely legs and a bit of a bubble in back. Brownish hair below her shoulders, and again, the kind of face that I can just stare at repeatedly.

    A: Lucky, my favorite wifey, escorted me to the room and gave a pretend pout when I wasn't going with her this time around. I do want to come back and see her again soon, because she's a pretty and fun as ever. But she brought Cici into to greet me, and she has the perfect mix of sensuality but also has some humor mixed in. And she's super appreciative of all attention given.

    S: She is truly a pro at the BBBJ / BLS / Taint rimming, and she's uses her hands so well. Really hard not to cum when she was going at it, even initially. Somehow managed to prolong and enjoy it before pulling her into 69 and then a round of juicy DATY. Got one finger in initially (YMMV), but then she just wanted my tongue only, which was fine for a good face soaking. Then got bagged with my own Magnum and hopped on for extended mish, pushing up a lot to just stare at her while enjoying the ride. Flipped her for K9, and Cici wanted to do it flat mish. Normally that's not my vibe, but she does have a cute ass, so we tried that for a while before I wanted her in mish again. Almost finished like that, but I wanted to end in her upper lips, so off came the glove and onto a more-than-satisfying BBBJ finish.

    E: Cici know a little English, maybe about the same amount as Lucky, she also likes to throw out the "I love you"s throughout the session. That can often sound fake, but when you're having a great hump while pushing up to see that gorgeous face saying it, it somehow works just fine.

    Repeat: Obviously she's repeatable, but I'm not sure how long she'll be there. Especially if I make good on my promise to see Lucky soon. But if Cici sticks around, I certainly would enjoy a round two with her.

    Hhr HF: $50; dono $150.

  6. #44209

    Cheap BJ

    Stopped by Lucky Feet on Bolsa and met Angela. I got a discount BJ and a massage for. 60 total. I didn't need to get FS there.

    Paid the half hour rate and got what I need.

  7. #44208
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfEmperor  [View Original Post]
    Of course their DD's and if she bends over they could look like that, I showed her the pics when I took, she had a customer she had to go, oh there ok. Later she did not like at all. So I apolgize and if I get back there for a repeat I will do better. I'm always giving shit to another thread about their photos and I promise to do better.
    Not sure is admin read this side as often any more, but I think you may need to post these at the 50- portion, you not a senior member yet. Not going to report you because I like your pictures, well all legitimate pictures are welcome in this age of AI.

  8. #44207

    Terrible Pics for Jessica at Sweet Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfEmperor  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't been here it reminds me of a college house for 4 or 5 roommates. Every room is different. But I was there for Jessica, a fellow monger said I would definitely like her. Well he hit the nail right on Junior. Jessica is the real life Jessica Rabbit. Double DD's slim waist and curvy ass. Total GND with a wonderful nastiness about her. Beautiful eyes loves to DfK. She's very submissive whatever you like. She might be 5 foot tall.

    She hops on table ass pointed toward me, she loves DATY and maybe Starfish worshipping even more. She then lays on table to Blow me and so wet she allows FIV. I'm rubbing those beautiful DD's She 3/4 DT She loves hearing dirty talk. BJ in all kind of positions had me on edge. Let's Fuck. She continues to suck and BLS Finally wrap goes on. We only did standing Mish No problem orgasm. She constantly rubs her clit. She is super tight and swollen. We move over to the couch I've got her legs over her head we watch all the in and out. Can't hold out any longer. We collapse into each other arms. Every moment I was on the verge of climaxing.

    Oh Russian. Forget that treat. Oiled up. Had to have her stop. Best session in a long time. She is here till the 30th.

    She allowed me a few pics hopefully they will show up.
    Of course their DD's and if she bends over they could look like that, I showed her the pics when I took, she had a customer she had to go, oh there ok. Later she did not like at all. So I apolgize and if I get back there for a repeat I will do better. I'm always giving shit to another thread about their photos and I promise to do better.

  9. #44206

    Cici report from G&G

    I stopped by to see Cici on Sunday because Lana texted some more spicy photos of her on the Telegram side. Cici opened the door to let me in, since they were not busy. Lana offered to have a 3-way, while I was tempted, but I didn't feel like breaking the bank today, so I told her maybe next time.

    P: Cici's photos are real; those puppies are even better looking in person.

    L: in her late 20's, looking face with makeup on and lashes done. Black to light brown hair to her mid back. A More filled out tone body shape, big beautiful smile with a D size puppies that need experts to tell them are boosted. Shaved with a big round ass. I would rate her a 7. 5 overall.

    E: translators are needed only at the start, this girl is good at charades enough that once things got started, it felt like a smooth transition.

    A: intimate and warm, MILF vibe with great service.

    S: Short brief massage, tease came in after the oil clean up. Rim is not her best talent I would skip it unless it is a must have for some of yall. Firm tuma but I get the feeling that she may not do it often type BLS, something was not right, I opt to turn over to see the rest. Russian is good though, she knows what she is doing with what those puppies of hers, don't need much, splash of lube with soft squeeze toss on the occasional licks. BJ is slow and clean, DT as much as she can handle, no complaints, much better bls and HJ here than from rim side. Some 69 action and she get the cover on when she is nice and wet, slips right in like a fitted glove. Hard smash with loud vocal performance since it is the weekend and there is no one around, so I got the surround sound treatment with no one to remind to quite down, popped in her mouth for the big finish. Lana came in after to tease me and ask why no 2 girl since they are not busy. My answer is as always there is always next time, Tina also made an appearance and tell me to give her a try next time. I left with a kiss on the cheeks and collected my stamp and water.

    E: normal rate + 45 minutes.

    A: would repeat, but as I mentioned, I would skip the rim and go for the rest.

  10. #44205

    Amazing Jessica at Sweet Castle

    If you haven't been here it reminds me of a college house for 4 or 5 roommates. Every room is different. But I was there for Jessica, a fellow monger said I would definitely like her. Well he hit the nail right on Junior. Jessica is the real life Jessica Rabbit. Double DD's slim waist and curvy ass. Total GND with a wonderful nastiness about her. Beautiful eyes loves to DfK. She's very submissive whatever you like. She might be 5 foot tall.

    She hops on table ass pointed toward me, she loves DATY and maybe Starfish worshipping even more. She then lays on table to Blow me and so wet she allows FIV. I'm rubbing those beautiful DD's She 3/4 DT She loves hearing dirty talk. BJ in all kind of positions had me on edge. Let's Fuck. She continues to suck and BLS Finally wrap goes on. We only did standing Mish No problem orgasm. She constantly rubs her clit. She is super tight and swollen. We move over to the couch I've got her legs over her head we watch all the in and out. Can't hold out any longer. We collapse into each other arms. Every moment I was on the verge of climaxing.

    Oh Russian. Forget that treat. Oiled up. Had to have her stop. Best session in a long time. She is here till the 30th.

    She allowed me a few pics hopefully they will show up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0237.jpg‎   IMG_0236.jpg‎  

  11. #44204

    Tustin scouting

    Swan massage. Seems new (decided to check out. Paid for 30 m forgot how much exactly either 40 or 50.

    Some Chinese girl (cici) greeted and led me inside.

    Had some work done on her face as well as mm mids, nice grippy legs (seems she hits the gym).

    Barely any massage.

    She was very nice till she learned I didn't bring enough cash (only $) but agreed to cfs regardless but I refused since forgot to bring a cover.

    They always seem to bring the cover that's not individually packed and that's Sus af.

    Very turned off by her attitude I just left without much action. Won't be back tbh. These money ****** are seriously making me think twice about mongering.

    Daisy spa. Got lily. Seemed nice middle aged woman, decent body and face.

    Massage was ok, nothing to write home about. HE was average and it seemed she was cool with FS if given enough moolah.

    Prob won't be back here either.

    Mongering in USA is so cooked tbh unless you're dropping two bills minimum and I don't even want FS 🤣.

  12. #44203
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    I've been here 3 times the last few weeks and I'm done with the new owner, the mms is so full of shit. When you call she will say "Yes you come" to anything. What I mean is you ask for "Coco for 2:00 o'clock appointment" and she would say yes you come. You show up and mms would say Coco busy or no Coco here or some girl will come in the room and says she's Coco but she's not. Tired of the game, not a great way to build a customer base. Someone here mentioned that this place is relatively legit now, naahhh far from it. FS is still available although I didn't participate. One time on my way out I saw a thin good looking lady, says her name is Cici. Anyone has info on her, tried to book her; seems like a simple process but mms is so unreliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribe  [View Original Post]
    The regular menu is full.
    Nice good to know, a buddy of mine owns the donut store on the lot's corner. Will give this place a go next time when I visit if more reliable info comes to light, I stop by there couple months back and didn't play, the girls was older for sure but not haggard. If they are pulling the good ol' bait and switch already this early in the game with new management, that is not a good sign at all. Their RM said they have BBFS for 120 too, don't know how to make of that. That might be old management or new? This was last month.

  13. #44202
    Quote Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar  [View Original Post]
    Melissa is just super hot. Busty, young MILF, playful, know how to tease.

    A little of nuru action, cat bath, RIM job, DT, BBBJ.

    Blew my juice in the cover. God damn.
    Nuru with their blow up bed from before or nuru standard style on bed with a lot of towels?

  14. #44201
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribe  [View Original Post]
    With new ownership by an old time favorite, the place is clean and nicely appointed. I talked to female providers. Both seemed experienced and willing to provide. There may possibly be a third. Watch for upsell and you should have a good time.
    I've been here 3 times the last few weeks and I'm done with the new owner, the mms is so full of shit. When you call she will say "Yes you come" to anything. What I mean is you ask for "Coco for 2:00 o'clock appointment" and she would say yes you come. You show up and mms would say Coco busy or no Coco here or some girl will come in the room and says she's Coco but she's not. Tired of the game, not a great way to build a customer base. Someone here mentioned that this place is relatively legit now, naahhh far from it. FS is still available although I didn't participate. One time on my way out I saw a thin good looking lady, says her name is Cici. Anyone has info on her, tried to book her; seems like a simple process but mms is so unreliable.

  15. #44200

    Rainbow Tustin

    Finally went back to Rainbow massage in Tustin by 7-11 after about a 2 year break. Mia was the masseuse, gorgeous, I'm guessing mid to late 20's. Opted for the hour and the massage was lackluster at best. Got all her clothes off but couldn't get FS, just extensive roaming and HJ for $. I may repeat if I'm in the area but max half hour. There is a shower but it's in the same room as the toilet which is bad since some dude just finished the shower and I had to pee and the floor was soaking wet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape