Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 28066
-
09-21-26 15:59 #28051Regular Member

Posts: 10Yes that's the spot.
Originally Posted by Mongerbb
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 15:02 #28050Senior Member

Posts: 846Yes, by extras I mean things like BBFS, Greek, msog, etc. CFS is standard for the OTD I quoted. I think we may mean different things by "Asian apartments". I am referring to the upscale mostly Korean houses. Corgs also have apartments but those are just not worth it IMO. Search for Albertine for some disturbing reading.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 13:35 #28049Senior Member

Posts: 334Allow me to share my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
#2 That OTD range typically banks you a HH-HR session of BBBJ+CFS. If TS is a must, then you could visit MMW on Carroll Way.
#1 I would also recommend Sugar off Flanders (and yes they do have a dedicated thread of current roster) given your driving req. Although they don't have TS, but you could always request to have the girl shower with you (which is what I do every time I'm there) and it often comes with some previews.
-
09-21-26 13:29 #28048Senior Member

Posts: 401Sugar
Correct, sugar spa is on Flanders. They provide consistent good service. Standard there is BBBJ and CFS. All girls do CIM. Unfortunately no TS. If you're going to be here in October, Ella will be back and she will give you one of the best BJs of your life. Lots of info on sugar on this thread and now on the dedicated one. It may seem too good to be true, but trust me it's not. MMS runs a tight ship and will quickly replace any girl that tries to upsell or provides sub standard service. Only catch is that it can get busy there, especially on Fridays.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 11:20 #28047Senior Member

Posts: 215Appreciate you!
#4: LMAO I actually forgot how my BIL and I got into it but he is around 20 years older than I am, well traveled (we traveled for work so we had a lot of things in common) and we started talking about international mongering first and that got us to do this together. He does the recon for me in NJ and I do the recon in FL. And since we are visiting a new place we are both doing recon! Its a group effort! LOL.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
Glad to know about #3 so I won't even invest any time.
#2. When do you mean extras, that is extras beyond FS right? For 200-250 OTD I would expect at least CFS. In our area. $$. 8 OTD includes TS, FS, BBBJ, DFK (if this is your thing) I just want CFS and TS but everything else I pass on unless it has a C. (Also PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS ALLOWED TALK here, we do this type of reviews in the Sarasota MP forum).
#1 I appreciate those recommendations. I will take a look! Being pointed at least in the right direction is huge and I greatly appreciate it! Let me know if you ever come to FL. I can give you my 2 cents. (EDIT: And Sugar is Sugar Spa off Flanders? Where they have a whole thread dedicated to who is on?)
I also realized our Asian Apartments did some screening but it wasn't CRAZY. They usually have a handler that isn't even in the apartment and they ask for age and race, and confirm with the provider. I like it because its easy, fast, gets to the point since I don't care for massages and typically in a large condo or apartment complex that is very unassuming.
-
09-20-26 23:34 #28046Senior Member

Posts: 334Vevor12 is absolutely correct. You'll be amazed how they nicknamed our contact. LOL.
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
The Good Ones: Rich, Good Tip, Handsome, Polite, Clean, Fast, Easy, Small, etc.
The Bad Ones: Cheap, Fat, Ugly, Big, Long, Slow, Violent, Smelly, Don't Cum, etc.
-
09-20-26 23:16 #28045Regular Member

Posts: 3Actually makes a lot of sense. I guess both sides remember the people who stand out for one reason or another. And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they compare notes just like people do here. It definitely goes both ways!
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 22:17 #28044Senior Member

Posts: 68Joy at Sugar
As stated before, after I reconnected with Kayla, I wanted to repeat with Joy to see if the first time was just some entry level candy to taste. This visit with Joy was honestly better than almost any other session I've had with any other girl. I don't know if it was just the day, or whatever, but from top to bottom she was enthusiastic and straight up bubbly.
Joy is somewhere around 5'2-5'4, has pretty great MM Cs, and has a cute booty that looks absolutely killer in doggy. The tease is great, and she does a fantastic flicking tongue thing all over before really going to town with some sloppy skill. Her DT attempt is there, but couldn't quite get all the way down until she rotated around. I think the most enjoyable part is how receptive she is, she seems like she's genuinely having a fun time and enjoying getting herself off. Either she's a fantastic actor, or she is very sensitive and easy to release.
Absolutely will repeat, but it looks like my ATF has returned to the spa. I'm tempted to try the triangle with Soomi and Joy, I just think I might get way too overstimulated, and would be way too bummed out if it was a bust. Til next time, gents.
-
09-20-26 17:53 #28043Senior Member

Posts: 245For any monger to make an impression positive or negative that the provider remembers them is a big thing. If they remember the things you did, that means you may had left a positive one and that she still sees you. Whatever you are doing, my friend, is good for the provider for sure. That and also they sometimes talks among themselves and do quick notes on are you a fast guy or slow guy type things, like we share here, so do they.
Originally Posted by HeyTim
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 14:21 #28042Senior Member

Posts: 846Miramar / Mira Mesa
1. You said ok to drive 45 mins. That should almost get you to this area, where there are many AMP options. I would say Sugar is your best bet, but it can get crazy busy at times. There are other options near there like Waples, Mira Mesa Day Spa, SD Ocean Spa and a bunch in the Miramar area.
2. "But in Sarasota it varies. $. 6 for Asian apartments for a HH. And $$. 8 for an hour at Eastern and Stone (pricey)". 200 OTD for 30 min, 230-250 OTD for 60 min is common in SD for AMPs. This does not include extras (when offered). Asian apartments are a whole different animal and require screening, appointments, etc. Those run upward of 300 for 60 min, but service is more consistently better, extras are very frequently offered, etc.
3. You don't have the time for hx, so I don't recommend that route.
4. I chuckled when I read you monger with your BIL.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KorgFun
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 13:25 #28041Regular Member

Posts: 3Just wondering, is Phoebe petite and slim?
Originally Posted by Foxtrot3587
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 12:43 #28040Senior Member

Posts: 215Hx?
Sorry I don't know what HX is. We have STG by me in Florida but I'm not a fan, prefer AMPs. Willing to drive outside of Temecula area. It seems to be out in the boonies.
Originally Posted by KorgFun
[View Original Post]
EDIT: FOUND OUT what HX is. I will take a gander around. Thanks for the heads up.
I'm just worried my standards are so high coming from Sarasota and expecting Cali to have such great places as well since it has more asians and more people (its all retirees by me! Lmao and its slow during the summer since all the snowbirds are gone).
Even Orlando has a good following but its like a professional sports team. Everyone knows the girls and follow them. Its wild.
Primarily looking for an AMP with CFS, TS, I don't care for DFK or GFE. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
-
09-20-26 12:25 #28039Regular Member

Posts: 22Lotus
Is this the one on ohio?
Originally Posted by Foxtrot3587
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 10:21 #28038Senior Member

Posts: 133Not dure about temecula area AMPs. I would say if no one replies to jump on HX and find girl that way.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 23:48 #28037Regular Member

Posts: 10Phoebe
Set up an appointment but was busy. Had another girl give me a massage while I waited which was pretty nice. Finally she was free and then the fun started. I seen Phoebe before at a different spa. She is so bubbly and definitely made the interaction really fun. She started with a little dance and a cat bath. Someone mentioned before about her water works and I can confirm she does it. She is definitely a little shy about it but I told her it's okay and kept going with some tongue play until she.
Originally Posted by KevinWalker43
[View Original Post]
Let go. One of my top girls to see for sure. She will be in town until the end of them month.











Reply With Quote



