Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 1656 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24778

    Ty!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeehoon  [View Original Post]
    If you want a safe bet then it would.

    Be with a massage parlor or reputable agency. You can browse those on DI OR Korean Thread with Asian elite model.

    It's possible to get lucky on Eros or tryst but it is very very very YMMV scenario. I also recommend you start browsing now and text some girls to feel them out. Do you have a budget or preference?
    Thank you. I was not aware of DI as we don't have that in columbus. I'll check those out. Budget is like 250 max probably. Closer to 200 would be ideal. Preference is asain / latina or black, but I'm really less picky than I just want a person that doesn't flake.

  2. #24777
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Did she pass away? I never heard from her again. She was a three hole princess and you could go back and forth between vag and ass. Her legs really were that flexible and really GFE.
    I believe this is the same girl you are referring to right?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3179428895

    Comments here say that she passed away a while back. Can't 100 percent say how accurate it is but if that helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-23 at 2.35.35 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #24776

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Apparently escort Babylon never gets rid of some pics for reviews. Found some of sweet Melissa and Kennedy. Anyone ever see Amanda? She was in a wheel chair but flexible little thing.
    Had a lot of first With her. Fond memories.

  4. #24775

    Content scam

    Hit up this one for rates, and I got the "you have to buy my content first if you want an appt" thing. Yeah, ok. I'll get right on that. She.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/champ...-/765324282536

  5. #24774
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Did she pass away? I never heard from her again. She was a three hole princess and you could go back and forth between vag and ass. Her legs really were that flexible and really GFE.
    No idea. She just dropped out of sight. I used to have her name and FB, but I can't remember it now to check in on her. Hope she is alright. Sweet girl.

  6. #24773
    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    And yes, I saw the crippled girl a bunch of times. She was always a lot of fun!
    Did she pass away? I never heard from her again. She was a three hole princess and you could go back and forth between vag and ass. Her legs really were that flexible and really GFE.

  7. #24772

    Oh

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Apparently escort Babylon never gets rid of some pics for reviews. Found some of sweet Melissa and Kennedy. Anyone ever see Amanda? She was in a wheel chair but flexible little thing.
    And yes, I saw the crippled girl a bunch of times. She was always a lot of fun!

  8. #24771

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Apparently escort Babylon never gets rid of some pics for reviews. Found some of sweet Melissa and Kennedy. Anyone ever see Amanda? She was in a wheel chair but flexible little thing.
    I do this every once in a while. Just go to the review section and sort by popularity. Lots of memories to be had there.

  9. #24770

    Stroll down memory lane

    Apparently escort Babylon never gets rid of some pics for reviews. Found some of sweet Melissa and Kennedy. Anyone ever see Amanda? She was in a wheel chair but flexible little thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 89a489a1173bd7996195cc62793dfd84_f.jpg‎   df0e8529573ff38a3f8895505700f07b_f.jpg‎   74e6ee4a4bdb26fd9b85f24b0f4727df_f.jpg‎   e5f76b9796c6761036bd5b54140b495c_f.jpg‎  

  10. #24769

    Kim on tryst

    She returned to work after her summer off. Made contact via text and since I seen her before was able to skip verification. She still has a safe incall spot right outside of Indy. Arrived and she was waiting on me at the front door. We had a nice embrace and got taken to her room. Laid the money down and got prepared for a massage. She is very good at making you feel comfortable, and massage was great. It truly is like a date / GFE, treated her like a person and she was comfortable with me so it was a lot more than a massage. She is very accommodating and wants to please. She recently had surgery and it looks amazing. Truly a MILF experience. Stayed for an hour, and it was worth it. Left extremely happy. Will be seeing more of her.

  11. #24768

    Private Delight

    Does anyone trust the reviews on PD? It's free to submit and read them so anyone can. Wondering if anyone has taken a chance with an ad on there.

  12. #24767

    Depends honestly.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLoving1212  [View Original Post]
    Coming into town next Friday. Won't have much time since I am getting in late and looking for someone who is a safe bet on scheduling and following through.

    Any recs?
    If you want a safe bet then it would.

    Be with a massage parlor or reputable agency. You can browse those on DI OR Korean Thread with Asian elite model.

    It's possible to get lucky on Eros or tryst but it is very very very YMMV scenario. I also recommend you start browsing now and text some girls to feel them out. Do you have a budget or preference?

  13. #24766

    Safe bets

    Coming into town next Friday. Won't have much time since I am getting in late and looking for someone who is a safe bet on scheduling and following through.

    Any recs?

  14. #24765

    Ugh

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Found her on seeking a few weeks ago. Seems her photos are filtered. She's a personal wreck from my observations at an NSA meet-and-greet. I scheduled a hotel date anyway. She smelled badly of rotten fish. This is not all that was disgusting. I paid her enough to get home and canceled.
    Sorry you went thru this. She has been around forever. She keeps adding and deleting profiles on SA to keep people from referring to her by link. Thanks for including her photo. I met her at her "house" a few years back for a reasonably priced PSE adventure. Her "sister" unexpectedly stopped by before I got there and was doing laundry. We ended up going into the unattached garage which was a hot absolute mess. Turned it into a B&G. She wasn't bad at that, but I quickly lost her number from all the red flags. I reported on her back then, but like I said. It's been years.

  15. #24764

    Great girl a couple years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of years ago when her price point was around $$. Every time I saw her (including the first) was like hooking up with a long lost fuck buddy. Goddamn her enthusiasm is top notch. I'd see her again in a heartbeat. If she wasn't priced so high. BTW, I don't think those pics do her justice as she's hot af IRL imo.
    Haven't seen her in a very very long time. But I concur at 200 for HH she was a great deal. I wouldn't pay the inflated rates. She spoke a bit of Spanish and although mine was broken it was sexy to try and talk in it heh. I do recommend for those with fat big wallets but I'll be skipping unless she has a special donation rate for old clients.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape