Thread: LA J-Girls
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 1272
-
09-23-26 03:27 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 113Was she at least hot?
How hot is her face? Is she actually 5'9" as the ad says? I've been eyeing her ever since I saw her being listed on topangels.
Originally Posted by RandoCalrssn
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 04:39 #1256Regular Member

Posts: 19Taylor-J
No, the face is majorly photoshopped and her boobs are not as big as the pix. Her service was also very subpar. Barely any LFK and DFK was definitely off the table. She didn't make a single sound during DATY, her BBBJ lasted mayyyybe 30 seconds MAYBE. The only good thing I could say is she definitely did not cook block and basically just let me pound away with no complaints and I am on the bigger side, so that's good.
Originally Posted by Dogpete
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:32 #1255Regular Member

Posts: 12MH #4 Momo
I was originally going to see Momo, but then I saw #7 Lai Sa was available and wanted to see what the hype was about and make a video. Alas, when I got there, she didn't want to see me because I'm not Asian and I tend to be on the bigger side. So Momo it was.
Did HHR and definitely worth it. She's very sweet, very kind, and I'd repeat if there weren't so many other options and if she was staying longer. She's only working for two more days, so go see her before she leaves.
She said she's 26 (I believe it) and that she's a model back in Japan. She actually didn't want to do a video because of the modeling, which I was definitely trying to negotiate.
Face was a 9 / 9. 5 for me personally. Very pretty, very Japanese, longer hair, and she looks basically exactly like her pictures. I'd say the pictures are very representative.
Body is an 8 for me. Soft, slender, and womanly, good curves, but not thick. She's taller, which changes the proportions a bit. She reminded me a lot of a bigger Mina with a better face. Her breasts especially reminded me of Mina's in terms of the shape and size. All natural. They*just look a little smaller on Momo because Momo is taller overall. Medium sized brown nipples and she had the chest and breast veins, which I'm a sucker for. Really nice. Great pussy, fully shaven, and really pretty and clean.
If you're into spinners, she's probably not your girl. My ATFs are Katie K, Nali, and Yuju (in that**order) so I tend to over index on spinner petite types. But she was a nice change. Wide hips, decent ass, but for me the standout features were definitely her face and her breasts.
Service was good. BBBJ was solid, nothing crazy but definitely not bad. Doggy was especially nice with face down ass up.
Overall, I'd definitely recommend. Especially if you're a breast lover and like that classic Japanese look. She's really pretty, looks like her photos, and is super sweet.
Go see her before she leaves. Godspeed fellas.
-
09-20-26 21:30 #1254Regular Member

Posts: 3Taylor-J
Pics aren't representative then? Was the service good at least? LOL.
Originally Posted by VincentFreemen
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 20:22 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 34Height 5'7" to 5'9" tall, body fat likely in the 35 to 45% range. If that is your cup of tea.
Originally Posted by Renishii
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 13:47 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 67Ali J in CAKD
Has anyone seen this cutie.
Pics appear TGTBT.
https://cakdolls.com/escort/Ali%20J/
-
09-19-26 13:30 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 44Thanks! Found the link on cityheaven. No reviews on her page but same pictures without the face.
Originally Posted by Stepz
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 02:27 #1250Regular Member

Posts: 2Miss Universe
Reverse searched her pic and it led to an agency called Miss Universe in Ikebukuro (Tokyo).
Originally Posted by Renishii
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 16:24 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 44Taylor-j
Was interested where she worked at in japan but most I can get is that the picture is from canreserve.
-
09-17-26 01:53 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 120B. Yomi
Still not over B. Maya, and there's still no comparison. Yes, I will continue to go on about this because it almost feels demotivating to even write a review. This one will be shorter and less intricate but I'll do my best for the boys.
Face: 7.5 – The face in the pictures is hers, but the photos are edited/filtered to make her look more glamorous. That said, she’s still a pretty girl. I docked her half a point because of the acne.
Body: 9.5 – The nude bed selfie is very accurate and representative, however she's not as curvy as advertised, she's more thin. If you're a skinny/slender lover, she's a clear 10 in this category. Has ab definition in her stomach, thin frame, natural C's, clean shaven coin slot. If milky white skin and pink nipples matter to you, she doesn't have it. So dock the score according to your preferences.
Service: 5 – She offers the basics and she will let you cum, but she's very disinterested in having sex with you and she's not afraid to make that known. Gents, I am used to bringing my own service, but this one just is very distant and disengaged during the act. She's basically just doing her job.
Attitude: 8 –*I'm an easy grader here, as long as a girl is polite and smiles I will give them a good score on attitude. I docked two points simply because she's more transactional and not really interested in connecting on a personal level. Interestingly enough, I found out that she used to be a nurse prior to entering sex work..why she told me that, I have no idea.
I won't repeat. Enjoy, boys.
-
09-16-26 15:39 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 281B. Michi J
Saw JackShackHuntr's review and tried out Michi. I'm not quite as high on her looks or service, but she was a good time.
I'd say her face and body is around a 7. She's a little bit taller, I would guess around 5'5 or 5'6? Natural B's. Thin body line, normal waist, wide hips with a normal ass. Not completely flat but round enough for fun. She's cute and has the "gyaru" look with tanned skin. I can see her working at a hostess club.
Attitude was a 10, but you have to bring your own service. She's very friendly and sex positive for a J-girl. I felt more comfortable taking the lead with her because she wasn't initiating much action herself at the beginning. Her BBBJ is slow and sensual. It's nice, but not a standout. Her box is normal and she'll enjoy herself during the act. Zero complaints going through all the positions.
400 + 200 BB is a bit of a steep price for me to repeat, especially knowing that there are plenty of BB special kgirls with better service and comparable looks for almost half the price.
-
09-14-26 20:03 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 120Baby Michi
My ATF, B. Maya, is officially gone for at least 8 months, and I’ve been sulking in a black hole, endlessly fucking k-girls and some j-girls as a weak attempt to cope. I’ve found plenty of shortcomings along the way. That said, B. Michi was not one of them—she actually sparked enough interest for me to want to write a review and repeat with a girl again.
https://gangnamsecrets.com/profile/jp-baby-michi
B. Michi: 8's on Face and Body, I found her to be very pretty. 10's on Service and Attitude. The GFE is unparalleled. If I wasn’t still having Maya withdrawals, I’m sure I would’ve appreciated Michi’s GFE even more. Even so, I can objectively say it’s a standout 10 — very natural, effortless, and unreserved. From the intimate shower to the post cuddles where she buries her head into the pocket of your shoulder and just lets herself be truly vulnerable and soft in your arms. She really makes things feel genuine.
Her English is okay. She looks most like the photo of her lying on the bed in the lavender bra and panties—that’s exactly her face. She’s also more tan right now, so don’t expect the fairer skin tone the pictures suggest. I really like her body; Natural boobs, large B's to small C's. Not fat at all but has some curves –*definitely not for spinner/skinny lovers. Her ass is a chefs kiss, truly beautiful and plenty to grab. The video on the website is her body especially highlighting her core and flat stomach. The bunny ears costume is a great representation of her curves and overall physique.
Even though it feels like I'm rebounding from B. Maya, I will see B. Michi a few more times until she leaves. She has a premium price at $400 + $200 BBFS w/ CIP but I think she earns it. The level of GFE she brings alone is worth the premium.
-
09-13-26 17:56 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 111Juri at MH SG
Saw J-girl Juri at the San Gabriel house. She's tall, slim body with the right curves, but service could have been better. She seems like a fun girl, I got a glimpse of her personality, but the service was quick. Maybe she could tell I was a two pump chump. BBBJ was quick, got me hard. She got on top and after a few seconds I had to slow down. Flip her over and started going at it. I did the thing where you lift her from the waist to get a better angle, feels good man. She did flinch and gestured if I went to deep. I don't think I'm a big guy, but I got the sense she can't do big or hard pounding. Anyways, I lifted her by the waist, she was making good sounds, and I busted inside.
Very quick overall. Maybe because it was hhr, but the shower was procedural, no kissing and little touching. Again, she seems like a cool chick. Maybe with a ln hour and more Dodger talk she'd feel more GFE.
-
09-12-26 15:53 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 196JAV actresses
Has anyone heard of any JAV actresses that tour LA periodically?
-
09-08-26 02:47 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 44MH trouble
I seen a girl at MH and she said she had an earlier appointment with someone who was too rough. She had to tell the shop and her mood was down due to it.












Reply With Quote




