Thread: CuddleComfort
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 594
-
10-01-26 16:24 #594Regular Member

Posts: 20Not sure if my first reply went through, apologies if this is a repeat.
Originally Posted by SDevDuke
[View Original Post]
She is fun with a bubbly personality, but I didn't have any luck. She was fun to be with, but platonic. Also she is a big girl, not just chunky but big I would say pushing 6 foot. If you don't mind the fuller figures give c at ncer m00 n a shot.
-
10-01-26 08:58 #593Regular Member

Posts: 20Had a good cuddle but nothing more came of it. She is friendly and very bubbly in my experience so it was fun, but no action.
Originally Posted by SDevDuke
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 14:42 #592Regular Member

Posts: 3Hi all, anyone have any experience they can share? I have cuddled with her, but relatively new to CC and wasn't sure if there was potentially more and didn't want to ask without checking here first.
Originally Posted by SDevDuke
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-28-26 22:23
Senior Member
- Reason
- I RTFF lol
-
09-20-26 18:53 #591Regular Member

Posts: 3Cuddlewith Liza
Hi all, anyone have experience with Liza?
Thank you,
-
09-11-26 11:07 #590Regular Member

Posts: 18Cuddle Coach
Anyone have any experience with Cuddle Coach?
-
09-09-26 12:51 #589Regular Member

Posts: 2Liza.
Does anyone have any solid info on Liza? I'm thinking about giving her a try.
Originally Posted by Cheetah0
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 06:09 #588Regular Member

Posts: 21Peaceful reset
Thanks, I searched Charlotte and was unable to locate anything on her, unless she has changed her cuddlecomfort name, and the old reviews are under another name.
Originally Posted by Livinitinva
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 13:58 #587Regular Member

Posts: 21Peasfulrest
Thank you for the info, I guess I'll move on.
Originally Posted by Livinitinva
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 12:43 #586Senior Member

Posts: 322PeaceFul rest got a strong no from a multiple reviewers in Charlotte.
One said she sat in a chair and complained about an ex. Was not even up for a platonic cuddle.
Originally Posted by Lonestar34
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 13:50 #585Regular Member

Posts: 21Livingfreeley or peacefulreset
Any insight for livingfreeley or peacefulreset on Cuddlecomfort in Raleigh?
Both fairly new cuddlers.
Thanks for any info.
Dm is fine.
-
08-31-26 08:16 #584Senior Member

Posts: 144She probably blocked you which is why you don't see her. She's still on the site.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-26 14:39 #583Senior Member

Posts: 268Zebulon cuddler
Anyone had an encounter with this one? She popped up 4-5 weeks ago, with prices and an ad suggesting more is available. She was initially responsive, then went ghost. That usually suggests that she created an ad in desperation but couldn't follow through, or she made her quick money / found a regular or two and is back off the radar. She would be convenient geographically for me. Please feel free to DM if you have info. Thanks!
-
08-30-26 00:51 #582Senior Member

Posts: 32Liza
Sent you pm.
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 17:22 #581Regular Member

Posts: 2Lisa
I sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 08:10 #580Senior Member

Posts: 322CuddleBug0609
Be sure to read the Charlotte Reviews.
I see she is in town and I recommend reading the reviews there before contacting.










Reply With Quote





