Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 682 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 10216
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10216
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Been sporadically checking the board and everything I'm seeing continues to validate my belief the best days of this hobby are behind us all, at least in the philly / sj region. I rarely even go searching online 4 new providers.

    At this point all I can say is, if you got your regulars, hold them tight. The future ain't pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Yep, its over with. The inflation rate is killing everyone who isn't sitting on millions of millions of assets.
    And were almost reaching 2021-22 inflation rates. Its definitely going to get worse.

  2. #10215
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Been sporadically checking the board and everything I'm seeing continues to validate my belief the best days of this hobby are behind us all, at least in the philly / sj region. I rarely even go searching online 4 new providers.

    At this point all I can say is, if you got your regulars, hold them tight. The future ain't pretty.
    Yep, its over with. The inflation rate is killing everyone who isn't sitting on millions of millions of assets.

  3. #10214
    Been sporadically checking the board and everything I'm seeing continues to validate my belief the best days of this hobby are behind us all, at least in the philly / sj region. I rarely even go searching online 4 new providers.

    At this point all I can say is, if you got your regulars, hold them tight. The future ain't pretty.

  4. #10213

    Slippery

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    Reached out via phone as the ad says, no answer. Immediate text back "Hi". Inquired about seeing her, immediate response of "You know I'm in SJ and not Philadelphia".

    "Yeah, I'm going to be in SJ in about an hour, interested in seeing you".

    A lot of unnecessary back and forth until we finally get to rates. Seems like everyone thinks they're worth 200 hh / 300 hr these days.

    "Would you consider 150 for hh".

    "yes".

    More unnecessary back and forth until we finally set a time and I'm on my way.

    Called as I said I would immediately after I crossed the bridge, no answer. Texted her instead. 5 minutes goes by and now I get "My sister is home early from work so we need to go to a hotel, it will cost $54".

    "How about another time when your sister isn't home?

    "I never bring anyone to my house".

    (so what does your sister being home have to do with anything then?

    "I think you just regret agreeing to the $150 rate".

    "This is just a side hustle and I never do anything at home".

    Girl, your ads are always up.

    Anyone ever been successful in hooking up with her? How was the service? What did you pay?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...p/579878172278
    Met her the other night in lawnside car date. Ugly and very skinny I thought she was a trans so I asked to see her cat. Light skin big lips, and she definitely plays games. As soon as she got into the starts acting paranoid BBBJ kept stopping saying her brother had her car and she needed to go to work. Constantly phone ringing and text messages, also the BBBJ was subpar. Definitely a waste of time and not the girl in the picture not even close. Also she has B. O. I kept smelling myself because I thought it was me. She works out the same house tiny Tay stayed at before she went MIA again.

  5. #10212
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBing  [View Original Post]
    I imagine she's lost to the ether somewhere in the world, but curious if anyone has seen her in a while? Think she was staying at one of those places that got hit in April / May so wouldn't be surprised if she's on a state sponsored vacation or gone UTR, but was just curious. She was one of my favorites to see and is a really good time as long as you treat her genuinely like a normal human.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...7/825348690298
    She hasn't been around since her pimp got busted in Pennsauken at the Riv, probably went to get away from him.

  6. #10211

    Online girls

    Keep in mind many of them do not have actual phone plans, meaning they only use call and texting services, not actual SMS or cellular calls. This is one reason why you may not be able t get in touch with them. If they do not have WiFi, then they are not receiving your call. Some street girls have this issue where they don't have phone plans and instead travel to free wifi places to make calls and check messages.

  7. #10210
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookingNj  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Aria who hosted out of her house in Sicklerville? Saw her last fall and now I'm not seeing anything new from her and the phone number I had says it's disconnected.
    From what it seems she pulled out, no new posts on skip, phones and emails are a dud, her site is still up but I've filled out the contact form prolly 5 times by now with no response for 6+ months. We follow eachother on some socials and she's still kicking, going out, bars, typical shit. From what it seems she's just pulling out entirely or taking a break which is understandable. Out of all of the workers I've been with she was def my favorite.

  8. #10209

    Anyone seen her?

    I imagine she's lost to the ether somewhere in the world, but curious if anyone has seen her in a while? Think she was staying at one of those places that got hit in April / May so wouldn't be surprised if she's on a state sponsored vacation or gone UTR, but was just curious. She was one of my favorites to see and is a really good time as long as you treat her genuinely like a normal human.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...7/825348690298

  9. #10208

    Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure of your age, but I'm 65 y / o and If I'm spending money on a hunt I would like to enjoy my meal. In other words I want something that I would probably not get to even touch on a regular basis. Now some of the Broadway walkers who get on skip aren't the best but some clean up well. Also you can negotiate with them, these girls know their true value. Just enjoy and make the experience worth it, because one day that could all change.
    I would disagree only in the bway girls who make it to skip, usually because some pimp has pulled them off the street to try make some money off them, do not clean up well. So you get the same zombie with a little makeup, now charging 3 x their worth.

  10. #10207

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Olivia several times in the past and we both had a good time. But the last four or five times I 'very tried to hook up, she either ignores me completely or I get a "hey" a couple of days later.

    She is fun, but don't expect to actually connect.
    I just saw her with minimal back and forth. I did have to scoop her though. But yes she puts in effort and makes sure you have a good time. She's actually great at holding a conversation too. I do have her number if someone needs it. I also have Jojo's if anyone wants.

  11. #10206

    I'm sorry to hear this

    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    As I get older looks matter less than attitude and hygiene. I am not saying it ain't a factor still but I would take a chubby / dumpy 45 year old who is clean and has a good attitude over a 24 year old smoke show spinner with GPS, a smelly crotch and a shitty attitude.
    I'm not sure of your age, but I'm 65 y / o and If I'm spending money on a hunt I would like to enjoy my meal. In other words I want something that I would probably not get to even touch on a regular basis. Now some of the Broadway walkers who get on skip aren't the best but some clean up well. Also you can negotiate with them, these girls know their true value. Just enjoy and make the experience worth it, because one day that could all change.

  12. #10205
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. However once I see that kind of attitude in the text of the ad it no longer matters what she looks like, I've already decided I'm not going to enjoy my time with her and I've moved on to the next ad.

    You couldn't pay me to spend time with a person like that.
    As I get older looks matter less than attitude and hygiene. I am not saying it ain't a factor still but I would take a chubby / dumpy 45 year old who is clean and has a good attitude over a 24 year old smoke show spinner with GPS, a smelly crotch and a shitty attitude.

  13. #10204
    Quote Originally Posted by KCesar68  [View Original Post]
    It's not even really about the amount, just the attitude. The way she just puts in all red about the verification and "DO NOT WASTE MY TIME" etc etc, and "THIS ISN'T THE ONLY REQUIREMENT" like, she is no hot shlt to be so demanding. I get that everyone has safety concerns but that's a bit excessive and she gives an awful vibe, like some entitled Karen.
    Agreed. However once I see that kind of attitude in the text of the ad it no longer matters what she looks like, I've already decided I'm not going to enjoy my time with her and I've moved on to the next ad.

    You couldn't pay me to spend time with a person like that.

  14. #10203
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I've seen her ads.

    I know everyone has their preferences and some really get off on that MILF body.

    But if she lost 25 or so lbs she could probably go on Eros or Tryst and command $400 easy, if not more, assuming she's not a druggie and she's sober for encounters. That goes a long way these days.

    But that second-to-last picture is a huge turn-off for me, and I wouldn't go for more than $200/ hr for someone with that amount of "a little bit extra".
    It's not even really about the amount, just the attitude. The way she just puts in all red about the verification and "DO NOT WASTE MY TIME" etc etc, and "THIS ISN'T THE ONLY REQUIREMENT" like, she is no hot shlt to be so demanding. I get that everyone has safety concerns but that's a bit excessive and she gives an awful vibe, like some entitled Karen.

  15. #10202

    Slippery

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    Reached out via phone as the ad says, no answer. Immediate text back "Hi". Inquired about seeing her, immediate response of "You know I'm in SJ and not Philadelphia".

    "Yeah, I'm going to be in SJ in about an hour, interested in seeing you".

    A lot of unnecessary back and forth until we finally get to rates. Seems like everyone thinks they're worth 200 hh / 300 hr these days.

    "Would you consider 150 for hh".

    "yes".

    More unnecessary back and forth until we finally set a time and I'm on my way.

    Called as I said I would immediately after I crossed the bridge, no answer. Texted her instead. 5 minutes goes by and now I get "My sister is home early from work so we need to go to a hotel, it will cost $54".

    "How about another time when your sister isn't home?

    "I never bring anyone to my house".

    (so what does your sister being home have to do with anything then?

    "I think you just regret agreeing to the $150 rate".

    "This is just a side hustle and I never do anything at home".

    Girl, your ads are always up.

    Anyone ever been successful in hooking up with her? How was the service? What did you pay?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...p/579878172278
    Seen a post about her years ago and from what I remember she looks nothing like the pictures she posted. Also she's AA probably not worth the stress.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape