Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 2055 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30737

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Sasha.

    Can someone give me some details.

    Thanks.
    Sweet woman. Sober and safe. Liked the head better than the CFS.

  2. #30736

    Dallas. Short, curvy BBW

    Dallas is in town and I had a pleasant session with her with one. . . Thing I would mention. She has positive reviews elsewhere and she is the woman in the pictures. I would even go so far as to say she looks better than a few of the rougher pictures on some of her ads. She was at a nice hotel near Crabtree and was quick and responsive over text. Got the room number without waiting in the parking lot. Arrive at room, handle donation and she is very active and affectionate off the bat. Lots of kissing and dirty talk and it was like meeting an old girlfriend. We move to the bed for a massage and more kissing / dirty talk. It was a like a session with Vicki and things were going very good. DATY was nice and she made all the right noises. Everything going great until she had me get on my back for a blowjob and out comes the cover. CBJ from a provider who is perfectly willing to put her tongue in your mouth. Didn't really fit. It was fine but gave off a "fly in the ointment" vibe. CFS was also fine and got the job done. I dressed and left after some small talk. She is otherwise totally GFE except for the CBJ so if you do not mind that, absolutely go see her when she is in town. I may repeat in future but not sure. It was not a bad session and I do not regret seeing her but it feels like a letdown on that one point.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dallase111

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/148071739323

  3. #30735

    Suga slim

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9199284756

    I've been talking with suga slim last couple days. She has a video that show a woman with a blue vibrator that she says is her. But it looks like a younger lady with are tattoos that seem to say suga slim. But the other pictures of her have no tattoos. Anyone have any info on her?

  4. #30734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Sasha info

    Anyone see Sasha.

    Can someone give me some details.

    Thanks.

  5. #30733

    Clayton massage and extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    Full service. GFE.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/738067911798

    Bubba 83. You mentioned seeing this one and offering full service. Can you describe the menu. BBFS? GFE? Etc and cost for services?

  6. #30732

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    No, I mean haven't seen anyone on here post about her except once.
    I saw her last month. She is like bubba83 said. GFE, FS. Good time.

  7. #30731

    No name Garner

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting almost daily. Use filters for "massage or massage studio", and you will see her posts.
    No, I mean haven't seen anyone on here post about her except once.

  8. #30730
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else see her? Haven't seen anyone else post at all.
    She has been posting almost daily. Use filters for "massage or massage studio", and you will see her posts.

  9. #30729

    No Name Garner

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    Full service. GFE.
    Has anyone else see her? Haven't seen anyone else post at all.

  10. #30728

    Chloe / Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/492767990757

    I think I mistook this one for another drug addled girl who robbed me earlier in the year who was from Fayetteville. Chloe doesn't appear to be the same girl the other girl had her body covered by tattoos. But I swear I have seen the pics in this picture before and this girl has been discussed before. Does anyone recall the pics and if the reviews were on her were any good? She's super flaky over text but appears not to be a complete deposit scam and responds sporadically. But I've not taken the bait yet. If anyone has any experience with this one or recalls those pics please chime in. Pm will also work.
    Same here. The only reason I didn't try to text is because there are 2 different posts with different names Chloe / Zoey, but point to the same number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/113619594974

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/921218224835

    Anyone? I might TOFTT otherwise.

  11. #30727

    Giselle

    Anyone happen to meet this one before? https://tryst.link/escort/mistress-giselle.

  12. #30726

    Deysi

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    There's a review if you do a search for Deysi. Supposedly that's the girl but she doesn't provide the services listed.
    Thanks! The review is slightly dated and her current pics shows lot of weight gain. Was looking for recent experience.

  13. #30725

    Has anyone seen Chloe or the pics from her ad

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/492767990757

    I think I mistook this one for another drug addled girl who robbed me earlier in the year who was from Fayetteville. Chloe doesn't appear to be the same girl the other girl had her body covered by tattoos. But I swear I have seen the pics in this picture before and this girl has been discussed before. Does anyone recall the pics and if the reviews were on her were any good? She's super flaky over text but appears not to be a complete deposit scam and responds sporadically. But I've not taken the bait yet. If anyone has any experience with this one or recalls those pics please chime in. Pm will also work.

  14. #30724

    Becca Boss aka Abby

    Yeah that's where I last saw her. She had also made her way to Miami road.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighR  [View Original Post]
    I think you can find her hanging around the clarion on 55/54 often.

  15. #30723
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Gave a review about three weeks ago for Becca (sometimes goes by Abby) and was a good experiment. Got a call from her last week asking to see her and she was in rough shape. Demons got her bad and basically making her way via other people's rooms. I didn't partake butt gave her a few bucks just because. I don't think she has a phone now so no new posts but if you get contacted be advised.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/628306256776
    I think you can find her hanging around the clarion on 55/54 often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape