Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 30808
-
09-23-26 03:26 #30733Senior Member

Posts: 243Did not disappoint
Decided to go see her after this post. She is like you describe. Reached out to her and got a response immediately. I went to her hotel room near the airport. She gave me the room number with no wait time. She was incredibly friendly. So much so, that I am certain she has some demons that are making her hypersexual. She talked nonstop, super chatty about absolutely nothing, and she would 3rd person narrate her actions.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
She opened the door in only thigh high stockings. Exchanged the donation. She undressed me and started a BBBJ while I was still standing. She had me lay on the bed and really went to work. She licked everything (stomach, thighs, taint, BLS) and deepthroated me. She told me that she loved the way I tasted and kept going until I came down her throat. She swallowed every drop and licked the rest off of me. She said she was not done with me. So she started sucking some more, but I was too sensitive. So we chatted for about 5 minutes until I started getting hard again. More BBBJ and then she got the condom out. She said she wanted some doggy and some missionary. She was dirty talking the entire time. Also, in missionary, she said she was super flexible and put her legs behind her head. She told me she wanted it rough, she wanted it hard, she wanted it deep! So I started pounding away. She said to let her know when I am close. So I started to tell her and she said let's switch. She rode me cowgirl and when I got close again, hopped up again, pulled off the condom, BBBJ and swallowed my second load. "I'm serious, I told you I LOVE how you taste! And those were two big loads. Yummy yummy in my tummy". She asked if I could get another round in. I said maybe. So she started BBBJ again. I was too sensitive so she offered to give me a massage instead. We chatted more about random topics. When I could get hard again, more BBBJ, to more missionary with her legs up and I was going to pound out the last one. She couldn't get the condom off fast enough this time. So she took it and just sucked and licked the cum off my member.
It was my wildest visit in the hobby, but it also gives me pause (never had a stranger so eager to swallow so much). A handful of things I didn't like. The massage left me smelling perfumy and floral. And she had so much makeup caked on that she got ALL over my clothes. Also, I paid for a HHR, but she told me that I have the perfect dick and taste so good that I stayed closer to an hour for the 3 rounds.
-
09-21-26 21:34 #30732Regular Member

Posts: 6I'm purely speculating but this provider seems very "fly-by-night" in the literal sense of only being available at night. I got the impression that it was a sting operation as the texts were more explicit than usual and hotness-to-rate ratio is way too high.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 21:02 #30731Senior Member

Posts: 304Yeah, that's Sasha.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 20:53 #30730Senior Member

Posts: 161Thanks, she looks great. What's the damage. Was there any small talk / foreplay or just go at it straight.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:31 #30729Senior Member

Posts: 48Noell
Saw noell today, she is clean, nice skin, no demons and very friendly.
She isn't GFE, even touching breast or sucking breast are off limits. Which she did mention in our text back and forth but didn't realize it included sucking and touching.
Other than that, she has a nice body, a little bigger than her pictures but nothing crazy. Good ass and nice set of tits, pretty face.
I probably won't repeat just because of the no touching or sucking rule but she was good, reliable, clean and safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/214622944
-
09-20-26 13:24 #30728Senior Member

Posts: 218This her?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9108585126
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 11:08 #30727Senior Member

Posts: 97Sasha
Sweet woman. Sober and safe. Liked the head better than the CFS.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 10:34 #30726Senior Member

Posts: 141Dallas. Short, curvy BBW
Dallas is in town and I had a pleasant session with her with one. . . Thing I would mention. She has positive reviews elsewhere and she is the woman in the pictures. I would even go so far as to say she looks better than a few of the rougher pictures on some of her ads. She was at a nice hotel near Crabtree and was quick and responsive over text. Got the room number without waiting in the parking lot. Arrive at room, handle donation and she is very active and affectionate off the bat. Lots of kissing and dirty talk and it was like meeting an old girlfriend. We move to the bed for a massage and more kissing / dirty talk. It was a like a session with Vicki and things were going very good. DATY was nice and she made all the right noises. Everything going great until she had me get on my back for a blowjob and out comes the cover. CBJ from a provider who is perfectly willing to put her tongue in your mouth. Didn't really fit. It was fine but gave off a "fly in the ointment" vibe. CFS was also fine and got the job done. I dressed and left after some small talk. She is otherwise totally GFE except for the CBJ so if you do not mind that, absolutely go see her when she is in town. I may repeat in future but not sure. It was not a bad session and I do not regret seeing her but it feels like a letdown on that one point.
https://tryst.link/escort/dallase111
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/148071739323
-
09-20-26 01:41 #30725Senior Member

Posts: 218Suga slim
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9199284756
I've been talking with suga slim last couple days. She has a video that show a woman with a blue vibrator that she says is her. But it looks like a younger lady with are tattoos that seem to say suga slim. But the other pictures of her have no tattoos. Anyone have any info on her?
-
09-19-26 12:04 #30724Senior Member

Posts: 132Sasha info
Anyone see Sasha.
Can someone give me some details.
Thanks.
-
09-18-26 18:53 #30723Senior Member

Posts: 135Clayton massage and extras
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/738067911798
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]
Bubba 83. You mentioned seeing this one and offering full service. Can you describe the menu. BBFS? GFE? Etc and cost for services?
-
09-18-26 12:24 #30722Senior Member

Posts: 108No name
I saw her last month. She is like bubba83 said. GFE, FS. Good time.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 12:05 #30721Senior Member

Posts: 129No name Garner
No, I mean haven't seen anyone on here post about her except once.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 11:04 #30720Senior Member

Posts: 261She has been posting almost daily. Use filters for "massage or massage studio", and you will see her posts.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 09:57 #30719Senior Member

Posts: 129No Name Garner
Has anyone else see her? Haven't seen anyone else post at all.
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






