Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 530 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 7948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7933

    Euclid Superior

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP93  [View Original Post]
    Anyone frequents this area seem to be some nice SW around there. Had a dream about a BSW pulled up in yard I didn't want to go in to nervous but she took care of me in yard nothing covered only. Plan on trying this area out alot more.
    It's a great area for BSW. Be very careful, not a good area overall.

  2. #7932

    Miss The Good Ole Days

    I sure do Miss the good ole Days around 2015.

    Amber (RIP).

    Brand P. Beautiful girl and amazing head. Remember I would meet her in a second story abandoned house and fuck the shit out of her.

    2 Puerto Rican Sisters. Amazing Head.

    Little Blonde Girl that was always around BK on Detroit Ave.

    Jennifer V on 55th & Broadway.

    Tons of pretty girls sucking dick taking loads and letting you raw dog them.

    Now all we have is human wasteland looking chicks -.

    Pussy Gods if you are out there please put some young pretty healthy hoes on our streets.

  3. #7931

    His Name is Dorian

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyWar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone picked up the red dress one before? What is her name?
    His name is Dorian.

  4. #7930

    Yeah It's Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82  [View Original Post]
    I ran into her on my way to a Guardians game recently and she looks bad. Her face is starting to get ate up by the drugs. Such a beautiful young girl and she is wasting her life. I actually talked to her pimp and he has been selling her for 4 years almost. She says she is 19 so he has been doing this to her since she was underage. That makes me angry about her whole situation. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a disease now. I am steering clear of her myself now. Once they get messing with AA men like that on that scale they usually catch something. Those guys are dirty themselves usually and raw dog every girl they touch.
    Yeah got her some chicken tenders from Harry Buffalo she offered a BJ I told her not interested in that but would like to help her get help. She literally flashed her tits to me and I was like yo stop. She said she does have Hep C so I'm assuming she probably has more cause I agree to AA Dudes controlling her probably have a lot worse. Just a matter of time before they find her in one of the Alleys DOA.

  5. #7929
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    So yesterday went for my afternoon walk and when I got to E. 2nd and Prospect along side the old Gold Fish Surplus store 3 black guys had her in the door way on the side of the building fucking the shit out of her right in broad daylight. I called 911 and when CPD showed up they clearly saw what was going on and just made them leave with no arrest. This girl is going to be found dead soon if she doesn't get help. Her behavior is getting more and more wild daily walking around totally naked and performing oral sex in the alley on any and everyone for $10 shit is really sad.
    I ran into her on my way to a Guardians game recently and she looks bad. Her face is starting to get ate up by the drugs. Such a beautiful young girl and she is wasting her life. I actually talked to her pimp and he has been selling her for 4 years almost. She says she is 19 so he has been doing this to her since she was underage. That makes me angry about her whole situation. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a disease now. I am steering clear of her myself now. Once they get messing with AA men like that on that scale they usually catch something. Those guys are dirty themselves usually and raw dog every girl they touch.

  6. #7928
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortellini  [View Original Post]
    Took a drive on Loraine and saw a few characters around 97th.

    Evening seems better.

    Peace,

    Tort.
    Anyone picked up the red dress one before? What is her name?

  7. #7927

    Euclid and Superior

    Anyone frequents this area seem to be some nice SW around there. Had a dream about a BSW pulled up in yard I didn't want to go in to nervous but she took care of me in yard nothing covered only. Plan on trying this area out alot more.

  8. #7926

  9. #7925

    Sad Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82  [View Original Post]
    She is one I actually wish would get arrested. Maybe it would get her some help and get her away from that guy.
    So yesterday went for my afternoon walk and when I got to E. 2nd and Prospect along side the old Gold Fish Surplus store 3 black guys had her in the door way on the side of the building fucking the shit out of her right in broad daylight. I called 911 and when CPD showed up they clearly saw what was going on and just made them leave with no arrest. This girl is going to be found dead soon if she doesn't get help. Her behavior is getting more and more wild daily walking around totally naked and performing oral sex in the alley on any and everyone for $10 shit is really sad.

  10. #7924
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortellini  [View Original Post]
    Took a drive on Loraine and saw a few characters around 97th.

    Evening seems better.

    Peace,

    Tort.
    The green haired fat one posts on listcrawler.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214540277

  11. #7923

    Lorain

    Quote Originally Posted by Tortellini  [View Original Post]
    Took a drive on Loraine and saw a few characters around 97th.

    Evening seems better.

    Peace,

    Tort.
    That one in front of the head shop looks like Popeye in a hoodie! LOL.

  12. #7922
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortellini  [View Original Post]
    Been spending a little time in your city and noticed two blondes. One blonde was younger, wearing a black dress, preppy, hair looked good who was standing on Loraine and by 94th around midnight. Could someone please share the number of this blonde. She is very cute!

    The other blonde was older and walking by Loraine and 81st around 11 PM.

    I also saw the dark skinned girl with the long red hair and did not pick her up.

    If any senior does not mind sharing a few numbers would greatly be appreciated.

    Thank you!

    Tort (850+ posts).
    The dark skin with the red hair, I never checked but I'm pretty sure it has a penis.

  13. #7921

    Cast of characters on Loraine

    Took a drive on Loraine and saw a few characters around 97th.

    Evening seems better.

    Peace,

    Tort.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2635.jpg‎   IMG_2634.jpg‎   IMG_2633.jpg‎   IMG_2632.jpg‎  

  14. #7920

    Tort visiting and two blondes on Loraine

    Been spending a little time in your city and noticed two blondes. One blonde was younger, wearing a black dress, preppy, hair looked good who was standing on Loraine and by 94th around midnight. Could someone please share the number of this blonde. She is very cute!

    The other blonde was older and walking by Loraine and 81st around 11 PM.

    I also saw the dark skinned girl with the long red hair and did not pick her up.

    If any senior does not mind sharing a few numbers would greatly be appreciated.

    Thank you!

    Tort (850+ posts).

  15. #7919

    I THINK her name was Natasha

    I know I went out with her maybe 20 years ago. She had a sister but forgot her name. She was walking on Lorain by the library. W98 and Lorain is homeless shelter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape