Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15981
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how all the L1, L2, L-whatever shit got started. It would be great if we could stick to the accepted codes like BBFS, BBBJ, HJ, CBJ, CFS, etc. It's descriptive and no one needs to wonder what L == BBFS.

    It's all secret squirrel bullshit.
    LOL. Ok thank you for that. Yea I been reading the few pages of the forum but it is like reading Morse code with this. I usually write my reports as they are using the forum's lingos, we all adults here and we all know why we are at this forum to do.

  2. #15980

    Unsunny Flower

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Anyway, I've only been there once back in 2025 (Jan) when Jennifer was working there. Nice young gal as I recall just non-GFE and service was OK.
    Ah yes, dead eyes, cold pro Jennifer. Such a hottie I would see her again, but I can't find her or the great man mades Lucy who worked with her then. I was told Lucy was at NN, but it is a different one.

  3. #15979

    Visiting South Point hotel casino.

    Greetings.

    Visiting South Point hotel casino arriving Saturday Sept 26.

    Looking for a AMP, GFE if possible. Any recommendations?

    Wanting and AMP not far away as close as possible to my hotel.

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And whom to make the appointment with, which provider?

    Or a Korean escort service recommended.

    Thank you in advance.

    PM me if you prefer, greatly appreciated.

  4. #15978
    Quote Originally Posted by SexThinker  [View Original Post]
    Indeeed, people seemed to start using them as if everyone knows what they means. I certain was never informed.
    In other state / city boards here they talk crap about not using L1-3.

  5. #15977
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how all the L1, L2, L-whatever shit got started. It would be great if we could stick to the accepted codes like BBFS, BBBJ, HJ, CBJ, CFS, etc. It's descriptive and no one needs to wonder what L == BBFS.

    It's all secret squirrel bullshit.
    Indeeed, people seemed to start using them as if everyone knows what they means. I certain was never informed.

  6. #15976

    Salute

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I was just there a couple of months ago. Had a great time.
    Got it. Cherry Spa!

  7. #15975

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Someone else asked this awhile back, not a whole lot of options (if at all) near Summerlin. I was going to say Cherry spa but looks like that's closed. Just hit up Chinatown, tons of AMP options there.

    But if your trusted brother can't leave the area. Then he's SOL.
    Chinatown sounds like a win. I appreciate you!

    Kid.

  8. #15974

    Lingo

    Quote Originally Posted by Vevor12  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like I found my target for this weekend. Currently on the drive down for a conference. Is this place the normal tip rate? I get different quotes from vegas shops maybe because they know I am not local. going from what you replied before is this place a consider L1 type or L3? learnning your local lingo as I go

    "L1 action will cost 60-100.

    L3 action will run you 160-220 (maybe more at some joint)."
    I'm not sure how all the L1, L2, L-whatever shit got started. It would be great if we could stick to the accepted codes like BBFS, BBBJ, HJ, CBJ, CFS, etc. It's descriptive and no one needs to wonder what L == BBFS.

    It's all secret squirrel bullshit.

  9. #15973
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Wow I need to stop mentioning this joint. But you know I can't help it.

    Came here last night and she was SUPER BUSY. Saw one monger walking out while I walked in. Lisa already told me it's going to be a bit of a wait. (she's worth the wait) I guess she was the ONLY person here working again.

    Anyway, 15 minutes later she finally got the party started (so I thought) right when we're about to start TS someone else popped in (ugh she forgot to lock the damn door!

    Luckily she must have told him to come back later then locked the door as I didn't see anyone else there after the shower (good!) LOL.

    Always a great time with her, total GFE, I think she finally called another girl in later.

    Total non-rush session, I was there for 2 hours. But note the 15 minutes wait.

    As a side note, there's some questionable characters hanging out nearby so if you worry about your car make sure you park it elsewhere...
    Sounds like I found my target for this weekend. Currently on the drive down for a conference. Is this place the normal tip rate? I get different quotes from vegas shops maybe because they know I am not local. going from what you replied before is this place a consider L1 type or L3? learnning your local lingo as I go

    "L1 action will cost 60-100.

    L3 action will run you 160-220 (maybe more at some joint)."

  10. #15972

    Cherry Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Someone else asked this awhile back, not a whole lot of options (if at all) near Summerlin. I was going to say Cherry spa but looks like that's closed. Just hit up Chinatown, tons of AMP options there.

    But if your trusted brother can't leave the area. Then he's SOL.
    I was just there a couple of months ago. Had a great time.

  11. #15971

    Chinatown

    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    Reported for more visibility.

    Gents, I have a trusted brother that is visiting Norther Vegas around the Summerlin area and he is looking for some recommendations. If you don't mind, please pass some spots for him to try. He's interested AMP, Latina, Asian Indies, AA, snow bunnies or Pacific Islanders. Massage, extras up to L3. PM if you need to but open forum works as well since he doesn't have an account. If you are ever in Northern Virginia let me know and I'll gladly answer any questions you have about the area.

    Kid.
    Someone else asked this awhile back, not a whole lot of options (if at all) near Summerlin. I was going to say Cherry spa but looks like that's closed. Just hit up Chinatown, tons of AMP options there.

    But if your trusted brother can't leave the area. Then he's SOL.

  12. #15970

    Visitor Assistance

    Reported for more visibility.

    Gents, I have a trusted brother that is visiting Norther Vegas around the Summerlin area and he is looking for some recommendations. If you don't mind, please pass some spots for him to try. He's interested AMP, Latina, Asian Indies, AA, snow bunnies or Pacific Islanders. Massage, extras up to L3. PM if you need to but open forum works as well since he doesn't have an account. If you are ever in Northern Virginia let me know and I'll gladly answer any questions you have about the area.

    Kid.

  13. #15969

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Vegas in early December and was wondering what the AMP's are like. Are they FS or only L1? Pm me some of the prices just for action too.
    Weren't you here last month or didn't make it? AMPs here are mixed bag, I would say most AMPs will have at least L1 and most likely more. Many FS spots but doesn't mean they're good.

    I'm sure I've posted this in the past but here goes again just to give you an idea.

    1/2 hour is 60.

    An hour is 80.

    If you want table shower (if they have one) extra 20.

    L1 action will cost 60-100.

    L3 action will run you 160-220 (maybe more at some joint).

  14. #15968

    Planning a trip so Vegas next month

    Coming to Vegas in early December and was wondering what the AMP's are like. Are they FS or only L1? Pm me some of the prices just for action too.

  15. #15967

    Lisa at Oasis LV

    Wow I need to stop mentioning this joint. But you know I can't help it.

    Came here last night and she was SUPER BUSY. Saw one monger walking out while I walked in. Lisa already told me it's going to be a bit of a wait. (she's worth the wait) I guess she was the ONLY person here working again.

    Anyway, 15 minutes later she finally got the party started (so I thought) right when we're about to start TS someone else popped in (ugh she forgot to lock the damn door!

    Luckily she must have told him to come back later then locked the door as I didn't see anyone else there after the shower (good!) LOL.

    Always a great time with her, total GFE, I think she finally called another girl in later.

    Total non-rush session, I was there for 2 hours. But note the 15 minutes wait.

    As a side note, there's some questionable characters hanging out nearby so if you worry about your car make sure you park it elsewhere...

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape