Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 220 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3295

    Alexis 44 year old

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...t/312237019484

    Not going to get into details just going to say that I had great action then a great time just hanging out naked, showering getting dressed very slowly and just connecting. As usual looks older and fatter than pictures but the over 50 guys will find her to be very attractive. Not huge fat or nasty old. She puts on weight in the right places and puts her hole in the right position for maximum penetration without putting her in position. Plenty of tonsil action during warm ups. Seems to actually care if a client is pleased. She convinced me that she wants me around, I ended up staying and chilling until her next client arrived. Well after a monger should leave.

    Highly recommend if you like 40+ beautiful sluts. Her pics maybe filtered but she does maintain that cuteness unfiltered.

    120/160/220 was the quoted donations.

    Due to bad timing I was sitting in a hot sauna of a vehicle as I had to wait 20 minutes in a parking lot but she let me shower first which made up for it.

    She has a well behaved cat in her room. I petted the cat and it's cool. No litterbox odors and it was out of site. No crazy cat lady vibe, she didn't treat it like a baby. I know some don't like cats in the room, and others don't like crazy cat ladies so I put that info out. She ain't got those cat lady traits. Warm friendly and even seemed genuine. Real genuine or fake? Who cares! I ain't marrying her LOL. Some things are better off faked.

  2. #3294
    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've ever been as frustrated with the hobby as I am these days.

    I look on MegaP and STG and Tryst, and half the ads are scams. Then, after I filter out the scammers, the ones that are left mostly seem to be people I wouldn't want to see due to substance abuse or bad reviews.

    I liked this hobby because not only did I get to have fun, but usually I got to relax for an hour with a decent person in a decent hotel. It was like a spa day for me. I don't feel that way anymore.

    But I have time this week, so let me ask- who have you enjoyed seeing lately?
    I feel your pain brother.

  3. #3293

    Has anyone seen her

    Wondering if anyone has seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...o/463920797441 I'm assuming she does incalls / outcalls too?

  4. #3292

    Uhhh ok

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't feed the trolls, use the report post button.

    A2

  5. #3291

    RE: Tinkerbell was Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Nlsss143  [View Original Post]
    Tinkerbell used to go by Anna incase you want to read reviews about her.
    Yes, you're right about that. Anna Flowers if I remember correctly.

    I never had the chance to try her out, but I read here that she can be pretty good.

    I also just now noticed another MILF type back in town that I'd clearly try out as well:

    6. https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...e/240180686343.

    Hope this helps some;.

    YYZ.

  6. #3290

    Umm ok

    2 posts? I call self generated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnvhunk  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...l/854872098275

    Saw this one recently and it was quite good. She is very sweet. Imo also the prettiest local girl face wise. Body is pretty nice. Very small breasts if you like that. Had a quick visit for 100 roses. I really hope everyone treats her well, because Gainesville has been horrible lately and I'd like for a good provider to actually stick around.

  7. #3289

    Tinkerbell was Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Well, I haven't been in the area for awhile now, but keep checking STG for one reason or another, and have been intrigued by these girls:

    Here're my ideas:

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...l/854872098275.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...l/375313634624.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/764802542125.

    4. https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/995575303922.

    Don't know anything about them other than the ads, but if I was in town, I'd take a chance and take 'em out to lunch or dinner and see what happens, and then report back to you fellas.

    Hoping this helps some, but maybe not.

    YYZ.
    Tinkerbell used to go by Anna incase you want to read reviews about her.

  8. #3288

    Great new provider

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...l/854872098275

    Saw this one recently and it was quite good. She is very sweet. Imo also the prettiest local girl face wise. Body is pretty nice. Very small breasts if you like that. Had a quick visit for 100 roses. I really hope everyone treats her well, because Gainesville has been horrible lately and I'd like for a good provider to actually stick around.

  9. #3287
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    I have had great action with total hogs, and lousy action from hot skinnies. Got to tap it to know if it's good poon.

    I have experience with her.
    Safe location?

  10. #3286

    Something Different

    Has anyone seen this provider? She seemed new to me and I am going to see her Sat PM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/564931786156

  11. #3285

    RE: Who are you seeing that's active in Gainesville these days?

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I've seen #2 (Tinkerbell). I had a decent time, but it was an awful hotel, and she's got a reputation of snapping on people. So YMMV.

    I'd like to see the first one. I should work on that.
    Oh, I forgot to add this one as well;.

    5. https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...t/377546949541.

    YYZ.

  12. #3284
    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Well, I haven't been in the area for awhile now, but keep checking STG for one reason or another, and have been intrigued by these girls:

    Here're my ideas:

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...l/854872098275.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...l/375313634624.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/764802542125.

    4. https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/995575303922.

    Don't know anything about them other than the ads, but if I was in town, I'd take a chance and take 'em out to lunch or dinner and see what happens, and then report back to you fellas.

    Hoping this helps some, but maybe not.

    YYZ.
    I've seen #2 (Tinkerbell). I had a decent time, but it was an awful hotel, and she's got a reputation of snapping on people. So YMMV.

    I'd like to see the first one. I should work on that.

  13. #3283

    REWho are you seeing that's active in Gainesville these days?

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've ever been as frustrated with the hobby as I am these days.

    I look on MegaP and STG and Tryst, and half the ads are scams. Then, after I filter out the scammers, the ones that are left mostly seem to be people I wouldn't want to see due to substance abuse or bad reviews.

    I liked this hobby because not only did I get to have fun, but usually I got to relax for an hour with a decent person in a decent hotel. It was like a spa day for me. I don't feel that way anymore.

    But I have time this week, so let me ask- who have you enjoyed seeing lately?
    Well, I haven't been in the area for awhile now, but keep checking STG for one reason or another, and have been intrigued by these girls:

    Here're my ideas:

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...l/854872098275.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...l/375313634624.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/764802542125.

    4. https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/995575303922.

    Don't know anything about them other than the ads, but if I was in town, I'd take a chance and take 'em out to lunch or dinner and see what happens, and then report back to you fellas.

    Hoping this helps some, but maybe not.

    YYZ.

  14. #3282

    You're correct

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've ever been as frustrated with the hobby as I am these days.

    I look on MegaP and STG and Tryst, and half the ads are scams. Then, after I filter out the scammers, the ones that are left mostly seem to be people I wouldn't want to see due to substance abuse or bad reviews.

    I liked this hobby because not only did I get to have fun, but usually I got to relax for an hour with a decent person in a decent hotel. It was like a spa day for me. I don't feel that way anymore.

    But I have time this week, so let me ask- who have you enjoyed seeing lately?
    You easement of the current situation is sadly accurate.

  15. #3281

    Budget friendly

    If anyone has a lead on a budget friendly provider please hit me up. Gainesville has been crazy lately. I'm willing to travel to Ocala.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 220 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape