Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 118 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1756
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1756

    My first run

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/montg...a/010646112851

    I'm new to the site, as far as the account goes. Just wanted to throw something out there for everyone. She goes by Stoney, or she did when I saw her. BBBJ, but no CIM as far as I know. She's good, no rushing or anything. She has a couple of different ads, ill post them if I see them again.

  2. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtongue69  [View Original Post]
    You don't have to TOFTT, the entire team has tagged this one. Also, the pictures were spot on 15 years and 100 pounds ago.
    Brother you are spot-on with your assessment of Lacey. It's been a long time since I saw her but at that time there was no BBBJ and no CIM. She looked pretty rough when I saw her so I can't imagine what she looks like now there's probably better options out there to be seen in Montgomery. Lolly used to be a fun option but someone on one of the forums mentioned that she had also put on a lot of weight so I don't know what her looks are like these days I'd be interested to know if anyone has seen her lately and what her story is these days but I would definitely take a pass on lacey! MJ.

  3. #1754
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich3783  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this lady? Seems nice and open, think I might TOFTT this weekend if no one else has yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/montg...n/276540144351
    You don't have to TOFTT, the entire team has tagged this one. Also, the pictures were spot on 15 years and 100 pounds ago.

  4. #1753

    Lacy

    Anyone seen this lady? Seems nice and open, think I might TOFTT this weekend if no one else has yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/montg...n/276540144351

  5. #1752

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2121  [View Original Post]
    Greetings everybody. Anybody see this one yet? If not, I might TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/montg...3/305892754037

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/montg...0/745340388540
    It's been a couple of years since I saw her. Very rough. Pics have got to be at least 10+ years old.

    I wouldn't recommend. But if rough is your thing.

  6. #1751

    Any details?

    Greetings everybody. Anybody see this one yet? If not, I might TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/montg...3/305892754037

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/montg...0/745340388540

  7. #1750
    Quote Originally Posted by JayZ1986  [View Original Post]
    If that's a scorpion tattoo on he ass, then yes, it's the same girl.

    .
    Yeah that's her. I took ride down there to see her. We was always cool. Was there basically 3 hours just catching up and enjoying each other. She's clean and put a little weight on but I promise the skills is still there and honestly BETTER. I doubt she do this long so it's probably best to get in and hopefully she'll still see ya once she stop.

  8. #1749
    Quote Originally Posted by UGAJohn  [View Original Post]
    Only idiots and simps pay deposits. Don't do it.
    Wasn't going to. I'm traveling to Montgomery next week and just wanted to make sure it was the same person.

  9. #1748
    Quote Originally Posted by UGAJohn  [View Original Post]
    Only idiots and simps pay deposits. Don't do it.
    Wasn't going to. I'm traveling to Montgomery next week and just wanted to make sure it was the same girl.

  10. #1747
    Quote Originally Posted by BoJack1  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same one you're talking about?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lily-xoxo
    Only idiots and simps pay deposits. Don't do it.

  11. #1746

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasp006  [View Original Post]
    This one posted everywhere in the state: Alexander City AL, Anniston AL, Enterprise AL, Prattville AL, Gadsden, Foley etc.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pratt...f/256078756838

    She has an email if you guys need it.

    She is a scammer. Asked for deposit.
    Is this the same one you're talking about?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lily-xoxo

  12. #1745
    If that's a scorpion tattoo on he ass, then yes, it's the same girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboi50  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this one, pretty open menu $ for a qv but she let me have my way. I think I remember her from way bk but can't recall for sure. Def worth a repeat visit as it's nice and slow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/montg...n/269126171503
    .

  13. #1744

    Green eyes Greenville

    Met up with this one, pretty open menu $ for a qv but she let me have my way. I think I remember her from way bk but can't recall for sure. Def worth a repeat visit as it's nice and slow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/montg...n/269126171503

  14. #1743

    Grown and Sexy

    Scam Artist as well. Beware.

  15. #1742

    Ladysone

    I went on ladysone website. They have good rates but the ones that have reviews on them all says there are scams.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 118 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape