Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 530 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 7945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7930

    Yeah It's Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82  [View Original Post]
    I ran into her on my way to a Guardians game recently and she looks bad. Her face is starting to get ate up by the drugs. Such a beautiful young girl and she is wasting her life. I actually talked to her pimp and he has been selling her for 4 years almost. She says she is 19 so he has been doing this to her since she was underage. That makes me angry about her whole situation. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a disease now. I am steering clear of her myself now. Once they get messing with AA men like that on that scale they usually catch something. Those guys are dirty themselves usually and raw dog every girl they touch.
    Yeah got her some chicken tenders from Harry Buffalo she offered a BJ I told her not interested in that but would like to help her get help. She literally flashed her tits to me and I was like yo stop. She said she does have Hep C so I'm assuming she probably has more cause I agree to AA Dudes controlling her probably have a lot worse. Just a matter of time before they find her in one of the Alleys DOA.

  2. #7929
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    So yesterday went for my afternoon walk and when I got to E. 2nd and Prospect along side the old Gold Fish Surplus store 3 black guys had her in the door way on the side of the building fucking the shit out of her right in broad daylight. I called 911 and when CPD showed up they clearly saw what was going on and just made them leave with no arrest. This girl is going to be found dead soon if she doesn't get help. Her behavior is getting more and more wild daily walking around totally naked and performing oral sex in the alley on any and everyone for $10 shit is really sad.
    I ran into her on my way to a Guardians game recently and she looks bad. Her face is starting to get ate up by the drugs. Such a beautiful young girl and she is wasting her life. I actually talked to her pimp and he has been selling her for 4 years almost. She says she is 19 so he has been doing this to her since she was underage. That makes me angry about her whole situation. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a disease now. I am steering clear of her myself now. Once they get messing with AA men like that on that scale they usually catch something. Those guys are dirty themselves usually and raw dog every girl they touch.

  3. #7928
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortellini  [View Original Post]
    Took a drive on Loraine and saw a few characters around 97th.

    Evening seems better.

    Peace,

    Tort.
    Anyone picked up the red dress one before? What is her name?

  4. #7927

    Euclid and Superior

    Anyone frequents this area seem to be some nice SW around there. Had a dream about a BSW pulled up in yard I didn't want to go in to nervous but she took care of me in yard nothing covered only. Plan on trying this area out alot more.

  5. #7926

  6. #7925

    Sad Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82  [View Original Post]
    She is one I actually wish would get arrested. Maybe it would get her some help and get her away from that guy.
    So yesterday went for my afternoon walk and when I got to E. 2nd and Prospect along side the old Gold Fish Surplus store 3 black guys had her in the door way on the side of the building fucking the shit out of her right in broad daylight. I called 911 and when CPD showed up they clearly saw what was going on and just made them leave with no arrest. This girl is going to be found dead soon if she doesn't get help. Her behavior is getting more and more wild daily walking around totally naked and performing oral sex in the alley on any and everyone for $10 shit is really sad.

  7. #7924
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortellini  [View Original Post]
    Took a drive on Loraine and saw a few characters around 97th.

    Evening seems better.

    Peace,

    Tort.
    The green haired fat one posts on listcrawler.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214540277

  8. #7923

    Lorain

    Quote Originally Posted by Tortellini  [View Original Post]
    Took a drive on Loraine and saw a few characters around 97th.

    Evening seems better.

    Peace,

    Tort.
    That one in front of the head shop looks like Popeye in a hoodie! LOL.

  9. #7922
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortellini  [View Original Post]
    Been spending a little time in your city and noticed two blondes. One blonde was younger, wearing a black dress, preppy, hair looked good who was standing on Loraine and by 94th around midnight. Could someone please share the number of this blonde. She is very cute!

    The other blonde was older and walking by Loraine and 81st around 11 PM.

    I also saw the dark skinned girl with the long red hair and did not pick her up.

    If any senior does not mind sharing a few numbers would greatly be appreciated.

    Thank you!

    Tort (850+ posts).
    The dark skin with the red hair, I never checked but I'm pretty sure it has a penis.

  10. #7921

    Cast of characters on Loraine

    Took a drive on Loraine and saw a few characters around 97th.

    Evening seems better.

    Peace,

    Tort.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2635.jpg‎   IMG_2634.jpg‎   IMG_2633.jpg‎   IMG_2632.jpg‎  

  11. #7920

    Tort visiting and two blondes on Loraine

    Been spending a little time in your city and noticed two blondes. One blonde was younger, wearing a black dress, preppy, hair looked good who was standing on Loraine and by 94th around midnight. Could someone please share the number of this blonde. She is very cute!

    The other blonde was older and walking by Loraine and 81st around 11 PM.

    I also saw the dark skinned girl with the long red hair and did not pick her up.

    If any senior does not mind sharing a few numbers would greatly be appreciated.

    Thank you!

    Tort (850+ posts).

  12. #7919

    I THINK her name was Natasha

    I know I went out with her maybe 20 years ago. She had a sister but forgot her name. She was walking on Lorain by the library. W98 and Lorain is homeless shelter.

  13. #7918
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    She came out the alley this morning butt naked I stopped her and gave her a blanket. She is a really nice cute girl with a nice body to be honest but the whole situation is really bad and the crack head pimp who has control over her gave me the evil eye -.

    Feel bad for her guys if you do pick her up be nice she is a cute girl.
    She is one I actually wish would get arrested. Maybe it would get her some help and get her away from that guy.

  14. #7917

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82  [View Original Post]
    Its the old skinny hunched over black guy that carries a black leather bag that did it to her I think he is pimping her. I saw them.

    One morning by Good Pizza he had dragged her down E 4th he let go of her and shoved her into the wall. I saw he had a knife out otherwise I might've stepped in. But he kept saying he would cut her if she held out on giving him her earnings.

    I actually talked to one of the clean and safe people about her. Apparently her parents are well off know she is there but she is just addicted so bad to drugs that they got her to go home one time a few months back went to rehab and had a job and car and was doing good and then she ran off started doing drugs again and living on the street. He said he talked to her parents a few times as they come looking for her and that the last time she had a car and phone and the guys that are supplying her took her phone and car and crashed the car and told her parents to quit calling unless they want to recover her body because they would kill her.
    She came out the alley this morning butt naked I stopped her and gave her a blanket. She is a really nice cute girl with a nice body to be honest but the whole situation is really bad and the crack head pimp who has control over her gave me the evil eye -.

    Feel bad for her guys if you do pick her up be nice she is a cute girl.

  15. #7916
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    The one cute white thin young homeless girl sleeps in the door way next to Klutch Dispensary on Prospect she is super friendly cute girl but someone just knocked the shit out of her she has 2 black eyes.

    Be nice to her fellas she has probably already been through hell. I just bought her dinner from Harry Buffalos last night.

    But she is there daily and I've seen her perform in the alley a few times on dudes -.
    Its the old skinny hunched over black guy that carries a black leather bag that did it to her I think he is pimping her. I saw them.

    One morning by Good Pizza he had dragged her down E 4th he let go of her and shoved her into the wall. I saw he had a knife out otherwise I might've stepped in. But he kept saying he would cut her if she held out on giving him her earnings.

    I actually talked to one of the clean and safe people about her. Apparently her parents are well off know she is there but she is just addicted so bad to drugs that they got her to go home one time a few months back went to rehab and had a job and car and was doing good and then she ran off started doing drugs again and living on the street. He said he talked to her parents a few times as they come looking for her and that the last time she had a car and phone and the guys that are supplying her took her phone and car and crashed the car and told her parents to quit calling unless they want to recover her body because they would kill her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape