Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 1236 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 18531
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Blue Ash

    Took some time and visited the lady in Blue Ash. Good looking, great tits, some baby damage but good looking overall. No semblance of a massage or even an offer of a shower. Everything was offered of course for a little up charge. I'll be back when I can get back that way. https://adultsearch.com/us/oh/cincin...scorts/3856973.

  2. #18470

    Favorites

    This list would be pretty long. I've had this conversation with a few others and I'd personally start with Angela, Abby, Candy, Bella and one from recent La La. There are more and this list could change tomorrow.

    As for the whomever picked up the trash bags and did whatever they did with it, ugghh. I don't even want to think about it.

    Secret place in Blue Ash? Must be pretty secret. Never heard of it. If it ever gets out, good luck. That place will need to hand out buzzers and page you when your table is ready. The way these animals flock to a place is unbelievable.

    Lastly, the act of being decent and courteous obviously has totally different meanings from person to person on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshaddict513  [View Original Post]
    Imagine being the dork ass cop trolling through garbage bags full of curdled cum, and for what? No arrests? Find a new job pal.

    A secret private Asian spa in a luxury apartment in blue ash. I've been told a new girl will arrive soon, the current one is cute and thick, but every time I go there, she answers the door like she just woke up.

    If we could start listing our favorite girls from sakura just to reminisce.

    My number one was Chloe in February.

    #2 Emily the throat goat in March, and may.

    Hon mention. Sophia in Feb. And phat ass anna.

  3. #18469

    405

    I stopped by this place after probably a 2 year hiatus. This was my regular stop a while back but I became more fond of the flavors I was getting at Sakura and Sunflower.

    I tried on a Wednesday afternoon and got turned away, too busy. They asked to come back in an hour but I didn't have time to wait. Tried again on a Friday and got right in. Drew a chubby (by asian standards) younger girl, didn't get a name but she was cute. Got an hr. Light teasing at the end, I roamed OTC on and off throughout. On the flip she got right to business. Paid $ even including tip and out the door. Will repeat in these trying times. Wish I didn't have to walk by a bar and like 8 other businesses in full visibility on my way to the door but oh well. It's safe and been around for as long as I've been in the game.

    Be careful out there.

  4. #18468

    My take on places still open.

    Moon. Girls are hit or miss. Alwaysnleft happy.

    Star great massage mechanical finish.

    Spring closest place to the other one across the street.

    8 foot. Good looking girls. Looking to nickle and dime you.

    DP not great looking gurls. Danny devito is there. But she knows how to stroke a cock. Good tease.

    Lavander been there twice recently. First was a good massage girl was ok looking. Second time girl was better looking. Dissapointing finish.

    Wisteria. Short changed on time. Won't go back.

    Lilith is awesome. Posts on tryst. Knows the art of touch.

    I have always started out sitting on the bed naked when they walk in. And emphasize inner thighs as I move my guy to one side or the other. Ill grab their ass or legs when laying down. Lift my hips up and moan when they get close. Always shower before you go and be respectful. I have yet to leave unhappy.

    YMMV. Good luck and be safe.

  5. #18467

    Moon

    Lavender? Don't be fooled by some of the misleading posts about that place. Lavender is hit or miss and mostly legit. Don't waste your time. Moon is a more reliable option.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyQuick  [View Original Post]
    Fellas I have a rare opportunity. No SO and no offspring for a week. My goal is to hit a parlor and some providers. If you had to recommend a good massage and handshake. Reading the first couple pages lavender is looking good. It's been a while since I have been anywhere. TIA.

  6. #18466

    This looks fake

    This same post is listed in the Chicago Massage Parlor section, post #39888. I don't think this was meant for Cincinnati. This is a fake, if you will.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftyMcBone  [View Original Post]
    Don't be fooled by how nice it looks from the outside. It's everything you need on the Northside. Take the good old days of Ozone (Now Thai Tuch) and add nicer accommodations. I mean it has an ATM in the Hallway. That says it all. You may even recognize a few familiar faces with new names. Ask for Liza when she returns in a couple weeks.

  7. #18465

    Recommendations

    Fellas I have a rare opportunity. No SO and no offspring for a week. My goal is to hit a parlor and some providers. If you had to recommend a good massage and handshake. Reading the first couple pages lavender is looking good. It's been a while since I have been anywhere. TIA.

  8. #18464

    Lotus / Daisy / Flower shop

    I haven't seen this reported yet but I stopped here today. Lights were out, door locked. It was around 2:00 pm. Another one bites the dust.

  9. #18463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Went from this to that

    Now that the deli has closed, mongers are left with choosing a fish market, or worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedReader  [View Original Post]
    Sorry it was a Charlie Brown emoji saying good grief to the dead bass. Sorry it didn't come through.

  10. #18462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Strongly Agree: STG is Junk

    STG used to be a great source (the source) after Craigslist and BackPage bit the dust. But not anymore. Almost all of the posts are Hotel Asian types and the ones that aren't are people you wouldn't pay to see. Probably pay not to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing more ads too especially on STG. I've been told some of those are "stings" too so you have to be careful. I've been getting texts almost daily. I visited them a few years ago and I get "updates" on new girls. Never really had any luck with hotel Asians. I definitely don't trust what I see on STG. That site is junk.

  11. #18461

    Honey Pot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden3  [View Original Post]
    Honey pot- there is another spot that I visited about a month or two ago and when I went inside, I was floored.

    By the girl that greeted me wearing a short one piece black sheer number nightie.

    Nice natural big c's and nicely shaped. She said she was 28 and we had a blast!

    I have a video, she was the one with the small tattoo next to her navel.

    Said she was new.

    I went back 2-ish weeks later and she was gone!!

    One of the prettiest I've seen here in Cinci-!

    Her replacement is still here and she isn't bad looking.

    Some of you already know.

    Where is Honey Pot? Is that the name of an AMP, or is it a nickname in code, or are you just saying that there is a place that meets your description, but you're not telling us which one it is?
    Agreed. Looking through various search engines, I don't see any AMP in the area going by that name. Narrowing that down to a location or abbreviated name would be helpful to others who may be looking for a reliable outlet.

  12. #18460

    Time, She's A Fast Old Train

    When the news broke, it saddened me. Induced every stage of grief. Maybe in my naivety, I believed it would last forever. Over the last year, I had the pleasure of receiving a very therapeutic massage from every single masseuse touring the foot spa, sometimes more than one masseuse at a time, often more than one massage in a day. I was fortunate enough to achieve the triple crown, Banning-Sakura-8 foot, in a single day. Did it cure me? Of course not.

    Imagine being the dork ass cop trolling through garbage bags full of curdled cum, and for what? No arrests? Find a new job pal.

    Our favorite mamasan ran a tight program. I have gotten massages all across this magnificent country and never encountered such a decadent buffet, loaded with all the fixins.

    Confession: I had an incident where a drunkard from Kahoots was being physically aggressive with one of the ladies over service or lack thereof, and obviously I had to be CPT SaveAhHoe and speak up. Well, he threatened my life, so I raised my hands in surrender, and in my myopic actions, it revealed I was, in fact, exercising my RIGHTS as a freeman. I believe he phoned the local authorities. I came back later that night, and Mimi was certain I had called the police; she abruptly requested I show her my call history and phone number. No problem.

    This would not have happened if she hadn't left her post to be manned by amateurs. That lady arrived when she was away. I had bad service from the lady I was defending as well, so much so that I had Mimi bring me another girl.

    Banning started to get super paranoid, the owner's sidekick would sit in the bank parking lot and watch the house for hours. I was one of the first customers. I met the actual showrunner. Lady was wearing a cherry blossom Qipao, the most evil-looking woman I ever met, bone-chilling.

    Cool thing about banning was that they were staffing latinas. I hate the Renegade Hotel latinas; last time I trailed off 275, the broad was cooking boiled eggs in a tea kettle and dipping them in room-temperature mayonnaise, AND she ended up starting her cycle. No bare anything- not even L2.

    I was also one of the first 8-foot customers, like Christmas Day or the day before, they were cooking fish and the smell has never left. That place is weird, and the ladies are not hard workers!

    They have a returner rn, and she is actually very cute and young, but she screwed me on an hour.

    A secret private Asian spa in a luxury apartment in blue ash. I've been told a new girl will arrive soon, the current one is cute and thick, but every time I go there, she answers the door like she just woke up.

    Wiz sucks, wants 200 covered everything, and the masseuses are old.

    If we could start listing our favorite girls from sakura just to reminisce.

    My number one was Chloe in February.

    #2 Emily the throat goat in March, and may.

    Hon mention. Sophia in Feb. And phat ass anna.

  13. #18459
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedReader  [View Original Post]
    Sorry it was a Charlie Brown emoji saying good grief to the dead bass. Sorry it didn't come through.
    lol poor Charlie Brown

  14. #18458

    Honey Pot

    Honey pot- there is another spot that I visited about a month or two ago and when I went inside, I was floored.

    By the girl that greeted me wearing a short one piece black sheer number nightie.

    Nice natural big c's and nicely shaped. She said she was 28 and we had a blast!

    I have a video, she was the one with the small tattoo next to her navel.

    Said she was new.

    I went back 2-ish weeks later and she was gone!!

    One of the prettiest I've seen here in Cinci-!

    Her replacement is still here and she isn't bad looking.

    Some of you already know.

    Where is Honey Pot? Is that the name of an AMP, or is it a nickname in code, or are you just saying that there is a place that meets your description, but you're not telling us which one it is?

  15. #18457
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    @SpeedReadwr - No idea what you were trying to tell us or why it appeared this way.

    Maybe try again?
    Sorry it was a Charlie Brown emoji saying good grief to the dead bass. Sorry it didn't come through.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape