Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1430 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 21444
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21429

    Someone may be.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    Many of you guys are smashin' that. You ain't got to lie. LOL.
    Someone I am sure is but it damn sure isn't me LOL!

  2. #21428

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    She at least allow bb or cip? I'd probably still give it a go if so.
    Hard no, not that I partake.

  3. #21427

    Live and learn

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Pencil thin, small. Lives in a shitty trailer home in trinity.

    Driveway is a ***** to get in and out of, large hump that leads out to the road.

    Doesn't make a single noise when doing the deed. Just bends over and takes it.

    Head is also shit.

    Do NOT go in her home. Reeks of cat piss.
    Under my "YMMV" rule, I figured How Bad Can It Be? Answer: OMFG dude. The smell about knocks you down. The description of the act itself is dead on, too. Personally I don't mind the size and the frame; kinda hot TBH. But the attitude and performance was just. Awful.

  4. #21426
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayv1964  [View Original Post]
    I would like to find a good provider that is located in the northern part of Greensboro or even up near Danville. I am just looking for a regular that actually provides a decent service without the demons (I know that is damn near impossible!) If any of you have suggestions I would love to hear them. Thanks!
    Give Ann a spin, she will do everything for one price, no upsell, even anal. She went GPS on me so I'm out. I saw her for 80 qv but that's not an option anymore. She was fun and loves it in the ass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eden-...-/334687809511

  5. #21425
    Many of you guys are smashin' that. You ain't got to lie. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayv1964  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eden-...r/239290196662

    Sorry but saw that and was like really?

  6. #21424

    Pregnant Scarlette

    Anyone had any recent luck with pregnant Scarlette. Tried a few weeks ago and crickets. Seems her phone number changed recently and tried again, still no response. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/425891257034

  7. #21423

    This is not it lol

    Quote Originally Posted by StarScream813  [View Original Post]
    Looking for the same.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eden-...r/239290196662

    Sorry but saw that and was like really?

  8. #21422

    Classy redhead

    So you saw the one called "classy redhead".

    Did she have any restrictions besides those advertised?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    They're safe. They're scheme a lot but nothing dangerous. At the end of the day both of them are nerdy, library going white girls. As far as I know they're biological sisters. If I had to pick between the two I wish I would've had the brunette instead. Mainly cause she at least got some titties, I didn't see that the sister was also posting because she fundamentally looks different in the ad than in person because every time I saw her it was in passing and when she was visiting her sister, so she never had makeup on and wore glasses. Now I know who it is, yea she ain't LEO. They didn't seem the type to have a bf either.

  9. #21421
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    They're safe. They're scheme a lot but nothing dangerous. At the end of the day both of them are nerdy, library going white girls. As far as I know they're biological sisters. If I had to pick between the two I wish I would've had the brunette instead. Mainly cause she at least got some titties, I didn't see that the sister was also posting because she fundamentally looks different in the ad than in person because every time I saw her it was in passing and when she was visiting her sister, so she never had makeup on and wore glasses. Now I know who it is, yea she ain't LEO. They didn't seem the type to have a bf either.
    Man that helps a lot -thanks. She says she's in a condo-- now I can see if it's a decent place in safe neighborhood.

  10. #21420
    Quote Originally Posted by Martro  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for multiple posts but was getting no feed back. Just trying to find out if Tall girl was safe with no issues with law and handlers-and pics for real- is Redhead her sis?
    They're safe. They're scheme a lot but nothing dangerous. At the end of the day both of them are nerdy, library going white girls. As far as I know they're biological sisters. If I had to pick between the two I wish I would've had the brunette instead. Mainly cause she at least got some titties, I didn't see that the sister was also posting because she fundamentally looks different in the ad than in person because every time I saw her it was in passing and when she was visiting her sister, so she never had makeup on and wore glasses. Now I know who it is, yea she ain't LEO. They didn't seem the type to have a bf either.

  11. #21419
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    You've asked about that girl 3 separate times now man. At that point you're interested enough you might as well bite. Someone has to toftt or it's just people asking over and over again. She's real. I have physically seen her with my eyes. No I haven't done a visit with her. The redhead has been talked about for years in winston-salem.

    Now just go see her and report back.
    Sorry for multiple posts but was getting no feed back. Just trying to find out if Tall girl was safe with no issues with law and handlers-and pics for real- is Redhead her sis?

  12. #21418

    Michelle, aka Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with her yesterday. Thanks again WT. Got everything I wanted at a reasonable price. She's hot in my book, just at the OYO dump.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...m/106947278327
    Age posted on ad is 60 yo. Is that accurate?

  13. #21417
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorHeff  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I know it's been pretty weak for a while but does anyone know of any providers offering? Please inbox if it helps, thank you!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/119630148576

    My favorite suck and swallow. Enjoy.

  14. #21416

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayv1964  [View Original Post]
    I would like to find a good provider that is located in the northern part of Greensboro or even up near Danville. I am just looking for a regular that actually provides a decent service without the demons (I know that is damn near impossible!) If any of you have suggestions I would love to hear them. Thanks!
    Looking for the same.

  15. #21415
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry I can't help you because IMHO, they both have a terminal case of GPS. Way outa my league!
    They absolutely do. The redhead doesn't look as filled out as the pics imply, she was a toothpick. Her apartment had just 1 (one) cat and it reeked to hell of cat piss somehow. She started whatever kinds of drama she could with her neighbors or really anyone nearby and to top it off always late.

    I can only imagine her sister is the same. All that would've been whatever if they charged market rate or slightly before, but 300 an hr? For what? I tried talking the sister into a visit since she knew I was legit and msog made it into 360 apparently for a slightly frumpy nerdy chick.

    I passed. Once was more than enough for me.

    For anyone curious the redhead lets you hit bb as long as she likes you. I definitely filled up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape