Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 2496
-
09-30-26 13:11 #2496Senior Member

Posts: 38Angelina and Channel at Haven
Has anyone seen Angelina or Channel?
Is it the same Chanel that was at Havana in Downey and in Laguna Hills?
I know girls have been working at multiple spa's recently because its been slow so any info would be appreciated.
I don't want to repeat someone I've already seen.
Thanks!
-
09-29-26 17:25 #2495Regular Member

Posts: 6Tina
Haa anyone seen this girl? Care to share your experience? It looks like her she's down for any service.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...43-105571.html
-
09-29-26 13:58 #2494Regular Member

Posts: 21Blu Sophia
I hadn't checked out Blu yet, so made the stop. Met with Sophia 30 min. Online says she's mid 20's, but she's definitely in her 30's, Vietnamese, slight accent but can hold up a conversation. She is very pretty, not ABG, but pretty. She's got man made Ds that are firm. I think she may be a MILF, but can't verify. Massage was not great, but whatever. Onto the flip, she's in lingerie and helping herself to junior with her hands. She allowed touching and got pretty wet FIV. The post said she was open minded and she certainly was. Overall, I left a happy client. Would I repeat? Yes, but I do prefer younger therapists, so I'll try someone else next.
-
09-29-26 13:00 #2493Senior Member

Posts: 31Haven is on I've been to better but they have closed down. At the least you get a massage about 3-5 minutes of nuru then a HJ. I've had pretty good experience with some girls that let you get handsy but some don't like to get touch and just want to get the experience over with. My favorite Kelly that doesn't work there anymore more would give you a message then swap out and you massage her and pretty much feel her up any way you like till at some point she gives you an HJ. But they change girls a lot so you kinda don't know if you're going to get a good and I kinda stop going since it started being a dice shoot on weather I would have a good time. But if you want to get an HJ from a Latina gal in their 30's that's the place to go.
Originally Posted by Clipper2025
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 02:29 #2492Regular Member

Posts: 28Nira
Tried out a new girl at Blu called Nira. She is an older Asian girl probably early to mid 30's. Seems like she has been in the industry and worked at other spas. She was very friendly and welcoming but just a bit shy. I feel that with repeat visits she would open up. Massage was okay nothing to write home about. Pretty standard but at least put in effort into it. No body slides however. Once the flip came that is when she undressed and I got to see what was hiding under her workout clothes. Nice tits and grabbable ass. She got on top and slid my member in between her tits. I appreciated the eye contact that she kept. Allowed for some roaming and sucking on tits. Eventually she worked me into a nice finish.
-
09-28-26 15:10 #2491Regular Member

Posts: 28It is still one of the spas I frequent, as it is one of the better ones. Easy communication, clean, located in a good spot, and has a good rotation of girls. Most rates are pretty reasonable as well. Top choices there are Min and Dulcie. Some other good providers are Callie, Breanna, Joanna, and Vina. If you want more info feel free to dm me.
Originally Posted by Clipper2025
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 12:49 #2490Senior Member

Posts: 79I haven't been to Haven in a few years now but it was one of the go to nuru places back during COVID. The girls I was a regular with expected a pretty good tip and I just found better value elsewhere now but they always had pretty hot girls. Only 2 girls I knew did FS but most are strictly HJ ending. Can't speak to what it is now.
Originally Posted by Clipper2025
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 21:58 #2489Regular Member

Posts: 9Haven spa
Has anyone been here? I was just wondering how the experience was and who to go to thank you.
-
09-22-26 21:06 #2488Senior Member

Posts: 44Might be one of their alternate numbers. They have a different number that usually replies within minutes and very quickly. You can DM and I'll gladly provide.
Originally Posted by LAPartner
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 17:04 #2487Regular Member

Posts: 12Rom
So yes same owner. They have a couple of ladies who do waxing. So probably need appiontment. I have never tried body scrubs at ROM.
Originally Posted by Simba1111
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:58 #2486Senior Member

Posts: 61ROM Number
Hey all, is the number for ROM on their website the correct one? They always seem to respond only after the day is done.
-
09-20-26 17:06 #2485Regular Member

Posts: 1Rub Rankings
"ROM also advertises on Rub Ranking site: https://rubrankings.com/united-state...orange-county/".
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 03:22 #2484Regular Member

Posts: 6ROM and BLU
I googled and found the websites for these two shops. Looks to be having similar websites. Is it one owner? Do girls rotate?
Curious if they also add on body scrubs or waxing service as their website says.
Anyone care to advise if I am on the right direction? I'd like to visit them to try myself.
-
09-18-26 15:16 #2483Regular Member

Posts: 53Just google rom spa and blu spa, first 2 results for both searches for me.
Originally Posted by JackP69
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 15:16 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 3337Rom
You need an introduction from a current patron to get the number of the gal that runs ROM. It isn't easy to find for a reason. She is very careful, which I view as a feature, not a bug.
Instagram kicked off all sexually related businesses. So they don't have that page anymore. Sometimes they send a link to a hosted page that has pix (fake) of the girls working.










Reply With Quote






