Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 18184
-
09-18-26 19:24 #18124Senior Member

Posts: 158Csb
I believe you need to hit up Rich 5 for contact say her in Walmart this week and she is looking good. I texted her but no reply.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 19:21 #18123Senior Member

Posts: 158Seleste
Just want to give some insight on Seleste:
She is definitely available but she is definitely seeing less of us as time goes by.
Be patient if you have seen her before, I saw her last weekend and she is a beautiful and amazing as always. She is my favorite obviously from my posts.
Again there are other options if you are not willing to be patient. Trust me she doesn't jump for me so if you get to see her please treat her with respect she is amazing.
I am not her gatekeeper so save your pm's for Every Day J.
-
09-18-26 18:12 #18122Senior Member

Posts: 243Synai or any other GFE UTR
Hello,
I try to be a Helpful Helperton with useful posts and would love her digits please.
-
09-18-26 17:58 #18121Senior Member

Posts: 435She's a *****
She's a *****. She'll see you. Rich has the number.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 17:20 #18120Senior Member

Posts: 2959Sophia and the tan lines
It had been awhile since I'd seen Sophia, figured I'd shoot her a text and see if she remembered me. Fortunately she did and we set up a meeting for the next day. I get there, she opens the door wearing some sexy little fishnet thing, assets on full display, and immediately grabs me, pulls me close, starts rubbing my junk through my pants and kissing all over my neck. She then asks me to follow her back to the bedroom, no problem, I'll follow that ass anywhere! Back to the bedroom, all the clothes come off and she starts in on an amazing BBBJ. No exaggeration, she's got me on edge for at least 20 minutes, she'd work it hard, get me right to the edge, back off, slow down for a minute or two, then back to the edge again! Finally suited up, started with CG with those tits in my face, then to K9 for the finish. Sophia is every bit as sexy as I remember her! Got to try to not go so long between visits next time, though it will have to be at least a few weeks out, apparently she's got another cruise coming up, guess those tan lines will be even better!
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 16:33 #18119Senior Member

Posts: 819Csb question
In town for the weekend will be staying on international.
Interested in seeing Csb. Is she strictly Utr or does she advertise on her own as before? Prefer out but could also meet at a hourly.
Any info appreciated.
-
09-18-26 15:22 #18118Senior Member

Posts: 48Kaityx lost weight
She's been out of the game for awhile and dam that pussy saw her on curryford? Kaityxxxx.
And she's not a bbw anymore fellas the head was awsome.
She went from big momma to a slim cutie ya might want to pay her a visit.
-
09-18-26 15:11 #18117Senior Member

Posts: 129I saw Avalon posting again on tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/avalonsantoro.
Originally Posted by Ayenjael
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 10:31 #18116Senior Member

Posts: 306This Ivy?
Is this the Ivy being mentioned here?
Originally Posted by TooBe101
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...353&viewfull=1#post7710353.
-
09-17-26 17:43 #18115Senior Member

Posts: 186Ivy
Saw her last night. Had me change the location to another place due to some personal issues on her side. Body is a 8. Not pretty face. Tries to please. Started of with BBBJ. Likes to be on top most of the time. I did feel rushed. She knows the game so I won't say innocent. $$ damage. DM for any details. Heavy smoker so beware of that. Not sure if I will repeat.
Originally Posted by JonSmith2024
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 12:31 #18114Regular Member

Posts: 3Ashnicoe
Yes, the girl wearing a mask. She reached out to me.
I read her profile where it says she requires a deposit. So I responded to her message that a deposit does not work for me. Often times some girls will back off the deposit requirement with some good conversation.
She did not. Her reply was a little salty. She wrote back that she would block me so I wouldn't find her picture again. LOL.
-
09-17-26 09:28 #18113Senior Member

Posts: 26Yes it's a safe location near old town Kissimmee. Not roach motel. She is affordable $. I don't partake in Greek so I don't know. You can ask her.
Originally Posted by Jcour
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 08:51 #18112Senior Member

Posts: 314I believe orlo has taken time off from the hobby. But if you're looking for Sophia she's still around. Ghostrider01 can get you the contact. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 07:27 #18111Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thanks
It was great meeting you, I really enjoyed our visit and looking forward to for next time.
Originally Posted by RuckD
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 20:01 #18110Senior Member

Posts: 161Cynai
This girl is super sweet and from my side of town, so we got along pretty well. Communication was good until the day of but she explained why and I totally understood. Been there done that. Great kisser and let me take the lead. She gave me super duper head and knew how to suck and stroke with the best of them. Switch to mish with a WHOLE lot of DFK and that was all she wrote. Stood for a minute to talk and chat about life and she's definitely become a favorite of mine. Says she'll text next time she's in the area. Can't wait for that. This one is solid.










Reply With Quote






