Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 268
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #268

    Scorpio

    Has anyone seen this girl, I tried several months ago when in the area. But could not make it work.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/609540936320

  2. #267

    Aberdeen

    Any recommendations or experiences in the area? Feel free to dm me.

    Thanks.

  3. #266

    More of the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021  [View Original Post]
    As it happens, she advertised today for the first time in weeks. I just saw it. Anyone see her?
    Saw the ad on Thursday and took my lunch break with her. More of the same & my experience hasn't changed.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  4. #265

    Great to have a fun new -ish option

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents.

    So I said in my previous post I was about done with this hobby but just had back to back visits with a provider in Centralia that makes me wonder if there is still hope. I've seen mixed reports about Daisy but I had to try myself. Here is my experience:

    The Good - Incredible body. Her pictures absolutely do not do her justice. She was more than willing to do all of my favorite activities and then some. DFK, daty, fiv, BBBJ, BBFS, and creampie. Her posts say she is 38 and her body is more like 20-something. Oh and for the hour it was only $$ and got full hours each session.

    The Bad - I did not see or have experienced the erratic behavior issues that have been described but her communication quite frankly sucks. Do not even attempt to reach out to her unless she has just posted an ad. If you plan to see her you need to reach out within an hour or two of her post and she communicates immediately. Trying to schedule on a day she doesn't or even 4 or 5 hours after a post is pointless and won't hear anything.

    The Ugly - Maybe she was having an off week but when I visited her bathroom and kitchen were both disgusting. You wouldn't know it as the bedroom is in the front of the house and perfectly fine.

    Obviously YMMV but for a fat old 50-something guy like myself she was more than accommodating and said she couldn't wait for my next visit. I will be going back.

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.
    As it happens, she advertised today for the first time in weeks. I just saw it. Anyone see her?

  5. #264

    So I said I was.

    Good morning Gents.

    So I said in my previous post I was about done with this hobby but just had back to back visits with a provider in Centralia that makes me wonder if there is still hope. I've seen mixed reports about Daisy but I had to try myself. Here is my experience:

    The Good - Incredible body. Her pictures absolutely do not do her justice. She was more than willing to do all of my favorite activities and then some. DFK, daty, fiv, BBBJ, BBFS, and creampie. Her posts say she is 38 and her body is more like 20-something. Oh and for the hour it was only $$ and got full hours each session.

    The Bad - I did not see or have experienced the erratic behavior issues that have been described but her communication quite frankly sucks. Do not even attempt to reach out to her unless she has just posted an ad. If you plan to see her you need to reach out within an hour or two of her post and she communicates immediately. Trying to schedule on a day she doesn't or even 4 or 5 hours after a post is pointless and won't hear anything.

    The Ugly - Maybe she was having an off week but when I visited her bathroom and kitchen were both disgusting. You wouldn't know it as the bedroom is in the front of the house and perfectly fine.

    Obviously YMMV but for a fat old 50-something guy like myself she was more than accommodating and said she couldn't wait for my next visit. I will be going back.

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

  6. #263

    Was Ok but.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideGuest  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any Intel on Italian Goddess? Posts in Olympia pretty frequently on STG.
    Sorry I'm contemplating leaving the hobby and rarely on here. If you are talking about:

    Cum and spend some time with me Italian Godess

    I saw her about 8 years ago. Some elderly guy had her in an ADU om his property in a really nice location in Oly and paid for rent by sex. In between she saw clients. Here is my recollection:

    The Good - She looks exactly like her pictures. Allowed daty and BBFS with creampie. When we finished she offered a shower and insisted we take it together.

    The Bad - In between a lackluster BBBJ more like a HJ, she bitched and moaned about how the elderly guy would take forever and then fall asleep on her.

    The Ugly - The conversation didn't stop there and there were many times I felt like I was a third party listening to her talk to someone else. At the time she said her wife was in prison and how she was going to stop escorting when she got released. Just a very weird vibe.

    Again this was 7 or 8 years ago and maybe she has changed but I won't go back.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  7. #262

    Same one?

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCheese  [View Original Post]
    Pay attention to her weight, She's listed as 18 x lbs in her ad's yet is larger in person and a safety girl. Short&Fat is what you get when you see her.
    I believe we're talking about the same person. It's the one from the link I posted right before. I had found her name after I posted it and made another post. This one is not a safety girl.

  8. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideGuest  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any Intel on Italian Goddess? Posts in Olympia pretty frequently on STG.
    Pay attention to her weight, She's listed as 18 x lbs in her ad's yet is larger in person and a safety girl. Short&Fat is what you get when you see her.

  9. #260

    Looking for Intel

    Does anyone have any Intel on Italian Goddess? Posts in Olympia pretty frequently on STG.

  10. #259

  11. #258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    I chatted with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Never pulled the trigger as I think she wanted 6 for bare play, and would not come down to 3.

  12. #257

  13. #256

  14. #255

    Chloe

    Anyone know what happened to her? She used to be around Lacey / Olympia? Went by Brittany for a while now Chloe last month. https://skipthegames.com/posts/buckl...i/998588414226

  15. #254

    Lana

    Has anyone seen Lana? Wondering what type of services she offers.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lana-banana

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape