Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 3921 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 58801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58726

    Tsubuki at Meiji

    I have seen others report on her so I won't repeat too much, other than how friendly and adorable she is. Very nice and accommodating with good English. She is leaving soon and will be missed. I do have a question though. I have tried Meiji a few times but always hh. I have looked and haven't seen anyone mention is multiple rounds are available for longer sessions. Curious as Tsubuki is one where I would consider staying a longer while. TIA.

  2. #58725
    Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVan  [View Original Post]
    I went to Lavender for the first time today, since the last three times I went by 5 Star the parking lot was packed LOL. Got to Lavender a little after noon, the place was pretty empty. Got Coco, about 5'2", long dark hair with red tips, nice petite body. Natural C's, nice butt, not flat but not too big. Started with a very good BBBJ, lots of tongue and attention to the boys. Went to 69 for a while, then cover and mish. Started dfk during mish which is fun. She did a little acting but not too much, and talked a little dirty talk. Light massage after, she said she's from Thailand. The usual "I love you" and then "see you next week" LOL. Overall a pretty fun time with her.
    Is she new? Had someone matching the description in ftlauder a couple months back.

  3. #58724
    Quote Originally Posted by FunLooker  [View Original Post]
    Travel has had me out of town most of the month so I do not know about this month. But I was in Sarasota and I got to meet an amazing spinner named Emily at Eastern. She said she will be in Orlando next month and goes by Amber. If there isn't a good spinner in town this month, definitely worth banking the dollars for some extra visits with her when she is in town. She is a beautiful girl and the view in from behind is perfect!
    I can attest. She is probably my ATF, will be here next month. Location TBD.

  4. #58723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Cecelia

    Swung by Orchid today and had the opportunity to spend some time with Cecilia. I have to say she is super pretty, gorgeous eyes, great body with huge (in my opinion)naturals which look even bigger because of her tiny frame.

    Bonus: Her English is very good so the communication was easy.

    Super service minded definitely was receptive to everything that makes a visit fun for me and I definitely will get back to see her.
    I would put her in a top three for this group. That's just my opinion. I realize that, but I do travel quite a ways to get in here. you guys in Orlando don't realize how lucky you are.

    So in the off chance it happen to be by Orchid I would, if you haven't already, give her a visit. She's just here till the end of the month. Beyond her great personality with a bit of a sarcastic wit, which makes it fun. She is very beautiful and very good. And those eyes. wow.

  5. #58722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Pretty much

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    I want to do a great 4 hand but one that has actual girl on girl interaction with a real show. Actual French kissing, pussy eating and double knuckle finger banging.

    Who can I see for that where it's a guarantee not a hope? Obviously I prefer hot chicks and I have a weakness for the spinners and when they are thin.

    Additional question.

    Are there any duo's that will either allow you to go bb on both or at least not require a condom swap every time you want to go back & forth?

    Thank you in advance!
    Only for show. Never had one genuinely munches or DFK each other.

  6. #58721
    [Deleted by Admin]

    No shills allowed.

    A2

  7. #58720

    Tiffany - 5 Star

    I was in the 5 Star area the other day for work, so after that wrapped up I stopped by for a session with Tiffany. She greeted me at the door, very energetic and playful as always. Took me to the room and we got caught up. It's been a while, and she showed off her figure. It seems that while she is used to having a small butt, these days she is warming up to the idea of having a healthy backside. It definitely looks good on her.

    In the table shower, she cheerfully gave me a good washing and then I enjoyed some nuru, TUMA, P2P slide, and BBBJ. She took me back to the room afterward, and we got straight into it right after she returned from tidying up the shower.

    I laid down on the table and she started up an amazing BBBJ. As she was standing next to the table during this, I reached down to play with her kitty. She put a drop of lube down there and I got into a little FIV / FIA. It was a bit of a stretch though, so I asked her to climb on for 69. That allowed me better access on the FIV / FIA, and she returned the intensity on the BBBJ. After a few minutes of that, it was time for the classic Tiffany Position.

    She got on her back, hung her head off the table, and I started face fucking her. First, I took it a little slow while I manhandled her tits. Then I got in there real deep when I reached down to get more FIV / FIA, and that felt awesome. I was about to blow, but it was way too soon. So I backed off and asked for some regular fucking.

    Once suited up, we went through several positions: standing mish, standing doggy, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and finally mish. Unfortunately, I had a long day at work that day and wasn't able to give her my best. So after a few minutes of mish, I asked for a BBBJCIM finish. It took a little while to get there this time, but she took direction well and provided a very satisfying release. She kept on sucking until she got every last drop. I appreciated that.

    She left to get cleaned up and returned to close out the time with a very fine massage. The singing, as always, is a nice touch. We also had a nice chat, she's such a sweetheart, and funny too. She stepped out for a moment, and the new girl Kimi stopped by to introduce herself. She's young, pretty, cheerful, and seems very eager to please. Cute face and slim body, I'll have to try her out or get her in a 4-Hand with Tiffany next time. Tiffany returned to finish up the massage. Time up, she helped me get dressed, I gave her the 240 for the hour, she walked me to the door for a final hug & kiss, and I was out.

  8. #58719

    Lavender. Coco

    I went to Lavender for the first time today, since the last three times I went by 5 Star the parking lot was packed LOL. Got to Lavender a little after noon, the place was pretty empty. Got Coco, about 5'2", long dark hair with red tips, nice petite body. Natural C's, nice butt, not flat but not too big. Started with a very good BBBJ, lots of tongue and attention to the boys. Went to 69 for a while, then cover and mish. Started dfk during mish which is fun. She did a little acting but not too much, and talked a little dirty talk. Light massage after, she said she's from Thailand. The usual "I love you" and then "see you next week" LOL. Overall a pretty fun time with her.

  9. #58718
    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    She was slotted for Orlando around early-mid December. I was talking to her for awhile on IG but she has gone dark now. I hope she is ok. She is a very sweet girl.
    Same, she is on a different level. Ty for the update, fingers crossed everything is ok and we see her this year.

  10. #58717

    Last I knew

    Quote Originally Posted by JCraigslistK  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still in communication with Yume?

    She posted her travel schedule on twitter / x for the rest of the year and it had her in Florida all of September. Haven't seen her pop up on Mimi or Meiji and she hasn't posted since the first week of August.

    TYIA for any info.
    She was slotted for Orlando around early-mid December. I was talking to her for awhile on IG but she has gone dark now. I hope she is ok. She is a very sweet girl.

  11. #58716

    Hottest available spinner today?

    Gents, who is currently the hottest available spinner available today in Orlando (not of all time, I'm looking for someone I can see today?

    Last month a had the pleasure of doing a 4 hand with Kelly and Blue but I don't recognize any of the current names to a face or body so I'm hoping some of you can confirm who is a smaller skinny solid skilled provider I can see?

    Thanks!

  12. #58715
    Quote Originally Posted by JCraigslistK  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still in communication with Yume?

    She posted her travel schedule on twitter / x for the rest of the year and it had her in Florida all of September. Haven't seen her pop up on Mimi or Meiji and she hasn't posted since the first week of August.

    TYIA for any info.
    She and I had been in pretty regular contact from the time she was here until August 4th. After which she's gone completely radio silent. I've been concerned, just can't shake the feeling something went left while she was in Cali.

  13. #58714

    Yume Hanabi

    Anyone still in communication with Yume?

    She posted her travel schedule on twitter / x for the rest of the year and it had her in Florida all of September. Haven't seen her pop up on Mimi or Meiji and she hasn't posted since the first week of August.

    TYIA for any info.

  14. #58713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1222
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBe101  [View Original Post]
    What name does it come up in the search? 5 Star is not coming up for me.
    Google map "5 star spa". The spa is on the corner of East colonial and Knight avenue in a little strip mall / shopping plaza.

  15. #58712

    Anna is back at Missly

    Popped in to Missly after a text from Anna that she was back in town. She's a short little cutie with natural Cs and a tight ass, some body imperfections but I love that. She threw me in a room and started a deep makeout session, she loves some DFK and when I opened my eyes she had lost her clothes and started whipping off mine.

    She dropped for a lovely BBBJ as I leaned against the table and after about 5 minutes the door popped open revealing a naked Vivi, hello! She walked over and pushed me down on the table, then climbed up and dropped her pussy on my face while Anna gobbled my cock. I tongue-lashed Vivi's clam for a spell until she had to bounce and take care of another gent.

    Flipped Anna on the table for some DATY and DATO, stage 4 gusher with two pops and quivering legs. She sits up after about 20 min and says she's ready for Jr to be inside her, so she grabs the wrapper and suits him up. Started with some standing mish where I could cradle her neck so she could watch and utter some dirty talk.

    Grabbed her and turned her ass up for some DS, she reached her hand back to grab mine hard and rock back furiously. Then, pretty incredible move, she must have planted her hands on the table because her knees rose off the table and she was fucking me back while in the air. It was like she was the meat and my dick was the spit, but instead of rotating she was pumping. I don't know what the hell that was, but it was fun! Hahaha

    She laid me down and wanted to ride, some nice CG with LFK, she grinded on Jr until she got another body-quaking pop. We were sweaty messes, time to wrap up.

    She wanted a sixty-nine finish so she climbed up and I blew my batch in her mouth while tonguing her honeypot. Got cleaned up in the shower and headed out all smiles!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape