Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 39985
-
09-18-26 14:29 #39925Senior Member

Posts: 383Fuck them all
I reported this a few months ago. But I was banging Kiki at Relax one early afternoon and there was unusual racket coming from a space to the east of her room. I finally said, "someone's having fun!" She said it's a guy who drops two grand seeing all the girls one after the other.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 11:22 #39924Senior Member

Posts: 253South Loop
Isn't SXL is going to be your best bet around there?
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 17:59 #39923Senior Member

Posts: 280I did 3 some at Relax spa in Glen Ellyn but the price was 460. Purely double house fee plus double tips but did two shots.
Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan
[View Original Post]
Two guys with one girl should easily go lower than your budget if you can find a brother.
-
09-17-26 17:35 #39922Regular Member

Posts: 11Extra thick providers? Also Sunrise spa
Anybody got a lead on extra thick providers? I'm talking ass and titties.
I saw Maria at Sunrise spa the other day. She was thick in all the right places, but I'm looking for borderline bbw to add variety LOL.
-
09-17-26 14:17 #39921Senior Member

Posts: 85Two girls & one guy
So I'm inquiring where I could do a 3 sum for a reasonable price. Around $320 or lower. If you all know a place inbox me and let me know. Trying to have a good time before I slow down doing this. Preferably a parlor or even a hotel I can do. But since this is parlor thread imma go with that.
-
09-16-26 22:42 #39920Regular Member

Posts: 3Yep. Only L1 on the menu. Didn't get offered until my second visit. Older masseuse who is the only one ever there. It was good but nothing to write home about. On a very trafficked part of North but it doesn't look quite as sketchy as others.
Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 12:41 #39919Senior Member

Posts: 49Daisy at Lunar Body Work
Had some time open in the early evening and decided to stop by. Daisy greeted me and took me to the room after everything was settled. She was cute and short with a nice figure and a visible tattoo. She began with warm oil across my shoulders, using her palms and forearms before gradually working down my back. Pressure was moderate and she spent a little extra time around my lower back. After the flip she worked my arms and chest before moving into HJ. HJ was good she kept a good pace then switched it off to BBBJ after. Good oral skills overall. Cleaned me up with a warm towel after.
-
09-16-26 08:33 #39918Senior Member

Posts: 531Clock's Ticking
Hmm, a PPS / MMS brothel in Highland Park, what could go wrong?! They sure know how to pick a location. I put the over / under at 3. 5 months before it gets a sticker on it's door, hahaha. I've read reports of that place being very meh and handy only. Must have changed ownership.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 06:31 #39917Senior Member

Posts: 958
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
Stopped by since I was in the area and it was close. Based on the initial report and online ads looked interesting. Unfortunately I got pretty much the same experience as above. No table shower, sauna, etc. Only a stand up. Over priced and better overall service available pretty much everywhere.
Originally Posted by KisaHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 17:35 #39916Senior Member

Posts: 268That is interesting, must be time for some new equipment for the unit when they raid parlors while still fishing for that huge drug bust. We had a case in Cali back in I think January? The shop opened for less than 3 months, but a very much revolving door type deal with each girl taking 20-30 customers easily each day, and they made a huge bust and got like half a mil in their safe when the police raided the place. That is good if the mayor is turning a blind eye at spas though, means more safe travels for you guys as long the spa doesn't attract any attention from near by business type deal I am sure.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 15:37 #39915Senior Member

Posts: 294South Loop
I'm working on a project in south loop area for a while right by train station. Any good AMP places around here or apartments?
-
09-15-26 14:26 #39914Senior Member

Posts: 1604True. There is an on line booker that I have developed a friendly texting relationship with. Lots of discussion about nutrition, diet, food and wine, etc. She lives in Portland and books for some of the hotel girls here.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 12:37 #39913Senior Member

Posts: 4104 digits
I have started seeing this in other states now, most likely with the increasing number of online bookers taking appts for a larger network. First started seeing more of this last year in MN, FL and OH when I was visiting.
Originally Posted by SDliving
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 11:50 #39912Regular Member

Posts: 3I haven't but there are two reviews on the other site.
Originally Posted by Wolf1800
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 22:20 #39911Senior Member

Posts: 135Last 4 digits
They want your last 4 digits. This is for two main reasons. The first reason is how they let their group know they are starting and ending a session and what house money was collected. The second reason is because some places have basically a sales group that books for the girls. When you call and book a time, the last 4 digits is sent so the store is expecting you. The store let's the booker know if you show and if you do, the booker gets a commission.
Originally Posted by SDliving
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





