Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 887 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13276
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWorthy321  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know where to post since she is located in Anderson. Has anyone had a dream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...y/618084117951
    Delete. Found her. Thanks.

  2. #13275

    Anderson

    Didn't know where to post since she is located in Anderson. Has anyone had a dream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...y/618084117951

  3. #13274

    North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...e/528404517938

    This woman is advertising out of Columbus, NC but indicates she use to work in Greenville. Can't find any information on her. Thought I would check and see if anyone has seen her and can give some feedback.

    Thanks for any help.
    Watch yourself in NC they have diff laws there.

  4. #13273

    Sassy made it up

    Quote Originally Posted by RhayDen087  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with Sassy. Come time we agreed on crickets. Then 2 hours later she text saying sorry she just woke up. Then said let her get ready. Another 2 hours has passed and have not heard back from her. From the previous reports this is more common with her than someone actually getting to see her it seems.
    She reached out wanting another chance. So I showed up to her private incall. Place is a mess as previously stated. Her pics are obviously very old. Her figure is gone. Skinny and zero boobs at all. But that's where the negative ends. BBBJ was decent and her pussy is very tight. Doggie was good as she wanted both holes pumped. So I obliged and took turns in each hole till I busted in the bag. She seems to really enjoy being a ****. Her prices are very fair and I will return.

  5. #13272

    Ginger

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...e/528404517938

    This woman is advertising out of Columbus, NC but indicates she use to work in Greenville. Can't find any information on her. Thought I would check and see if anyone has seen her and can give some feedback.

    Thanks for any help.

  6. #13271

    Sassy no show

    Set up an appointment with Sassy. Come time we agreed on crickets. Then 2 hours later she text saying sorry she just woke up. Then said let her get ready. Another 2 hours has passed and have not heard back from her. From the previous reports this is more common with her than someone actually getting to see her it seems.

  7. #13270

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I believe she goes by Miranda.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...y/014237428443
    Yep, Miranda is from Anderson. When I saw her she was suffering from a mild skin disorder. From what I could see it wasn't bad but she was very self-conscious about it and wouldn't completely disrobe. On the other hand, she is willing to travel for outcalls. I'm planning on trying her again sometime soon.

  8. #13269

    Foreign princess in GVL

    Advice guys is she good?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...1/890792447632

    Thanks.

    KA.

  9. #13268

    Alexis miller seneca

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/senec...-/824953888761

    I do not recommend. Shady location. Watch for scam.

  10. #13267

    Visiting the area for 3 weeks, recommendations please

    Next week I will be in the Greer area for 3 weeks visiting family. Looking for recommendations for escorts. I like all races, prefer ages from 28 through 55. I do not enjoy BBWs but slightly thick is okay. Looking for clean fun GFE types that actually enjoy entertaining gentleman. I'm okay with driving up to an hour away, a little more is okay if it's a potentially good experience.

    If you don't want to post please send a message. Also looking for AMP recommendations. Happy to return the favor if you are visiting the Pacific northwest.

  11. #13266

    Has anyone dreamed with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...u/267957495030

    Been seeing post recently. Curious about her I feel like I have seen her ads before but can't remember and info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    High.

  12. #13265
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    Has swapped out their talent. Met one of them, Bella. She's no Coco but she showed me a good time. Looking for intel on the other one if anyone knows anything.
    Whoops, wrong forum. Sorry.

  13. #13264

    Hampton Village

    Has swapped out their talent. Met one of them, Bella. She's no Coco but she showed me a good time. Looking for intel on the other one if anyone knows anything.

  14. #13263
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a dude if you ask me.
    LOL, you made me look, you could be right.

  15. #13262
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I believe she goes by Miranda.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...y/014237428443
    Looks like a dude if you ask me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape