Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 4186
-
Today 01:36 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 1758I think you're correct it was blue but is now red and yeah that's chunk a time could be close to 15. . The door frame is still blue LOL.
Originally Posted by Broome333
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 15:01 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 626I remember the honking girl although I might be thinking of different one because I would schedule by text and she would either say honk when you get here or she would be waiting outside. I am thinking Angie for some reason but could be wrong about that too. Blue building? Its been probably 10 or 15 years.
Originally Posted by BillRose
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 00:10 #4184Senior Member

Posts: 1758Random memories / questions
Was over behind the courthouse I'm not usually by that area and remembered shit probably around 10 years back a older chubby blonde lived in a basement unit can't remember how we met I just remember she always wore her hair in a bun and a pearl necklace LOL huge tits and ass would let me stay for well over a hour 20 bucks I can't remember her name but she didn't look like the typical working girl more like someone's chubby old aunt ha and after I fondly recalled fucking her I also remembered one of the members here told me about this girl that lived across the street from the gas station by the old save a lot didn't even have her number you'd just pull up outside the building honk and she'd come jogging down the stairs I cannot remember her name but savanna keeps popping in my head was just curious if any of the old regulars remember either of them.
-
10-01-26 16:40 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 1758Wh*reDash
Got busted yet again.
-
09-24-26 21:09 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 1758Crystal S unfortunate news
Unfortunately she Passed away last week I hated to hear the news I've known her for many many years back before the drugs made her a shell of her former self many years ago I played chess with her she was smart and not bad at it. I'll miss her and hopefully her demons stayed here and she's free of them now. If anyone is curious here's a link. https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/name/crystal-steiner-obituary?id=62586352
-
09-20-26 17:09 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 349You have a well calibrated radar, Bill. Haha.
Originally Posted by BillRose
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 15:17 #4180Senior Member

Posts: 1758Definitely
No tinfoil hat but something is up.
Originally Posted by Broome333
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 08:00 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 626Not to start a conspiracy theory
I see familiar faces on the SC list pretty often but it's fairly rare to see them get busted for prostitution. I usually see possesion, theft etc. Does it strike anyone else as odd that two long time providers get busted for hobby related activities so closely together?
Originally Posted by BillRose
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 20:07 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 1758New girl again
Making the usual rounds and spotted that new girl I reported on awhile back damn I forgot how tiny she is LOL and she looks like a cross between andi McDowell and Cassandra H from downtown anyway she was walking on 3rd by the bars had some ghetto dude trailing behind she sat down on the ledge I thought fuck it sorry bro going to have to steal her pulled she saw me I waved her over and she jumped right in he started walking over but didn't need a third wheel so I took off LOL she remembered me but not much else this time she said she's from cedar rapids the 3rd place she says she's from ha again don't matter to me went to my spot damn she's got a knockout body for a middle aged homeless chick and her ass looked bigger like she did 20 k squats since the last time I swear these homeless chick's have better bodies than the skip girls and cost 1/3 damn she can't weigh more than 100 lbs really nice cute little titties with long nips that point up spent quite awhile with her titties then moved on to a BBBJ just as we started my phone went off quick glance it was something that I couldn't ignore (for too long) pulled my cock out of her mouth and said we need to wrap this up she knew what was up she got out of the car and bent over the seat I grabbed her leggings with one hand ripped them down and the ass from the Pic was staring right at me didn't warm it up just started pounding she said you can slap my ass I love it so I gave her a couple stingers she whimpered and whispered couldn't understand but it was hot LOL slammed my way to a pop let her drip out pulled her leggings up for her and we were off she asked for some vodka took her to get some and tossed her 25 to go with the bottle so all in around 38 not bad at all.
-
09-16-26 00:09 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 1758One of the girls got busted
She's up on the website now if you want to get a peek.
-
09-12-26 16:40 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 1758Running a train on the train tracks
I saw that chick marquita got arrested for indecent exposure didn't know all the details (Supposedly having sex with 2 dudes outside by the tracks on gaines) I've seen her around I'll have to try my luck next time in a better spot ha.
-
09-12-26 08:36 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 107Hits and misses
There was a slim and gorgeous hotel Asian who I saw in Silvis in 2017 or 18 for a half hour session. She was so much fun I went back the next day for an hour. When I tried a third time shed moved on to another city, and the phone number went unanswered. Those were the days. The ones more recently weren't worth the drive from anywhere, not even if they'd been free.
Originally Posted by BillRose
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 07:12 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 220I have not tried the hotel Asians out yet. Might do that the next time I'm in Peoria, but there are still a few Peoria girls I want to meet that have not worked out so far.
Originally Posted by BillRose
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 02:25 #4173Regular Member

Posts: 15I sometimes long for the old days when an easy pickup at either the Clipper or the Roger resulted in a round trip to what's presently The American Motor Inn.
Originally Posted by BillRose
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 22:59 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 1758The hotel Asians that used to come through the qc years ago were good the past ones in the last couple years were hit and with mostly misses until they stopped coming other cities it's about the same but I've noticed way better quality on the hits.
Originally Posted by Trojanmann
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





