Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements (SA)

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 648 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 9709
This blog is moderated by EchoEcho
  1. #9709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    Info


  2. #9708

    Lex

    Had a paid meet & greet with Lex last week. Initial communications were decent and her responses were very direct. She preferred jumping straight into an encounter rather than meeting first. This would be a virtue for some mongers, but I prefer to scout before rushing in. She lives halfway between Kville and Chattanooga, so quick meetings aren't easy. I offered to cover her time and we finally agreed to meet at a restaurant. She was prompt and is the person in the profile pics, but while moderately attractive, her fashion and hair choices greatly detracted from the package. She's an 8 - 9 online but a 6-7 in person. Conversation was pleasant and she's no dummy. I saw no red flags of bad habits, but I was so disappointed in the actual product that I decided there wouldn't be a second meeting. I'm very generous. And very picky.

    We walked out and I spotted a guy in a car watching us. I asked, and she readily admitted, he was her driver. I can't say he was particularly dicey looking, but it did catch me off guard. All things consider it may not be a bad idea in her occupation to have backup at first, but it was the first time I'd encountered such. Made me a little uncomfortable.

    Bottom line is that I won't repeat, but also wouldn't flag anyone off. Especially if they live west of Kville. Maybe something there or maybe a rip off. Neither would shock me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-950e10893ece

  3. #9707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    Info

    This one quoted 700 to meet and no adult fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-3815a3333806

    Hopefully it will save anyone from wasting time.

  4. #9706
    Quote Originally Posted by Laynbody  [View Original Post]
    Man I have been pretty successful but you have to do your homework a few weeks in advance. I have learned the sooner I can start looking in the area I am traveling the easier it is. I have struggled when I do it the day before. Good luck sir. LB.
    That's the way I've been doing the cuddle sites which have been extremely productive for me. It's not for everyone but it's a rare occasion that I don't get bbcip from a cuddle date. Obviously you can't guarantee that will be the outcome and you need to plan out a week on advance but I've found that more than 10 days is too much. The biggest thing is to have some game, you're not going to go in and get laid with no extra effort. I tried the SLN site and had a great date on my last trip out of town. Very hot 42 year old with a nice and natural set of 34 F tits, flat stomach and thick booty.

  5. #9705

    It's a lot of work

    Quote Originally Posted by InFromBehind  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that travel and play with the SBs how do you introduce yourself and start the conversation? I'm currently on SLN and have had a few connections but most want something regularly and not just when I'm in town.
    Man I have been pretty successful but you have to do your homework a few weeks in advance. I have learned the sooner I can start looking in the area I am traveling the easier it is. I have struggled when I do it the day before. Good luck sir. LB.

  6. #9704

    Travel

    For those of you that travel and play with the SBs how do you introduce yourself and start the conversation? I'm currently on SLN and have had a few connections but most want something regularly and not just when I'm in town.

  7. #9703

    Seeking

    Logged into Seeking recently and found they have tweaked their membership fees. One month at a time is $150. If you do 3 months it's $125 each month. $375 total. If you do 6 months it's $100 each month. $600 total. This old guy is going to have to retire from this hobby. My dollars don't stretch as far as they did pre 2020.

  8. #9702
    Quote Originally Posted by Froger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-942c2b78c41d

    Any one seen this one? Any info on performance or anything would be appreciated.

    In communication with her but she wants steep admission price but looks good.

    Thanks brothers.
    Something is weird with her profile? Has been a member for 6 years, but is supposedly 22 years old? Either way, her body is ridiculous.

  9. #9701

    Ev or Evelyn any info appreciated

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-942c2b78c41d

    Any one seen this one? Any info on performance or anything would be appreciated.

    In communication with her but she wants steep admission price but looks good.

    Thanks brothers.

  10. #9700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by GaltGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anything else you can share about her? Was she weird? Sexually freaky? Clingy? Any reason (you can share) you stopped seeing her? Can you tell if she is a semi pro at this, or something else? Thanks.

    (Your mailbox is full).
    I'm curious as well. If anybody has anything to share.

  11. #9699
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1013

    Liars

    Cunts who lie about their smoking status, then get all upset when you don't want to see them again.

  12. #9698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1013

    Sephanie

    Anything else you can share about her? Was she weird? Sexually freaky? Clingy? Any reason (you can share) you stopped seeing her? Can you tell if she is a semi pro at this, or something else? Thanks.

    (Your mailbox is full).

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyLoves  [View Original Post]
    Saw her quite a while ago. Very nice and agreeable. A bit older but body was in good shape. All in all worth your time unless you have younger ones waiting for your text. Last number I had for her ended in 3265. If that is current let me know and let us all know how she is now, please.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

  13. #9697

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by FunInSun355  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang, any Intel on this one. Pm me please, been chatting, thinking about pulling the trigger?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d61374f8cb74
    Has anyone met her? Worth the time?

  14. #9696
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg3786  [View Original Post]
    Started chatting with her last night. Started the poor pitiful me routine to which I just went silent. Total scam.
    Exactly. Please help but don't expect anything in return! Waste of time.

  15. #9695
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by FunInSun355  [View Original Post]
    Pulled the trigger on coco today. BEWARE, does NOT look like her pictures. . She loves to do the meet for a coffee for 1. 0 but then agrees to follow you back to your place for 3. 0 but will take the first turn and books it. What a waste of time!! Nothing more than a tease!! Save your time and money.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-3bbb3eacac11
    Started chatting with her last night. Started the poor pitiful me routine to which I just went silent. Total scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape