Thread: K-Girls of Columbus
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 1191
-
09-16-26 12:49 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 201320 for 45 minutes.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
She does good service, but WTF.
-
09-16-26 06:50 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 2735And Lefi parading as LULU on AH site LOL.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 17:23 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 45AHhhh. Bring two Tsingtao and tell the Queen I said hello.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 11:56 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 72Want to thank you and the others for your reviews on Nana. I got to see her yesterday and it was her last day. To me she is gorgeous and worth every penny. If I had the extra cash on me I would have paid the extra to go again.
Originally Posted by OhioPolock
[View Original Post]
She has pretty good English and she told me that she was here for two weeks, today she is going to Chicago and then home. She said she was 32 and Chinese although she looks Tai. Amazing body and great personality. Hope she comes back sometime in the future.
-
09-15-26 11:43 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 1419Cora
Cora is back in town for a limited time for those that have seen her before. Don't know if she brought her friend back with her. I booked through AH in the past.
-
09-15-26 09:51 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 144Definitely got to catch these girls early in their tenure. The best I've gotten at MC usually comes from the first or second day the booker hits me up with "new arrive" I just wish the photos were more accurate. Such is life. She was hot but just not in it. She was an above average dfk tho for these asians.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 06:35 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 2735I agree MM tits but I got the best shower action wow!
Originally Posted by Tireddodger
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 17:36 #1109Senior Member

Posts: 479Service quality perhaps has gone down as she surely was busy here, or because she knows it's her last day so no need to work hard for it in this stop anymore, who knows, it's always YMMV. Appreciate the report, as far tits go, I far prefer real, especially when it comes to large ones on Asians as the rarity of that is much of the appeal, but at least it sounds like the tit-job was a good one, fooling some, and looking good still to those who noticed they ain't hers.
Originally Posted by Tireddodger
[View Original Post]
As far as Ruby and such, I heard enough from others now that they started advertising her a couple days ago, and cancelled at least one person's appointment on them with Nana. They also claimed Nana had family issues and was leaving. So something happened, but none of these places are ever all that honest anyhow. They also seem to have forgotten all what pics they used for Nana.
Sorry you didn't get her best performance as previous reports sounded like some got a real treat, at least so far as aamps in Ohio go. And sorry I didn't get some of that experience either, as I'm surely not going to bother driving that far tonight with that performance review and their other issues.
-
09-14-26 16:12 #1108Senior Member

Posts: 144Nana is leaving today. Saw her earlier. She's hot but I have no clue who said she's got naturals. MM Ds, look fantastic and she's hot as fuck but service was so so. Tried to upcharge me for BBBJ, and kept texting on her phone. I was kind of out of it turned off, but she did work for the nut and got the job done. She mentioned she's heading to Chicago tomorrow and sounds like the booker might be already advertising the new girl.
Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 15:00 #1107Regular Member

Posts: 14I finally heard back from AH and they have a girl to see me. I still have no idea who MC is and would love a DM because I have been looking for the site.
-
09-14-26 12:37 #1106Senior Member

Posts: 479I think, especially since as mentioned below that they're being cautious, that Ruby may just be a renamed Nana. Nana was supposed to still be here, and they're using at least one of the same pics. Who knows. Would love to know for sure as I wanted to see Nana.
Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 15:33 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 297Ruby
Anyone seeing Ruby. The new girl?
Originally Posted by OhioPolock
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 13:06 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 133MC Nana
I had a pleasure visiting with Nana a couple days ago. Exactly as described previously. Natural tatas that are just spectacular. Early 30's. $$$ for thr hour and received every minute. Shower before and after. 1 pop but can do another for more. Expect to go through a few extra hoops on getting access as I think they're being awfully cautious which is understandable lately.
-
09-12-26 11:22 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 479I mean, is this supposed to get to me or something? You're just making yourself look silly. I don't post a ton, but I do review, and just recently I warned someone off of making a mistake wasting their money, and was the first one to tell folks about the hottest one we've had in Cleveland in forever, while others were Gatekeeping. I mean yeah, you must have a reading comprehension problem.
Originally Posted by Goonersquad
[View Original Post]
Take care.
I'm glad the rest of the C-bus crew has been helpful, and I'm glad to help anyone with my area, if they're seniors in good standing.
-
09-12-26 09:50 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 269Did you mind your business asswipe? No, you had to come smart off. Too many of you ass hats in here that can't keep from running their mouth.
Originally Posted by Goonersquad
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





