Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 1213 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 18184
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18094

    Ivy MILF

    Wow!

    10 out of 10.

    Body 10.

    Personality 10.

    Super Sweet and Innocent.

  2. #18093

    Cynai

    Great GFE experience with Cynai. She reminded me that it had been like 2 years since I had seen her last. Crazy how time flies. She remembered our date from back then when she was new to the game. Super nice girl, with ample assets (you can RTFF to see photos of her body, yes those are her). Very pretty face and a great kisser. Awesome BBBJ with DT and BLS to the max. She is as good as they get at it. DATY until she came following some good direction from her which I appreciate. On to mish where I didn't last long due to her "fuck me" dirty talk. LOL. Highly recommend. Ghostrider is the gate keeper and she's here for only a couple of more days.

  3. #18092
    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    I have a missed call from her this past Thursday from her cell phone not sure since then. I haven't been dating her since she had her baby but she calls me at least once a week wanting to do a date. I have been telling her I am busy with work. Rich 5 is her gatekeeper if she is available.
    She is indeed on vacation. Will likely be away for a bit.

  4. #18091

    Lexi and Slim Sexi

    Both UTR have requested a post separately. Website has been acting up all week and I haven't been able to access it. Lexi has a new place near the 711 on obt, decent place. Small and easy to park.

    Slim Sexi is in a new place out of Winter Garden. She's not able to host but can drive and do meets at Motel X west easily.

    Both numbers available to all members. Go visit. Plenty of fun with each!

  5. #18090

    Your dm is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me
    Hi tried to DN you but you need to clear out your inbox so it will send. Thanks J.

  6. #18089

    Csb

    About a week late on this report, but I cannot really offer up much else that has not already been said and confirmed many times over. A very enjoyable date, open menu available, sweet girl, pretty kitty, everything great. She did require a face pic, and normally I'll walk away from such an ask, but enough confirmation here eased the apprehension of that. Can't wait to repeat.

  7. #18088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    It looks that she was caught to have a resort stay on last Thursday.
    I have a missed call from her this past Thursday from her cell phone not sure since then. I haven't been dating her since she had her baby but she calls me at least once a week wanting to do a date. I have been telling her I am busy with work. Rich 5 is her gatekeeper if she is available.

  8. #18087

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    Just a follow up on Bree, I saw her a couple of times when she was pregnant and had a wonderful date both times. No GFE, BBBJ solid, CFS kitty is tight.

    I would recommend based on the amount of times I have seen her, that is a ton because I have known her for at least 6 years and she never let me down. Her donation is very reasonable and she will take good care of you.

    Please treat her with respect she is a sweet girl around 28 and can hold a conversation.
    It looks that she was caught to have a resort stay on last Thursday.

  9. #18086
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady96  [View Original Post]
    I got lucky and was able to meet up with her twice in August, top 3 performances for sure, wanting to repeat but she is MIA, any ideas? Do one of you perverts have her locked up in your basement? If so please set her free, I miss that naughty little girl. Peace SS96.
    Alexis had been MIA as well. I have yet to meet Seleste but I'm looking forward to connecting one day.

  10. #18085

    Where did you post vids

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me
    Just following up. Where did you post vids?? Sounds like a good time. Can you DM me contact info? Thanks J.

  11. #18084

    Where did you post vids

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me
    Just following up. Where did you post vids?? Sounds like a good time. Can you DM me contact info? Thanks J.

  12. #18083

    Brenda

    Quote Originally Posted by ObtJackHammer  [View Original Post]
    Brenda contacted me. Staying at a hotel in kissimmee near 192 and 535. She was living alone, so no dealing with roomies. I had a great time with her. She opened the door is in sexy black dress. While she scooped over to put her phone on charge, that moment got me going. I grabbed her petite ass and pulled down those panties and banged her right there. She was enjoying and we didn't stop. Continued on the bed with more DS. She cleaned me up for a DT BBJ and then I got onto MISH. Definitely not a clock watcher. For those wanting her number, PM me. She is looking for her old clients again. And get her soon while she still at a decent hotel alone, which is rare for her.
    Is location a safe place? What was overall cost?? Greek friendly?? Thanks J.

  13. #18082
    Heading to Orlando and scouring the page for ideas and good reviews. I have been and reviewed orlamdo before but its been about a year. Any change you might share this girls contact. The 19 f?

    Thanks in advance and be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me

  14. #18081

    Seleste

    I got lucky and was able to meet up with her twice in August, top 3 performances for sure, wanting to repeat but she is MIA, any ideas? Do one of you perverts have her locked up in your basement? If so please set her free, I miss that naughty little girl. Peace SS96.

  15. #18080

    Synai next week

    When Synai was in Orlando few years ago she was my ATF she comes with a bag of multiple goodies great big naturals, full figure, right curves and a true GFE. After she moved to NY there was a big gap but she started to make very few trips to Orlando. When I receive a text from her I adjust my calendar and scheduled a session on day1. Yesterday she indicated that most of her slots are filling fast but few available on Wednesday the 16th. Ghostrider01 is her gatekeeper contact him if you are interested. Enjoy and get some of that big titties and ass while she is here and she is not planning to return until next year.

    Yumyum1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape