Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1430 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 21438
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21408

    Michelle, aka Chanel (Thanks White Tiger)

    Had a great time with her yesterday. Thanks again WT. Got everything I wanted at a reasonable price. She's hot in my book, just at the OYO dump.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...m/106947278327

  2. #21407

    Mixed Goddess

    Anyone dream of mixed goddess?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/205945744469
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image 9-13-26 at 2.11 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #21406

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSmith274  [View Original Post]
    She's not in custody anymore. Possibly posted the $25 K bond?
    Yup! Court records show she is out on 25 K bond! So, the ad is her and its business as usual! Got to love our judicial system! They only have to pay a fraction of the bail money to get out!

  4. #21405

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    Which jurisdiction? Didn't see her on county.
    She was listed under Guilford county at Arrests. Org. She is probably out on bail again!

  5. #21404

    Shorty Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in probably 1. 5-2 years but she told me that if she got picked up she'd be gone for a long while. Interesting thing is, "she" posted on stg this morning. I say "she" simply b/c I'm not sure it's actually her, but it could be.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/640464566539
    That is her ad but not sure it is her. In the past, one of her 'friend" was using her photos and her phone number. Who knows! She may be out on bail and its back to business as usual! I am not in any hurry to go see her!

  6. #21403

    Short Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    Greensboro. E. L. M.

    Has 2 ads up today. 1 in her typical format and 1 that didn't match her posting style.
    She's not in custody anymore. Possibly posted the $25 K bond?

  7. #21402
    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    Which jurisdiction? Didn't see her on county.
    Greensboro. E. L. M.

    Has 2 ads up today. 1 in her typical format and 1 that didn't match her posting style.

  8. #21401
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Pencil thin, small. Lives in a shitty trailer home in trinity.

    Driveway is a ***** to get in and out of, large hump that leads out to the road.

    Doesn't make a single noise when doing the deed. Just bends over and takes it.

    Head is also shit.

    Do NOT go in her home. Reeks of cat piss.
    She at least allow bb or cip? I'd probably still give it a go if so.

  9. #21400
    Quote Originally Posted by NKananga  [View Original Post]
    She had been evading uncle for a while, I believe about 2 years! But they all get caught sooner or later. Last time I talked to Shorty, she was resigned to the fact that she will go on a vacation for 6 months maybe more! Yup she is on the cover of arrests magazine and look up initials E. M! I guess 6 months at uncle house will definitely fatten her up and tighten her up a well. LOL.
    Haven't seen her in probably 1. 5-2 years but she told me that if she got picked up she'd be gone for a long while. Interesting thing is, "she" posted on stg this morning. I say "she" simply b/c I'm not sure it's actually her, but it could be.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/640464566539

  10. #21399

    Savvy

    Anyone dream of her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/007928533700
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image 9-11-26 at 7.51 AM.jpg‎  

  11. #21398

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCuriousGeo  [View Original Post]
    She's been on Tryst for a while, coms have been OK. Thinking I might try a QV with her. Curious if anyone has info to share?

    TIA.

    George.

    https://tryst.link/escort/uhohhkaylee
    Pencil thin, small. Lives in a shitty trailer home in trinity.

    Driveway is a ***** to get in and out of, large hump that leads out to the road.

    Doesn't make a single noise when doing the deed. Just bends over and takes it.

    Head is also shit.

    Do NOT go in her home. Reeks of cat piss.

  12. #21397
    Quote Originally Posted by NKananga  [View Original Post]
    She had been evading uncle for a while, I believe about 2 years! But they all get caught sooner or later. Last time I talked to Shorty, she was resigned to the fact that she will go on a vacation for 6 months maybe more! Yup she is on the cover of arrests magazine and look up initials E. M! I guess 6 months at uncle house will definitely fatten her up and tighten her up a well. LOL.
    Which jurisdiction? Didn't see her on county.

  13. #21396

    Kaylee

    She's been on Tryst for a while, coms have been OK. Thinking I might try a QV with her. Curious if anyone has info to share?

    TIA.

    George.

    https://tryst.link/escort/uhohhkaylee

  14. #21395

    Short Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSmith274  [View Original Post]
    She is vacationing locally. FTA. Looks like she'll be awhile.
    She had been evading uncle for a while, I believe about 2 years! But they all get caught sooner or later. Last time I talked to Shorty, she was resigned to the fact that she will go on a vacation for 6 months maybe more! Yup she is on the cover of arrests magazine and look up initials E. M! I guess 6 months at uncle house will definitely fatten her up and tighten her up a well. LOL.

  15. #21394

    Jessi Mae

    Had a nice dream with Jessi Mae tonight. Had not visited her before, but needed some oral attention tonight and heard she was good from reading review here. Good communication, she's at a nice hotel by the airport. Very pleasant. No demons. Talkative and personable. Her pictures are accurate and her oral abilities are excellent. Afterwards we had a nice chat for a bit, sharing stories. Just a good visit overall. Would recommend her for good personality alone, but oh my goodness, what she does with her mouth is top notch. I will see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape