Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 630 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 9443
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9398

    Danica

    P: I think its her, of course I never seen an exact photo of any girl really even for my ATFs.

    L: she's a spinner with nice curves, I'm not exactly sure what age but good enough.

    E: Good enough to have sex, and understand what I want.

    A: Friendly and cute, puts in effort and tries to make sure I'm happy.

    S: lots of kissing at the jump, solid BJ, sex had all positions k9, mish, everything. CIP after 10 minutes sadly, forgot to take my cialis / viagra.

    E: 300 for hh with bb.

  2. #9397

    Aki and Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/stelia

    They have listed Aki and Cici as starting 9/21. I don't know yet if they are new new to SD or going to use one of the newer houses. Aki is new from Japan apparently and Cici is a legendary service queen TER 368747. PO seems very professional and pleasant. Just sharing for more visibility.
    I checked, and it turns out it's registered on omgpink as well.

    Aki is a Japanese MILF with D-cup breasts and excellent service skills, while Cici is already renowned as a "Service Queen. " Cici's rimming is slow yet sensual, and she performs BBBJ in a unique style that sets her apart from the rest. If you are looking for a true service queen, she is a must-meet. Their duo service is also available at the great price of B700.

  3. #9396

    I had a great experience as well

    I had a great time. One of my best since Cookie. Highly recommend!

    Quote Originally Posted by EthePanda  [View Original Post]
    Nice, good time with her. I like playing with her MM. Friendly personality and good attitude.

    Wasn't hesistant with kissing, some DFK, shower is just regular, no special BT or anything. Box was fairly nice, and felt good.

    CG, doggy and pop.
    .

  4. #9395
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/stelia

    They have listed Aki and Cici as starting 9/21. I don't know yet if they are new new to SD or going to use one of the newer houses. Aki is new from Japan apparently and Cici is a legendary service queen TER 368747. PO seems very professional and pleasant. Just sharing for more visibility.
    That profile was created in 2009. Booker Aria. Working now with several different Orgs in the OC and SD. So you might see the girls cross-posted.

  5. #9394

    New org?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/stelia

    They have listed Aki and Cici as starting 9/21. I don't know yet if they are new new to SD or going to use one of the newer houses. Aki is new from Japan apparently and Cici is a legendary service queen TER 368747. PO seems very professional and pleasant. Just sharing for more visibility.

  6. #9393

    Cherry

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/cherry

    Lots of info on her can be found with just a little effort, but refer to the 2 nuggets below.

    I do see the Winnie Cooper reference. I think 4'9 seems right. One of the shortest gals I have seen but she is stacked with very nicely done C MMs and a nice round butt. Early 30's, pretty face, normal build. Solid service, high engagement, cheerful demeanor. Decent English. I had a great time.

    P.S. : yay, looks like server upgrade is done now. There is an update about why it took a while. Read about it on "Logging In & Posting Problems" if curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker  [View Original Post]
    P: Not her, but they bear a glammed-up slight resemblance to both bod and face. Booked her through Get9, which is always a smooth and solid experience for me.

    L: She's a pre-MILF spinner, but I'd say closer to 5' than the 4'9' listed. Pretty face that almost looks more Thai than Korean (she said she's heard that comparison before). For a petite girl, she is pretty well proportioned, with shapely legs, MM c-cups and a smaller, but not pancake flat, ass. Tightly trimmed kitty, and she does have lots of ink on her bod, more of the scrolly type rather than big, dark blocks of color.

    E: A step up from standard K-girl provider English, but not fluent by any means. But easy to communicate with.

    A: Great attitude; smiles a lot before, during and after sex, laughs easily and kisses like your long, lost girlfriend.

    S: Loved the hugs and kisses soon after I walked in. I was freshly showered, so we made a brief stop for BT and handwashing and then off to the races. Because Cherry kisses so enthusiastically, there was lots of that before I said hi to her "girls" before she dropped to her knees in front of the wall mirrors. She uses her mouth and hands well together for the BBBJ, and just a little bit of BLS. Could have used more, but I wanted her on my face and went at it in 69 for a while before going for DATY. She's very responsive to that and got super juicy before the plunge. Even though she was soaking, she wanted to start slowly to accommodate me, so I let her guide me in. Very tight at first, but then she completely relaxed, and she is magnum friendly. Since she has great kitty control, I think she'd handle normal sizes well, too. She felt so nice in mish that unlike my usual MO, we just stayed that way, sometimes flat mish and kissing; sometimes with one leg over my shoulder (she's too tiny to manage both legs over), and then just slap-fucking together until the blasting. More BT and showering together, more kissing, and out the door I went.

    E: 3 Benjis for 30 minutes of BBFS, all inclusive.

    Repeat: Cherry is certainly repeatable, with her spinner-sized cuteness and fun, passionate personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cherry last week. Looks like she is gone now. Pics are her just photoshopped to appear flawless. Kind of reminds me of Danica Mckellar. I think its her cheeks. Walked in and it was hot. So she suggested a shower. I complied. Not much going on minimal kissing. After washing everything she started a bbj in shower. After a bit we went to room and she contine to blow me for 5 minutes. It felt good so I didn't want her to stop. Then she hopped on and rode for a bit. Then mish and blew with her legs over my shoulder. Rested and then round two started. The bbj got me hard for round two. She climbed on and then we switched to doggy. This is where she shines. It was awesome watching us in action in the mirror. It was the right mix of facial expressions and moans. Blew rather easily. I showered and left, I got to my car at the 50 minute mark. She was a good time.

  7. #9392

    Sally V. FEC

    Saw Sally V in MV. Opened the door in a 2 piece black lingerie number. 5'1", curvy (but not thicc) and stacked, long straight black hair with bangs, very cute pretty round face, plump lips, button nose and big almond eyes. A very sexy spinner GND look. Probably 28-32 years old. Soft light brown skin, tiny hands and feet and very well done mm c cup breasts. I was definitely happy with her looks.

    Took my hand and led me to the room, undressed, shower (no preview), and then we went through the motions in the bedroom. Standing BBBJ, laying down BBBJ (with lots of ball sucking and shaft play. She's really good), DATY (think I made her too sensitive down there. She's shaved and really pretty / tiny down there), me on top for some P2 P and lots of DFK. She's a great kisser. She suited me up and went mish with her legs pulled way back so I could pound away freely. She's very flexible and can take a pounding. Switched to doggy and couldn't last long watching her breasts and long hair rhythmically swaying in the mirror.

    Cleaned up and laid on the bed, cuddling and chatting about life for 20 minutes before showering. I tried to gauge her willingness for a second round with some kisses, but I got the feeling she was tired and just wanted to relax. I'd say the service was somewhere between the structured "servant-like" vibe of a k girl and the freestyle civvie like vibe of thai girls. I loved her looks, the service was good, but I don't feel like we quite clicked but, as always, YMMV.

  8. #9391

    Cherry

    I'm not sure if this Cherry has toured SD before, but I've seen her twice. Initially debuted in 2023 under the same name with SKG in the Bay. Would recommend if you like the SEA look. Pics are her with standard P.S. I've included her original set for reference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7592.jpg‎   IMG_7593.jpg‎  

  9. #9390

    Becky at BRC

    BRC's lineup has some really great looking ladies this week. Becky is one of those K-Girls and she caught my eye with her pics. Obviously she's not in the 20-25 age range and that appeals to me also. You can find her reviews back in Philadelphia and the East Coast for that matter which confirmed for me this pics are legit and the service she provides ticks all the boxes for me. If you prefer the young K-girls, 20-25, the ones that everyone seems to target because of their youth and looks, then I suggest you try another flavor of K-girl and that is one that is 25-32 yrs old, exceptionally good looks, maintains a very attractive figure with DD's, slim waist, bubble butt. On a service level, she gets a 9 because of her enthusiasm and skills with BBBJs, DFKs, all around attention to you. I truly enjoy a woman who may be been around the block but has exceedingly good looks, a hot body, superb attitude, no rush, squeezes every drop out of you.

    This is not your mechanical step-by-step review of the dirty deeds done, which there were many, but more of a wider view of her attitude, enthusiasm, gusto, hot ass mess body for a K-girl. Most of the K-girls I've seen should age and get experience like Becky. I know some of you truly enjoy the young ladies which is fine. I do also. I've had the pleasure of Becky and she opened my eyes to a new level of what BRC is bringing to us. For all of your asking, yes she has the open option, yes she's a great kisser, yes she's shaved and it's tight as fuck, yes she knows more male erotic zones that I had known. Find out for yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image2.jpg‎   image0.jpg‎  

  10. #9389

    CYA Sakura J FEC

    Tldr: today is her last day. Don't miss out.

    Pics are her, cute, early 20's, 5'4 or so, banging bod, A cup, nice butt, neat Bush. Probably the best attitude I have ever encountered from a J-girl. Friendly, goofy, upbeat. Excellent engagement. I am bummed it was such a short stay. She is headed to OC next.

  11. #9388
    Quote Originally Posted by EthePanda  [View Original Post]
    Nice, good time with her. I like playing with her MM. Friendly personality and good attitude.

    Wasn't hesistant with kissing, some DFK, shower is just regular, no special BT or anything. Box was fairly nice, and felt good.

    CG, doggy and pop.
    Thanks for the report. Does she resemble the photos? And would you repeat?

  12. #9387

    Olivia

    Nice, good time with her. I like playing with her MM. Friendly personality and good attitude.

    Wasn't hesistant with kissing, some DFK, shower is just regular, no special BT or anything. Box was fairly nice, and felt good.

    CG, doggy and pop.

  13. #9386

    CAKD verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Bribs000  [View Original Post]
    You want to book the CAKD Haru J. Get9 and CGLA is a different girl. CAKD Haru J went by Aoi J last year. Too bad the search function doesn't work well for short names though.
    Thanks for confirming Bribs. I appreciate that. Now what's the verification process like through CAKD? I don't have any ratings on HX yet, since I didn't stick with one agency in the beginning and jumped around. Rookie mistake. And I mostly frequent AMPs. But sometimes gotta pop out and treat myself when girls like Haru Aoi J come around. CGLA said they'd rate me after a certain number of visits, that's why I wanted to continue with them. Welp, any intel on CAKD's verification process helps. Thanks again.

  14. #9385

    Haru J

    Quote Originally Posted by SugoiBoi  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Haru has moved on to OC according to her current CAKD listing. I know you've described which photos in the CAKD gallery represent her best. I appreciate all of your in depth reports. But, is the Haru J listed on Get9 and CGLA the same Haru J listed on CAKD, despite them using completely different photos from her CAKD listing?

    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Haru%20j/

    https://get9irl.com/Haru

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jp-haru

    I ask because I plan to book through CGLA, since I'm already verified with them. But I want to make sure I'm booking the same Haru J you've described listed on CAKD. TIA DL
    You want to book the CAKD Haru J. Get9 and CGLA is a different girl. CAKD Haru J went by Aoi J last year. Too bad the search function doesn't work well for short names though.

  15. #9384

    Haru J

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    CAKD Haru has been here almost 2 weeks, so if the usually pattern hold she'll probably be gone soon. Her strong point is large naturals, a tight pussy, and good overall looks. Young to me with a good figure. Boobs are natural which are best enjoyed while standing or when she is leaning over for bbbj.

    I'll attach two photo models for Haru J. Few jgirls have such a nice natural body imo.
    Seems like Haru has moved on to OC according to her current CAKD listing. I know you've described which photos in the CAKD gallery represent her best. I appreciate all of your in depth reports. But, is the Haru J listed on Get9 and CGLA the same Haru J listed on CAKD, despite them using completely different photos from her CAKD listing?

    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Haru%20j/

    https://get9irl.com/Haru

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jp-haru

    I ask because I plan to book through CGLA, since I'm already verified with them. But I want to make sure I'm booking the same Haru J you've described listed on CAKD. TIA DL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape