Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 7948
-
09-20-26 01:18 #7933Senior Member

Posts: 78Euclid Superior
It's a great area for BSW. Be very careful, not a good area overall.
Originally Posted by ChrisP93
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 17:43 #7932Regular Member

Posts: 64Miss The Good Ole Days
I sure do Miss the good ole Days around 2015.
Amber (RIP).
Brand P. Beautiful girl and amazing head. Remember I would meet her in a second story abandoned house and fuck the shit out of her.
2 Puerto Rican Sisters. Amazing Head.
Little Blonde Girl that was always around BK on Detroit Ave.
Jennifer V on 55th & Broadway.
Tons of pretty girls sucking dick taking loads and letting you raw dog them.
Now all we have is human wasteland looking chicks -.
Pussy Gods if you are out there please put some young pretty healthy hoes on our streets.
-
09-19-26 17:36 #7931Regular Member

Posts: 64His Name is Dorian
His name is Dorian.
Originally Posted by TobyWar
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 17:35 #7930Regular Member

Posts: 64Yeah It's Bad
Yeah got her some chicken tenders from Harry Buffalo she offered a BJ I told her not interested in that but would like to help her get help. She literally flashed her tits to me and I was like yo stop. She said she does have Hep C so I'm assuming she probably has more cause I agree to AA Dudes controlling her probably have a lot worse. Just a matter of time before they find her in one of the Alleys DOA.
Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 07:57 #7929Senior Member

Posts: 89I ran into her on my way to a Guardians game recently and she looks bad. Her face is starting to get ate up by the drugs. Such a beautiful young girl and she is wasting her life. I actually talked to her pimp and he has been selling her for 4 years almost. She says she is 19 so he has been doing this to her since she was underage. That makes me angry about her whole situation. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a disease now. I am steering clear of her myself now. Once they get messing with AA men like that on that scale they usually catch something. Those guys are dirty themselves usually and raw dog every girl they touch.
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 13:10 #7928Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone picked up the red dress one before? What is her name?
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 08:54 #7927Regular Member

Posts: 4Euclid and Superior
Anyone frequents this area seem to be some nice SW around there. Had a dream about a BSW pulled up in yard I didn't want to go in to nervous but she took care of me in yard nothing covered only. Plan on trying this area out alot more.
-
09-16-26 08:48 #7926Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info on her
-
09-16-26 06:06 #7925Regular Member

Posts: 64Sad Stuff
So yesterday went for my afternoon walk and when I got to E. 2nd and Prospect along side the old Gold Fish Surplus store 3 black guys had her in the door way on the side of the building fucking the shit out of her right in broad daylight. I called 911 and when CPD showed up they clearly saw what was going on and just made them leave with no arrest. This girl is going to be found dead soon if she doesn't get help. Her behavior is getting more and more wild daily walking around totally naked and performing oral sex in the alley on any and everyone for $10 shit is really sad.
Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 06:32 #7924Senior Member

Posts: 65The green haired fat one posts on listcrawler.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214540277
-
09-14-26 11:06 #7923Senior Member

Posts: 215Lorain
That one in front of the head shop looks like Popeye in a hoodie! LOL.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 22:29 #7922Senior Member

Posts: 486The dark skin with the red hair, I never checked but I'm pretty sure it has a penis.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 11:39 #7921Senior Member

Posts: 859Cast of characters on Loraine
Took a drive on Loraine and saw a few characters around 97th.
Evening seems better.
Peace,
Tort.
-
09-10-26 02:49 #7920Senior Member

Posts: 859Tort visiting and two blondes on Loraine
Been spending a little time in your city and noticed two blondes. One blonde was younger, wearing a black dress, preppy, hair looked good who was standing on Loraine and by 94th around midnight. Could someone please share the number of this blonde. She is very cute!
The other blonde was older and walking by Loraine and 81st around 11 PM.
I also saw the dark skinned girl with the long red hair and did not pick her up.
If any senior does not mind sharing a few numbers would greatly be appreciated.
Thank you!
Tort (850+ posts).
-
09-08-26 15:29 #7919Senior Member

Posts: 341I THINK her name was Natasha
I know I went out with her maybe 20 years ago. She had a sister but forgot her name. She was walking on Lorain by the library. W98 and Lorain is homeless shelter.








Reply With Quote






