The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 428
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #428

    Q spa

    Went to q spa today thought a change of scenery would be good but it wasn't. Herd new hands was better but they wasn't. I seen joy she is probably in her 40's nice body decent rub nothing more than l1 wasn't my cup of tea. On to the next.

  2. #427

    Cadillac spa

    Visited cadillac spa today since they finally got a new girl but its very disappointing the new girl don't do no more than l1 last at least did l2 but don't wast your time its not worth it.

  3. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by SafariGuide  [View Original Post]
    Billy, your mailbox is full!
    So is yours!

  4. #425

    Sisters Spa

    I visited Sisters Spa near Chums Corner in Traverse. Its located in a small building wit one other business located right next door but it is pretty discreete. Wendy is gone, new lady's name is Coco. Real friendly, terrible English but she good at nonverbal comunication. Has a MILF type body she probably in her early 40's. She was wearing a short dress and those drive me willd. Same services offered as Wendy. Had a pretty good time not exaclty GFE but it was fun. Ill be back there.

  5. #424

    Sisters

    Does Sisters only have Wendy as a provider? She's the only one I've seen the twice I've been there and brushed me off when I asked about other providers. With a name like Sisters I would've expected there to be at least 2 ladies working for a nice 4 hands massage.

  6. #423

    CiCi

    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    Tried to visit the new AMP on US 31 North, but it was busy. So I stopped at 3257. I drew CuckCoo (pronounced like the bird). Decent looking but not very friendly and certainly not flirtatious during the massage. Maybe it was a bad day for her. Maybe others have had good experiences with CuckCoo. But I would not repeat.

    In contrast, on prior visits, I've enjoyed CiCi, who is friendly, engaging and fun.
    CiCi is my preference there as well. She is more more friendly during the massage.

  7. #422

    Nana at Williamsburg spot

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon008  [View Original Post]
    I also seen the same review you did and decided to go check it out and was very disappointed. This is only like the 3rd visit I've ever made to a massage parlor and I always leave regretting my decision. Had the exact same girl and experience. Sex was not available and she wanted crazy prices. Here is where my lack of experience got me, I didn't think about walking away, let my little head take over. Ended up paying 200 more for the CBJ (again while trying to speak with her and her very little English) I didn't even think to ask if it was CBJ. I assumed BBBJ because I would have just got a HJ if I had known, I won't see escorts who only offer CBJ. She did get complete naked and she did get into 69 and let me eat her pussy but no FIV. As soon as I realized the cover was going on I could barely get hard and get there but I'm glad I took my time for the price. She did not ask for more money because I was the sucker who just paid 260 for a CBJ. Fuck it makes me mad writing this but it was my fault. I'll never go to a massage parlor again.
    Had a great time with Nana. First time at this location. Just walked in and was met by a sexy young Asian. Gave her 60 for half hour. Massage was not good just light rubbing but roaming was nice. On the flip she wanted alot for cfs. Ended up negotiating a lower reasonable rate. She left briefly and came back showing a very sexy body with great tits. The next 10 minutes were wonderful with kissing and I finished in the bag. She gave me her number before I left and asked me to come back soon. I will definitely be back soon. One of my better experiences minus the actual massage.

  8. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by SafariGuide  [View Original Post]
    Billy, your mailbox is full!
    All good now.

  9. #420

    Mailbox Full

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy9876  [View Original Post]
    Got a hell of a deal here today senior members that contribute can pm me for details. All trolls don't bother.
    Billy, your mailbox is full!

  10. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by SafariGuide  [View Original Post]
    Did you get the names of the providers? Did you try the table shower at Q?

    SG.
    It was Wendy at Sisters and I cannot remember the name of the gal at Q but she was younger.

  11. #418

    Providers names at Q and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDaniels66  [View Original Post]
    In the past few weeks, I've visited both Sisters near Chums and Q Spa in Acme. They were two completely different experiences. First sisters: The massage was not anything to be happy about. It was weak at best with her simply "going through the motions" to get to the flip. The result wasn't all that great either in my opinion.

    However, Q Spa. The massage was incredible. The flip was also incredible. No fussing, a lot of fun and I think I have found my new favorite.

    I would like to try out the scene in Williamsburg but after the previous reviews I think I may pass until I see a few more experiences.
    Did you get the names of the providers? Did you try the table shower at Q?

    SG.

  12. #417

    Sisters & Q Spa

    In the past few weeks, I've visited both Sisters near Chums and Q Spa in Acme. They were two completely different experiences. First sisters: The massage was not anything to be happy about. It was weak at best with her simply "going through the motions" to get to the flip. The result wasn't all that great either in my opinion.

    However, Q Spa. The massage was incredible. The flip was also incredible. No fussing, a lot of fun and I think I have found my new favorite.

    I would like to try out the scene in Williamsburg but after the previous reviews I think I may pass until I see a few more experiences.

  13. #416

    Sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon008  [View Original Post]
    I also seen the same review you did and decided to go check it out and was very disappointed. This is only like the 3rd visit I've ever made to a massage parlor and I always leave regretting my decision. Had the exact same girl and experience. Sex was not available and she wanted crazy prices. Here is where my lack of experience got me, I didn't think about walking away, let my little head take over. Ended up paying 200 more for the CBJ (again while trying to speak with her and her very little English) I didn't even think to ask if it was CBJ. I assumed BBBJ because I would have just got a HJ if I had known, I won't see escorts who only offer CBJ. She did get complete naked and she did get into 69 and let me eat her pussy but no FIV. As soon as I realized the cover was going on I could barely get hard and get there but I'm glad I took my time for the price. She did not ask for more money because I was the sucker who just paid 260 for a CBJ. Fuck it makes me mad writing this but it was my fault. I'll never go to a massage parlor again.
    Right. I'm seasoned and got taken. It can happen.

    Last month, my second time with a provider in a Southfield AMP I got taken.

    The first time we had a GFE short of FS: 69, everything bare, DFK. There was no negotiating before hand. I tipped 100. The second time, she started negotiating at the flip and said "200 total. " I figured that meant "house + tip. " After we finished up, we met at the front desk when I was ready to fork over 130. Nope. 200.

    So it became 200 + 70.

    I didn't fuss. But lesson learned. I don't don't know if I was being hustled or if it was a mere breakdown because of the language barrier. But, THAT will never happen again. Again, I bet it won't with you either. Go easy friend.

  14. #415

    Williamsburg new spot

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav2950  [View Original Post]
    Visiting TC and it seems the offerings are getting better than years past but prices are just super high and it sounds like service is iffy. I am not a frequent poster here but I do post frequently on another site that doesn't have a Michigan section. Anyway using your Intel I figured out where the new spa was on 31. I stopped by and met Nana. She questioned me a lot about how I knew where to come without texting or calling for address. I just said a friend told me how sexy she was and I should stop by. That seemed to satisfy her. She is young amd cute midriff top yoga pants, long black hair and nice perky nipples poking out of her shirt. I gave her 60 for 1/2 hour.

    She started rubbing and so did I. Not much of massage as other stated thus the 1/2 hour for me. About 5 minutes she graps my hand an puts on her pussy and says I like it here. Rubbed bit and then she was like turnover. I did and the negotiation started talk about GPS. She said GS was too much. HJ was 150,200 for CBJ. I said no way I wanted BBBJ she was not into it. Continued to tell me how you and pretty and nice her body was and how good CBJ would be. I said no thanks to much and started to get up. Prices started to drop. This went back and forth and she told me most guys pay 150 for the HJ no problem. I said not me. Of course this is all through translate on phone which sucks. I'm about done and we get to 100 for CBJ too much but OK. She puts hair up and then let's me know I can't squeeze nipples just boobs. Doesn't want to drop panties completely. She puts cover on and does a good job for 7 or 8 minutes and then gets tired. Wants oil HJ. Okay it takes a while and I want my money's worth. The longer I last the more access I get. Panties down, Bush is accessible and able to be rubbed. No full fiv. Popped hot towel. Then since I lasted so long she started in on. More $. I got dressed and left. She's is pretty but that's about it.

    I hope this helps. Maybe I will get enough posts next time to figure out where the "deal" in TC is because this is not the place.
    I also seen the same review you did and decided to go check it out and was very disappointed. This is only like the 3rd visit I've ever made to a massage parlor and I always leave regretting my decision. Had the exact same girl and experience. Sex was not available and she wanted crazy prices. Here is where my lack of experience got me, I didn't think about walking away, let my little head take over. Ended up paying 200 more for the CBJ (again while trying to speak with her and her very little English) I didn't even think to ask if it was CBJ. I assumed BBBJ because I would have just got a HJ if I had known, I won't see escorts who only offer CBJ. She did get complete naked and she did get into 69 and let me eat her pussy but no FIV. As soon as I realized the cover was going on I could barely get hard and get there but I'm glad I took my time for the price. She did not ask for more money because I was the sucker who just paid 260 for a CBJ. Fuck it makes me mad writing this but it was my fault. I'll never go to a massage parlor again.

  15. #414

    Williamsburg TC Spa

    Visiting TC and it seems the offerings are getting better than years past but prices are just super high and it sounds like service is iffy. I am not a frequent poster here but I do post frequently on another site that doesn't have a Michigan section. Anyway using your Intel I figured out where the new spa was on 31. I stopped by and met Nana. She questioned me a lot about how I knew where to come without texting or calling for address. I just said a friend told me how sexy she was and I should stop by. That seemed to satisfy her. She is young amd cute midriff top yoga pants, long black hair and nice perky nipples poking out of her shirt. I gave her 60 for 1/2 hour.

    She started rubbing and so did I. Not much of massage as other stated thus the 1/2 hour for me. About 5 minutes she graps my hand an puts on her pussy and says I like it here. Rubbed bit and then she was like turnover. I did and the negotiation started talk about GPS. She said GS was too much. HJ was 150,200 for CBJ. I said no way I wanted BBBJ she was not into it. Continued to tell me how you and pretty and nice her body was and how good CBJ would be. I said no thanks to much and started to get up. Prices started to drop. This went back and forth and she told me most guys pay 150 for the HJ no problem. I said not me. Of course this is all through translate on phone which sucks. I'm about done and we get to 100 for CBJ too much but OK. She puts hair up and then let's me know I can't squeeze nipples just boobs. Doesn't want to drop panties completely. She puts cover on and does a good job for 7 or 8 minutes and then gets tired. Wants oil HJ. Okay it takes a while and I want my money's worth. The longer I last the more access I get. Panties down, Bush is accessible and able to be rubbed. No full fiv. Popped hot towel. Then since I lasted so long she started in on. More $. I got dressed and left. She's is pretty but that's about it.

    I hope this helps. Maybe I will get enough posts next time to figure out where the "deal" in TC is because this is not the place.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape