Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 18159
-
09-12-26 18:32 #18084Senior Member

Posts: 305Alexis had been MIA as well. I have yet to meet Seleste but I'm looking forward to connecting one day.
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 11:24 #18083Senior Member

Posts: 32Where did you post vids
Just following up. Where did you post vids?? Sounds like a good time. Can you DM me contact info? Thanks J.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 11:14 #18082Senior Member

Posts: 32Where did you post vids
Just following up. Where did you post vids?? Sounds like a good time. Can you DM me contact info? Thanks J.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 07:49 #18081Senior Member

Posts: 32Brenda
Is location a safe place? What was overall cost?? Greek friendly?? Thanks J.
Originally Posted by ObtJackHammer
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 16:37 #18080Senior Member

Posts: 98Heading to Orlando and scouring the page for ideas and good reviews. I have been and reviewed orlamdo before but its been about a year. Any change you might share this girls contact. The 19 f?
Thanks in advance and be safe.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 12:25 #18079Senior Member

Posts: 619Seleste
I got lucky and was able to meet up with her twice in August, top 3 performances for sure, wanting to repeat but she is MIA, any ideas? Do one of you perverts have her locked up in your basement? If so please set her free, I miss that naughty little girl. Peace SS96.
-
09-11-26 09:01 #18078Senior Member

Posts: 303Synai next week
When Synai was in Orlando few years ago she was my ATF she comes with a bag of multiple goodies great big naturals, full figure, right curves and a true GFE. After she moved to NY there was a big gap but she started to make very few trips to Orlando. When I receive a text from her I adjust my calendar and scheduled a session on day1. Yesterday she indicated that most of her slots are filling fast but few available on Wednesday the 16th. Ghostrider01 is her gatekeeper contact him if you are interested. Enjoy and get some of that big titties and ass while she is here and she is not planning to return until next year.
Yumyum1.
-
09-11-26 05:04 #18077Senior Member

Posts: 26Brenda in Kissimmee
For those in the Kissimmee area should know of Brenda. Not completely utr but not walking at the moment. She is staying at nice place near old town. Don't know how soon she will be there so grab her soon. Pm for digits.
She is a slim spinner. Not young but still got a beautiful slim bod. She is definitely a deepthroat and enjoys it. Her kitty is tight as a virgin. I always have use lube to push through. But once in she is gushing. Never a clock watcher and will perform until satisfied.
-
09-10-26 22:16 #18076Senior Member

Posts: 32Good news
Thanks for the info. Good news that she is now mobile. Saw her a couple times last spring and she was lots of fun. Will definitely visit when I get back to Orlando.
Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 16:18 #18075Senior Member

Posts: 2954More on Jasmine
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
I only saw her once but my recollection is she was great on comms. As I recall it, I reached out, she replied quickly, we set up a meeting for later the same day, she replied to my "on the way" text and all the way up to reaching her hotel room door. As to the menu, my tastes are fairly tame and, again, it was awhile ago. As I recall it, BJ, don't recall covered or not, certainly covered for the main event, which was likely some combination of mish, CG and K9.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
As I mentioned just saw her the one time. On the negative side, while that's definitely her in the pics, they were sometime ago, she's not as petite as I expected, noticeably larger. On the plus side, she had a great attitude, easy to contact, easy to deal with, seemed to enjoy what she does, just a cool chick all around.
Originally Posted by AedeGreat
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 21:49 #18074Senior Member

Posts: 94Jasmine
Thanks for sending her link. I'll look into her and see when she'll be in the area. If the donation is reasonable I might give it a go.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 20:35 #18073Senior Member

Posts: 60Synai
Ditto! Synai is great fun and very easy going. Synai usually visit two or three times a year, this most likely will be her last visit for this year. She is a must see a real treat! She books ahead so if you are waiting to book when she is down here you will most likely miss out on seeing her. She will be down here around the 14th of the month for a few days. So if you missed her last time and have her number I strongly suggest hitting her up as soon as possible.
Originally Posted by Borune23
[View Original Post]
Have fun.
GR01.
-
09-09-26 18:04 #18072Senior Member

Posts: 847Jasmine never responds
I've been seeing her ad for years ever since I first started the hobby and she never responds to any text message I've ever sent her. I've went through so many different burner numbers and she never responds. I don't think I've ever gotten a response from her and I've been in this hobby I want to say since 2015. Join the boards few years later.
Curious on those who ever saw her. What's on the menu?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 09:17 #18071Senior Member

Posts: 126Synai
Synai is coming back town next week this might be the last time for the year. I've had the chance to see her for the year. Hands down one of the the best GFE experiences I've had in a while. A thick latina with beautiful assets and she's got curves in all the right the right place and the her skill on the mic will leave you in a daze. A refreshing personality that will put you right at ease. Really a gem if haven't got the chance to see her reach out to GR01.
-
09-08-26 09:50 #18070Senior Member

Posts: 2954Indian
Jasmine MIGHT fit the bill for you, she advertises as East Indian and Latina mix, she travels thru the Orange and Brevard County area fairly regularly. And, of course, not UTR. Maybe she scratches that itch, maybe not.
Originally Posted by AedeGreat
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...t/283306207480









Reply With Quote




