Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 2053 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30715

    Not Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie212  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for a useful post. I never pulled the trigger with her, but your post helps choose, or not.
    I think you saw Daisy not Daisi.

    The latter had a place in Brier Creek area but have not seen her post in a long while.

  2. #30714

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any posts posts lately from Liz. Tried reaching out at the beginning of the month but never heard back. Anyone have the scoop on her situation?
    She has been in Mrytle Beach for the last week. Will be back soon.

  3. #30713

    Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSyn  [View Original Post]
    The chick in that ad has some very flattering pics (spoiler: that aint what you are getting). She's very sweet and personable, but the looks are ROUGH. I saw her a while back at her place in the southeast (she mentioned she was in the process of moving so she may not be there anymore). Her "apartment" was the most ramshackle thing I have seen in recent memory. She was staying at this house kind of out in the country that had turned the basement / bottom floor into several "apartments" with doors accessible from the outside on the side of the house. The whole thing was very makeshift and looked illegal.

    Her room was full of cats. Literally. Cats on the dresser, behind stuff, on the bed, just filth and cats. She herself was very nice, but looked way rougher than those pics and she was pretty dirty. I had driven a distance, and wasn't there for her body, just her mouth, so went through with it. The actual deed was pretty unremarkable and a bit mechnical. Would not repeat.
    Thank you for a useful post. I never pulled the trigger with her, but your post helps choose, or not.

  4. #30712

    Liz aka Lizzie aka Harley

    Haven't seen any posts posts lately from Liz. Tried reaching out at the beginning of the month but never heard back. Anyone have the scoop on her situation?

  5. #30711

    Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie212  [View Original Post]
    This Daisi?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-nc/female-escorts/919-679-4709-sexy--southern-be/312711311380

    Got a text reply from her this weekend.

    Reg.
    The chick in that ad has some very flattering pics (spoiler: that aint what you are getting). She's very sweet and personable, but the looks are ROUGH. I saw her a while back at her place in the southeast (she mentioned she was in the process of moving so she may not be there anymore). Her "apartment" was the most ramshackle thing I have seen in recent memory. She was staying at this house kind of out in the country that had turned the basement / bottom floor into several "apartments" with doors accessible from the outside on the side of the house. The whole thing was very makeshift and looked illegal.

    Her room was full of cats. Literally. Cats on the dresser, behind stuff, on the bed, just filth and cats. She herself was very nice, but looked way rougher than those pics and she was pretty dirty. I had driven a distance, and wasn't there for her body, just her mouth, so went through with it. The actual deed was pretty unremarkable and a bit mechnical. Would not repeat.

  6. #30710
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, just wondering if anyone tried hooking anything up with "Starburst" on tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/starburst1021
    Requires a deposit, even thought it's not mentioned in the ad. Hard pass.

  7. #30709

    Starburst

    Hey all, just wondering if anyone tried hooking anything up with "Starburst" on tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/starburst1021

  8. #30708
    I wish I knew the answer to this myself. I was seeing her very regularly (like 1-2 times a week) then shortly after she got her ad up she's completely ghosted me, will not respond to any of my texts. It was weird but I've since just chalked it up to circumstance. I loved seeing her and the BBBJ was one of the best I've had. There are a couple of guys that have seen her but I also think 1 or 2 other guys were also ghosted and she stopped responding to them also.

    If you get to see her let me know how it went, I'm curious if she has a bf now or did she start doing drugs or something. Its just so random the way she dropped off but she's continuing to post every day.

  9. #30707

    Amber

    I can confirm that everything about Amber is legit. I've been seeing her every couple of weeks for the past two years. Her response time is good but she's not a full time escort. She can only do a few appointments each day because she has to schedule when her bf is out of the room or she had to send him out of the room. The bf is not a pimp or a drug dealer but unfortunately, she's been supporting both of them for years. If you saw her when she had the house in FQ, this is the same guy she was dating when she had to move out of the house. Her prices have stayed reasonable compared to all the others. Again, YMMV because I've been a regular off and on for many years so we have a decent "relationship" as in we both know what the other expects.

    She's thin / petite with a big-ol fat pussy that's always shaven and clean. If she tells you her morning is booked, that should be a good thing because she's not double booking. I also know she might be a little picky about who she sees but I can't say I know that for sure because I just have her side of the story when we chit chat about life. I feel pretty confident she's not a high volume provider and she's pretty firm on not doing BB but you can always ask. I'm not a BB guy so it doesn't matter to me. She used to do anal back in the day but she says absolutely not these days.

    Give her a call, give her an hour to respond back and go from there. If your schedule allows you to schedule 24 hrs in advance, don't be worried about it, she's pretty reliable.

    Rocket.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    What's good my man!?

    I would like to hear the story. She has that seductive slim goody look that I like. I had been eyeing her ad for some time. I didn't remember seeing any reviews, not that I pay a lot of attention to them. Anyway, hit her up finally one day. She replied back maybe 20-30 minutes later. That's about my limit because I know that they may be in the middle of a session and not answering the phone. She said that her morning was all booked up and wanted to know if I could come later that night. Red flag for me. I didn't respond. I'm curious if I was right. That's why I hope you share more.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  10. #30706

    Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around?
    This Daisi?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-nc/female-escorts/919-679-4709-sexy--southern-be/312711311380

    Got a text reply from her this weekend.

    Reg.

  11. #30705

    Reminder to avoid this one at all cost

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/492767990757

    Was browsing stg and came across this ad. Pictures felt very familiar and I remembered this one. She's the infamous girl from Fayetteville who is a complete and utter junky and stole from me when I visited her. Asked for part of the donation then proceeds to tell me she won't do this and that and then just got up picked up her shoes and purse and walked out the room. Just like that walked out. Stole the part of the donation I'd given her. Thankfully I didn't agree on giving her the whole donation. But she's a scamming junkie and should be avoided at all cost. She's young and those pics will entice many mongers hence putting this as an FYI.

  12. #30704
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around?
    Not sure. I talked to her earlier this year but couldn't get schedules aligned. I know she was having issues with phone too. May be worth reaching out to see if you get a response.

  13. #30703

    RTP Daisi

    Is she still around?

  14. #30702

    MiaKali

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeToFlirt  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't get a hold of her. She kept saying she was available at a certain time, and then stopped responding. Did this happen to you too?
    Yes, it took a day for her to respond.

    Usually she is good in the mornings and late evenings.

  15. #30701
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherminator  [View Original Post]
    Mia is a smoke show, thick curvy Latina. If you are into Colombian Mami, she is it. From my past experiences in this area, Colombian models were always hit dnd miss. This one worked out to be too good to be true. I was expecting a bait and switch, turned out to be a real beautiful Colombian latina who speaks great English as well. Rates and services were great too. Dfk, daty, BBBJ, bls, 2 pops in an hour and greek for extra. A beautiful Latina dream.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3747043.htm
    Couldn't get a hold of her. She kept saying she was available at a certain time, and then stopped responding. Did this happen to you too?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape