Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 4041
-
09-27-26 09:43 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 109Any info on this one.
-
09-26-26 06:36 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 1697Continuing posts
For the most part when people are commenting on a new thread often times a number of people will have a response to this it simply isn't possible to include every other post in what amounts to the most recent reply. Also generally speaking unless someone starts a new thread they rarely make a post with an actual title. I know it's a little bit of work but the view original post link that is contained within every reply will take you to the original post and if there are several people commenting you have to keep clicking that link and follow the thread it's just not possible to include information from every reply to the original thread. We've all dealt with this for years and years and it's just the most simple concise way to do this is it a little frustrating sometimes yes but it's the best way that the site can handle this type of situation without absolutely flooding The Forum with huge amounts of repeated information. I hope this helps a little bit and I'm sorry for any inconvenience that you feel but it pretty much is what it is. MJ.
Originally Posted by Humanitarian
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 19:27 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 42Choose appropriate relevant wording for "Title"
I get frustrated reading some of the posts in the Escort Report forum because some members either don't put anything for the title or write some dumb opening line and we don't know who the f*ck they're talking about! If anyone reads this:
1-consider using providers name or providers subject / title (from her ad) as the "Title".
2-include the hyper-link to her ad.
3-don't write something in the title box that is a reference to someone else's previous post, it gives no indication of who you're talking about, that belongs in the message. Stay focused on the subject at hand and identify providers in title.
4-the title should not change for each reply, keep the title consistent through the replies/posts so we know who the fuck you're talking about
5-dont put a reply to a previous post in the Title box, that belongs in the message (see #3)
-
09-18-26 17:40 #4038Regular Member

Posts: 4Got to love 'them
Got to love the ones ballsy enough to use porn star pics. And yeah, got to laugh.
Originally Posted by Vulcanon26
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 16:29 #4037Senior Member

Posts: 64Nice Try
"Trucker Friendly". Everything about this one made me laugh. Happy Friday. Hope bham gets something of quality / substance soon. What a sad time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214667530
-
09-17-26 08:31 #4036Senior Member

Posts: 1697New Server
I want to thank the owners and admins of our forum for the tremendous new server! It is working very very well and makes doing anything on the site extremely easy. I'm sure we all appreciate the investment of money time and resources necessary to make this happen for our membership. Thank you very much it makes it such a joy to use and access the Forum! Well done indeed! MJ.
-
09-12-26 02:54 #4035Senior Member

Posts: 66In good faith I wouldn't introduce anyone to get them in after seeing how they work. But for me since I am not scared of FFC I will give this latino bunch a ride and be done with them.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 13:47 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 1697Almost nobody is that secretive that much in the shadows and that far under the table unless they are a single utr person that probably has a real job and a real life and it's just looking for a few extra bucks on the side and maybe a little play time. My key takeaway from all of this is it's something that for me personally I would stay very very far away from and I for damn sure would not be bringing other people around and getting them involved in whatever the hell this is just my two cents. MJ.
Originally Posted by Bladz
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 23:18 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 66No
They have a strict no ad thing from what I was told.
Originally Posted by Vulcanon26
[View Original Post]
After all this I have been informed of I have my suspicions on exactly what they are (or who conrols it all).
-
09-09-26 22:21 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 64Latinas
I've seen a lot of pop up ads for latinas in Hoover. Same crew?? Thanks. VC.
Originally Posted by Bladz
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-26 15:27 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 66The place in Hoover on 150
So I finally got the word back from the lady in charge. The only way to share the contact information is after bringing "friends" their in person for a visit first.
Seems they are running a tighter ship than I had thought guys.
-
09-06-26 00:49 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 1697Fingers crossed
I'm so looking forward to the implementation of the new server as I'm sure all of our members are. These massive DDOS attacks on our forum are making it almost impossible to access the site and if you're lucky enough to get on it's incredibly hard to navigate to different parts of the Forum. I sincerely appreciate the efforts on our behalf of the owners and admins to try and remedy this problem. I know the new server will be great thanks to everyone working so hard to get this enabled. MJ.
-
07-06-26 11:27 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 1697Site access July 4th and 5th
I'm sure the admins are likely aware of this but access to the site on the 4th and 5th of July has been difficult. Log ons and loading the site page typically took several minutes if it would load it all however as of today about 10:00 am Central Time things are much better and seem to be loading normally not sure if a DOS attack on the site was going on or just simple maintenance and updating was happening but things appear to be much better today hopefully they will stay that way. MJ.
Our hosting service was under a massive DDoS attack (probably a ransom thing) and they just got it fixed.
A2
-
01-22-26 07:56 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 108Was having this problem several months ago, started using Firefox browser and have not had any issues since. Also discovered a browser called Opera, this one has a built in VPN.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 17:58 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 64Site Access
I thought maybe I was the only one. Happening to me too. Hope it's resolved quickly. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




