Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 22085
-
09-11-26 08:04 #21830Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone know if there is a spot with Asian strippers?
-
09-11-26 07:07 #21829Regular Member

Posts: 6Vips
I can only speak to BTs. The VIPs are relatively private, though will say the entrance is visible so you will be seen going back, not that anyone cares. It is $20 per visit, a curtained off cubicle in a row of cubicles. Not huge but enough room has a chair and a full length mirror and dim lighting. At BTs you and the dancer have to lock up your phone while you are in the VIP which I didn't mind but does make it hard to keep track of time. Might have to wear a watch the next time I visit. If there are neighbors in the VIP there is a good chance you will hear them.
Originally Posted by TomFord1
[View Original Post]
Flight Club VIP is more plush and a little larger. With a couch but no mirror. They are located upstairs and the music seems louder. So they seemed more private. It is $25 per visit there. Wish I could combine the two rooms and put the mirror from BTs in the Flight Club room.
Will definitely visit both again. Hope that helps.
-
09-10-26 19:28 #21828Senior Member

Posts: 670Flight Club has a nice HDCP room.
Originally Posted by deansi12
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 17:14 #21827Senior Member

Posts: 115Wheelchair accessible VIP
I am a disabled vet looking for a club that has wheelchair accessible VIP that is worth the trip. Anyone know if any of the clubs has accessible VIP areas?
Much appreciated.
Play Safe.
-
09-10-26 14:03 #21826Regular Member

Posts: 6Sorry about the multiple posts
Unfortunately the site kept logging me out randomly so it was hard to tell if my post even went through. Hopefully things will get better with the new server and me making less rookie mistakes LOL thanks for your patience.
Originally Posted by Passenger
[View Original Post]
The new server is online and configured. We are in the process of moving the DB. We just found out that in one last act of fuckery the old host throttles bandwidth on outgoing data transfers to make migration harder.
I cannot wait to be done with those fuckers.
I can't tell you guys how much we appreciate your patience, it's going to be a day or two and we will have to close down for a period to reconfigure DNS and get all that shit right but it's gonna be soon.
A2
-
09-10-26 09:07 #21825Senior Member

Posts: 293I follow several girls on IG and I only saw several posts from one girl, saying she remembered when he followed her from club to club and he will be her angel.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 07:28 #21824Senior Member

Posts: 56I believe that's nevaeh, who's usually on day shift at flight. I've also seen her on nights at BTS.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 22:53 #21823Senior Member

Posts: 107He died?
I don't know him at all. Anyone? RIP.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 22:44 #21822Senior Member

Posts: 588Did we lose a member?
I noticed a lot of girls posting that a long time patron of the bar scene passed away recently. Sad, seemed like a good guy. Even worse if it was a member on this board. Does anyone know him?
-
09-09-26 18:49 #21821Senior Member

Posts: 30Tuesday night 9-8-26
11:30.
Hit the Landing strip sat at the bar maybe half dozen guys in there and at least a dozen or more women.
A lot of AA and Latino couple white girls only one that would get it for me was Naomi great body a nice rack but the evil in her eyes either she hates what she does or hates men can't really tell. Reading the forum plenty of you have taken one for the team with her and I applaud you for that intel.
12:30 am.
Them hit Flight club not many customers but quite a few women only two struck my interest.
Blonde name Lexi could have been Latino big bolt ons nice body I passed on her I had just sat down and was waiting on a beer told her come back later.
She was tied up with a guy the rest of the night.
Brunette name Velvet with decent body and a nice set of bolt ons was basically last call did the VIP was pretty lame GPS at its highest with her.
Wish I would have stayed home or ran up with Lexi earlier.
Any intel on her would be appreciated PM or post it.
-
09-09-26 18:18 #21820Senior Member

Posts: 782Delayed posting FYI
As a regular member (new at that), your posts don't appear until they are vetted by monitors. It cantake a few hours sometimes. Guessing that's why you made the same post three times. It takes a period of time before your posts are allowed without vetting, perhaps 6 months?
Originally Posted by Opttrix
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 17:27 #21819Regular Member

Posts: 22That's Neveah, I've seen her at Flight Club and most recently BT's over the last month. She's new here from Florida.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 14:39 #21818Senior Member

Posts: 153Pretty sure that's not the Tiffany they were looking for as they found her in one of the posts below. But who is this? She's a dime. Looks like she's at the landing strip looking at the background? Tia.
Originally Posted by Arianabp
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 12:43 #21817Senior Member

Posts: 1176I haven't talked to her for a few weeks. The last I knew, she was working Saturday 2-7.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 12:36 #21816Senior Member

Posts: 107Pictures
In this modern Era, year 2026, I Just wanted to say I'm thankful for those who posts pictures, they are very helpful, specially those who don't redact their faces. Reviews are much appreciated when accompanied by pictures. Long reviews are great while but Short reviews with pictures are awesome!!









Reply With Quote






