Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1584
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359
    There's only 1 Happy Spa, right on busy Colorado Blvd, and I had the same worst experience there as well. I think most of the shill reviews are from new members that keep pushing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vevor12  [View Original Post]
    Are there 2 happys in pasadena? Looks like 2 complete polar opposite experiences on 2 places both call HAPPY. Any locals care to share?

  2. #1568

    2 happys?

    Are there 2 happys in pasadena? Looks like 2 complete polar opposite experiences on 2 places both call HAPPY. Any locals care to share?

  3. #1567

    Amy at Happy Spa. Never Experienced Worse

    Went into the shop and picked Amy for a 1-hour service. She felt that tip 160 was way too little (excluding the HS fee), and refused to negotiate. Arrogantly and rudely, she pushed me to find someone else or just leave. Hmmm, so I chose to leave. What an awkward, infuriating, and humiliating moment I had today!

  4. #1566

    Happy

    Went to Happy a few weeks back to see Lulu because of promise of 38 E on text. The pictures I was sent that day were surprisingly accurate. Her face looked plasticky and doll like which I thought was just photoshop but it was real. She had a small waist and big natural boobs but not 38 E like advertised. I would guess closer to D's.

    When I arrived at Happy another girl opened the door which I think was Lala, I was not interested in her so I asked for Lulu. She brought Lulu and she didn't seem that friendly but then the third girl showed up Tina and she had a really cute face and was very friendly. So I switched over to Tina. She was getting started and I inquired about a 4 hand session with Lulu since I had originally gone to see her. She brought her over and they both undressed and got to work. Lulu gave me a CBJ that was okay but that was all she did, Tina did all the work DFK, DATY, and CFS. I don't think adding Lulu into the mix was worth it but Tina was definitely worth it for her cute face and great service. Unfortunately these girls have been rotated out as of now.

    I see Monica is advertised as 36 G today, has anyone seen this Monica before?

    Yomi also seems to be back, I remember liking her but don't remember specifics, I may have written a small review on her a while back.

  5. #1565
    Decided to give Butterfly Spa another chance after my initial sub standard visit a few months ago. Ended up with Kiki (I didn't ask for anybody specific) and had a really good time. Cute, petite Chinese maybe late 20's, nice juicy nips with a shaved cooch. DFK, above average BBBJ with lots of eye contact, and a flurry of positions. This place redeemed themselves and I'll probably be coming back for some of that latina ass that they seem to staff there.

    S.

  6. #1564

    M spa

    Magic, it's always a gamble at AMP's. AVA was the most sexual, but warm and sweet.

    I would be worth a visit if you are not looking for a fuck bunny. She was on her period, so only condom oral, a drag. But she was so sweet and kind, soft kisses and blowing in my ear, slow and sexy. Lots of putting hair up and turning around to push her amazing ass against me. I was not expecting her to be such a turn on. AVA Great skin, perfect submissive woman, amazing set of man made breasts. Small mouth that barely fit my cock in, a crazy turn on. Condom oral, that I normally don't like. I was supprised how hot she looked and how much sensual effort she put into the act. Maybe because she could not have sex, she felt she had to put a lot more effort into the blow job. It worked, I am hooked. Her eyes looking at me from under my balls as she licked and licked. She was a very sensual lady. I wish she was not in her moon, I really want to fuck her. I think I will go back next week!!

  7. #1563

    Mandy is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Emac0917  [View Original Post]
    Butterfly is a cool spot. Stella gave me an amazing time and her looks were decent enough pounded TF out of her.

    There was a Mandy a few months back at Butterfly as well (not the recent Mandy from Happy. I checked to see if it was her) and she was so damn gorgeous I regretted passing on her. Because I never found her again:/ oh well!
    This Mandy is back at butterfly today, possibly tomorrow as well.

  8. #1562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnytime  [View Original Post]
    Have the admins put happy and butterfly run ads in their own thread and clear this thread out so other places can get mentioned and then you learn about some good spots.
    I like this idea.

    Tell them to buy one.

    A2

  9. #1561
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStud24  [View Original Post]
    Apparently when you show up and don't get the same treatment, its a shill review.

    What can I say, some of you vets must be butt ugly and don't get the same passion and chemistry as others. Bummer. You can have 356 posts and still be a rookie.

    .
    Have the admins put happy and butterfly run ads in their own thread and clear this thread out so other places can get mentioned and then you learn about some good spots.

  10. #1560
    Apparently when you show up and don't get the same treatment, its a shill review.

    What can I say, some of you vets must be butt ugly and don't get the same passion and chemistry as others. Bummer. You can have 356 posts and still be a rookie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Just being curious why most shill reviews on Butterfly are written by newbies with less than 50 posts, most of them on Butterfly or Happy. Just saying. When a vet gives it a try, it's usually: mehhh.
    .

  11. #1559

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Just being curious why most shill reviews on Butterfly are written by newbies with less than 50 posts, most of them on Butterfly or Happy. Just saying. When a vet gives it a try, it's usually: mehhh.
    I thought I was the only one who noticed. I remember when Stella was the craze. Come to find out she was not all that.

  12. #1558
    Quote Originally Posted by Enspiredz28  [View Original Post]
    Antonella is a 7, she has an objectively pretty face with no marks, make up on, smooth skin, eye brows done. For an MP, yeah she's a goddess, I get most reviews talk about MP goddess status and I'm usually disappointed but, then again, I'm partial to Latinas. Whereas as I said Stella was pretty enough meaning you don't have to look away to get off (5 out of 10), Antonella you want to look at her face particularly when she's sucking you off and riding you. I didn't even get to get behind her bc I didn't want to stop looking at her face and tits when she rode me. You won't be disappointed but. If you don't like mm features like hard tits and a fake bbl then no, this isn't the girl for you.
    She sound real good actually. Appointments only place or walk in welcome?

  13. #1557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenB909  [View Original Post]
    Is Antonella pretty? The reports read as if she's a goddess but truly how attractive is her face 1-10.
    Just being curious why most shill reviews on Butterfly are written by newbies with less than 50 posts, most of them on Butterfly or Happy. Just saying. When a vet gives it a try, it's usually: mehhh.

  14. #1556
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenB909  [View Original Post]
    Is Antonella pretty? The reports read as if she's a goddess but truly how attractive is her face 1-10.
    Antonella is a 7, she has an objectively pretty face with no marks, make up on, smooth skin, eye brows done. For an MP, yeah she's a goddess, I get most reviews talk about MP goddess status and I'm usually disappointed but, then again, I'm partial to Latinas. Whereas as I said Stella was pretty enough meaning you don't have to look away to get off (5 out of 10), Antonella you want to look at her face particularly when she's sucking you off and riding you. I didn't even get to get behind her bc I didn't want to stop looking at her face and tits when she rode me. You won't be disappointed but. If you don't like mm features like hard tits and a fake bbl then no, this isn't the girl for you.

  15. #1555
    Quote Originally Posted by Enspiredz28  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this place is on Lincoln, no they don't up charge you at least for one girl experience. Standard $50 hh, $140 tip.

    The prior review of Antonella is on the mark, I'd only add that she's not big at all, 120 lbs with a perfect, man made hourglass figure; takes direction well and gets into the BLS with as aggressive as you ask for. During my visit with Antonella, Stella (Asian) came in while Antonella had me in her mouth. Stella pulled down her top and let me suck on her tits and asked if I wanted her too. I declined, Stella is pretty enough but I wanted to focus on Antonella, plus didn't notice chemistry between the two. Didn't ask how much for the Stella add on.
    Is Antonella pretty? The reports read as if she's a goddess but truly how attractive is her face 1-10.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape