The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1471 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 22058
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21818
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianabp  [View Original Post]
    Here is her Ins: _. Nxtttt.

    You can also dm me for her number.
    Pretty sure that's not the Tiffany they were looking for as they found her in one of the posts below. But who is this? She's a dime. Looks like she's at the landing strip looking at the background? Tia.

  2. #21817
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know which club Selena is currently working, and her days / shifts?
    I haven't talked to her for a few weeks. The last I knew, she was working Saturday 2-7.

  3. #21816

    Pictures

    In this modern Era, year 2026, I Just wanted to say I'm thankful for those who posts pictures, they are very helpful, specially those who don't redact their faces. Reviews are much appreciated when accompanied by pictures. Long reviews are great while but Short reviews with pictures are awesome!!

  4. #21815

    If this is her

    Here is her Ins: _. Nxtttt.

    You can also dm me for her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-09 114722.jpg‎  

  5. #21814

    Sorry for the rookie double post

    Made the first one from my phone and didn't think it went through so resubmitted using my computer when I got home.

  6. #21813
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    This her? Fits the description.
    How did you get these pics. Do you have her on social media? Mind sharing her socials?

  7. #21812

    First time post and first visit to Detroit clubs

    Had occasion to be in Detroit on Saturday, so decided to take to opportunity to visit some of the clubs during the day shift. Thanks to the good information here, I had a great first time! Thanks!

    Started at BTs around 2:30, the valet parking wasn't bad, no cover on the day shift, got a free booth and an $8 coke. There were a decent selection of dancers, a few stopped by to visit, struck up a nice conversation with one going by the name Slim, and did some VIP dances with her a little later. Just a heads up when visiting the VIP area there they lock up both your phone and the dancers phone which makes it hard to keep track of time. I enjoyed the laidback feel of BTs. Never felt pressured and everyone seemed friendly probably could have spent the whole afternoon there but since it was my first time in Detroit and I live a few hours away, I wanted to see what some of the other clubs were like.

    Next stop was the Silver Criket. No cover or valet, just a $10 coke. Was shown a table near the stage. There were several dancers but none that really caught my eye. Seemed like an ok place with potential but I left after 30 minutes and headed to the Flight Club to catch the end of the day shift there.

    The Flight Club was the most active in terms of number and range of dancers and customers. Fir a Saturday around 5 pm it seemed rocking. No cover, only valet. Got a table near the stage and another $10 coke. Almost immediately had dancers stopping by to sit with me Coda was the first, and I liked her but since I had literally just sat down I wanted to get the lay of the land first. Kind of regret that since I never got to reconnect with her that afternoon. Had other aggressive dancers sit at my table but they weren't my type, they were a challenge to get to move on but eventually did. This was a fun club with lots of selection, would be interesting to see what it is like at night but I was on a budget both for time and money LOL. There was a dancer, Nevaeh (Heaven spelled backwards she said) that I clicked with. She had a great stage show with plenty of eye contact. She came over after and we had a good chat and ended upstairs in the VIP. Would definitely like to see her again but dummy me forgot to ask her schedule. So if anyone knows when she normally dances feel free to dm me. She had long curly blonde hair, was petite and rail thin. I saw her about 6 pm on Saturday if that description helps. Like BTs, I could have spent most of the day here.

    Finally, to complete the circuit I swung by the Landing Strip. Got there after 7 so $20 cover plus valet, got a seat at the bar and another $10 coke. Unfortunately just missed the lineup so decided to sit and watch for awhile given I was already invested. Not really much that caught my eye, though I did have a really friendly dancer sitting next to me for awhile that was doing her best to convince me to go downstairs. I think she would have been fun, but I was pretty spent after my earlier stops. I ended up leaving after 45 minutes.

    Of the 4 spots I would say BTs and Flight Club were my favorites. BTs seemed more relaxed and chill Flight Club seemed more like a party. The VIPs in both were fine BTs had a full size mirror while Flight Club seemed a little more spacious and luxurious. Already planning my budget and figuring out when I can take a day and drive over and visit both these clubs again. With any luck catch Nevaeh again too.

  8. #21811

    VIP in the clubs

    Hi everyone, I'll be in Detroit this weekend, I'm going to check out BTs and LS and bogarts, are the VIP areas private?

  9. #21810

    First time visiting Detroit last Saturday and had to see the sights

    Thanks to all the great info here, I had a fun time. Was visiting for the day and had limited time had available so I started at BT's about 2 pm. Nice club, no cover for the day shift, and was given a booth for free. Plenty to see there and a variety stopped by my table. Ended up hitting it off with a dancer going by Slim (she was) and spent time in the VIP with her. Very relaxed and friendly.

    Since I was only in town for the day, I wanted to see as much as I could so I could better plan a return visit. Next stop was the Silver Criket, after Bt's it seemed like a let down only stayed 30 minutes or so, didn't find anyone to appealing on the day shift, so I cut my losses.

    Next stop was Flight Club. Still day shift, maybe 5:30 pm. Was the most jumping of the clubs and a lot more dancers. Definitely fun. Ended up at a table next to the stage and had some pushy dancers sitting down almost right away, unfortunately none my type, had to work to get rid of them since I had only just arrived and wanted to see what the club was like. Ended up connecting with a dancer going by Neveah (Heaven spelled backwards she said) - would love to see her again but stupid me forgot to ask her when she normally works. Feel free to dm me if you can help me. She had long blonde wavy hair, was petite and rail thin, and fun in the VIP. It was around 6 pm when I saw her on Saturday.

    On my way out of town, I stopped in to the Landing Strip. Was after 7 pm so had to pay a $20 cover and sat at the bar. Just missed the hourly lineup so decided to watch for a little bit. Nothing there that really caught my interest so headed out after 45 minutes or so.

    Of the four places, I really enjoyed BTs and the Flight Club and already trying to figure out how to finance my return. The other two I might visit again, but I didn't find them nearly as appealing. I live a couple of hours away, probably good that I'm not local I might be broke, LOL. Feel free to dm for more specifics and especially if you know when Neveah normally dances.

  10. #21809

    Tiffany Landing Strip

    Quote Originally Posted by PauliP  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is her. Great time in the VIP.
    This her? Fits the description.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-08 120811.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-09-08 120836.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-09-08 120920.jpg‎  

  11. #21808
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    Is she Tall great looking tits wears glasses.
    Yes, that is her. Great time in the VIP.

  12. #21807

    Selena: when & where?

    Does anyone know which club Selena is currently working, and her days / shifts?

  13. #21806

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Rithro  [View Original Post]
    Pauli, thanks for sharing your negative experience at LS. It helps the rest of us stay forewarned and forearmed. Also appreciate hearing what happened after you complained.

    I've had the best of times and the worst of times at LS. I've been hustled for drinks and had unsatisfactory VIP trips there. I've also had some mind-blowingly hot experiences. List members may remember Sandra from Croatia. I first met her at LS before she went to Criket. Tiffany, whom you mentioned, was the other LS hottie. Pretty blonde, great tits, and a total porn star in the VIP (as always, YMMV). I haven't seen her there in about a year. Have you seen her lately?
    Is she Tall great looking tits wears glasses.

  14. #21805

    Looking Around

    Looking Around: Due to the intermittent connectivity and the repeated error messages with the site, it's easier to post this here. I tried responding to your message but I'm unable to do so because you have to clear some space out.

  15. #21804

    Sunday

    Due to my work schedule, I'll be off on Monday, so I'm almost certainly going to go out Sunday. I can't remember the last time I was out on a Sunday night. Any thoughts on the lineup or how many dancers might be working? I'll be going to either Henry's or Bogart's (maybe both).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape