Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 1134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 17010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16920

    White Rose

    Stopped in at White Rose last week. I haven't been there in about a year. Seems to be one of the last 60 for 60 places left and the same ol' gal working. She is really starting to show her age, but she still has some great tits on her. Nothing out of the ordinary, got the job done. My biggest gripe is about our fellow mongers. Fellas, if there is already a vehicle in this parking lot, go elsewhere or come back later. I f a car is already there, She is busy.

  2. #16919

    Gigi and Camilia

    These two have been at it awhile and do amazing work. However if you contact through Camilia, she won't confirm your booking if you won't pay a deposit. I don't pay deposits, and I only pay cash (for obvious reasons). I told her I would book with someone else if she was not going to confirm my appointment, and after no response, that's what I did. Then later that night she txt back and said she really needed the money and to send her a deposit for a future visit. WTF? They other thing she will do is make you bid on a price to decide if they want to give you a spot. Then uncharge you at the end of the massage for a "finish".

    Don't get me wrong, I had an amazing experience the first time I went, but they are expensive and there are easier people to deal with. If you book with them, don't enable their deposit ways.

  3. #16918

    Bi' Worthington

    Amy and Lucy have moved to NY. Too bad. Sophie (or maybe Sofia?) Is the the one to ask for now. Only light teasing but otf she gave more than I could handle. Negotiated. 6, but I think she wanted more. I would pay more next time considering the effort.

  4. #16917

    New angel sawbury

    They said they had 2 girls and I could choose.

    Got there and have me no choice and put me with Jojo. (32).

    She was thin, decently attractive, so I didn't really push to see cici. Wish I would have.

    Massage was good. Anytime my hand even grazed her leg she would put them back on the table.

    So you didn't let me pick and you're annoyed my hand touches you.

    Do now I'm more annoyed. Very minimal teasing started about 45 minutes in.

    Had me flip asked how much. I said 60, due said no baby I need more. I said we'll that's all I have so nevermind I guess.

    Then I got the 2 handed jack hammer to finish.

    As I was leaving I saw cici. Holy shit! I went be going back to see jojo.

    I will be going back to see cici.

    65+ 60 was the total damage, and a mediocre HJ.

  5. #16916
    Quote Originally Posted by JasDub  [View Original Post]
    Looking to try an AAMP for the first time. Can anyone provide a recommendation? I see there are several, with several different locations. Are any less sketchy and cleaner than the others? From the reviews, Q Horse does not sound like my kinda spot. Thanks in advance for any recommendations. Feel free to PM.
    Scroll down past the main threads to the k-girls and billingley threads. Plenty of reviews and information there.

  6. #16915

    AAMP help

    Looking to try an AAMP for the first time. Can anyone provide a recommendation? I see there are several, with several different locations. Are any less sketchy and cleaner than the others? From the reviews, Q Horse does not sound like my kinda spot. Thanks in advance for any recommendations. Feel free to PM.

  7. #16914
    Quote Originally Posted by Cvigue  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen. It's been awhile. Has any tried the new New Day Spa in Lancaster? I just saw it the other day.
    Ever time one goes to lancaster get busted in that area so I am surprised another one showed up there.

  8. #16913

    New day spa lancaster

    Good evening gentlemen. It's been awhile. Has any tried the new New Day Spa in Lancaster? I just saw it the other day.

  9. #16912
    Quote Originally Posted by CBusMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Seen they were posting again along with the one on 62.
    I'm not trusting it unless if I hear someone else went. They apparently got raided a while back but there was never any news report. Makes me nervous that these spots could be used for a sting, especially with how active they've been with shutting them down.

  10. #16911

    21st Street

    I've been to Mimi's and K SPA on 21st. Is there another one?

    Not been to the one out east.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ref82  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the new place in Newark at Cedar & Main St? How about the one on 21st St. ?

  11. #16910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Newark

    Anyone been to the new place in Newark at Cedar & Main St? How about the one on 21st St. ?

  12. #16909
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCanders  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to our spa! We are a clean and elegant spa dedicated to providing friendly, patient, and attentive service.

    Come and enjoy a relaxing experience with us:

    1 hour: $70.

    30 minutes: $50.

    📍 Address: 1364 S High St, Columbus, OH 43207.

    🕘 Hours: 9:00 AM 10:00 PM.

    We look forward to welcoming you and providing you with a wonderful experience!
    If you Google it says permanently closed so was it the same number and did they change the name.

  13. #16908
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCanders  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to our spa! We are a clean and elegant spa dedicated to providing friendly, patient, and attentive service.

    Come and enjoy a relaxing experience with us:

    1 hour: $70.

    30 minutes: $50.

    📍 Address: 1364 S High St, Columbus, OH 43207.

    🕘 Hours: 9:00 AM 10:00 PM.

    We look forward to welcoming you and providing you with a wonderful experience!
    Seen they were posting again along with the one on 62.

  14. #16907

    Text from Vivenza? Open again?

    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlandersO  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, they got all the best known FS places in Ohio this month. It sucks.
    Welcome to our spa! We are a clean and elegant spa dedicated to providing friendly, patient, and attentive service.

    Come and enjoy a relaxing experience with us:

    • 1 hour: $70.

    • 30 minutes: $50.

    📍 Address: 1364 S High St, Columbus, OH 43207.

    🕘 Hours: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM.

    We look forward to welcoming you and providing you with a wonderful experience!

  15. #16906

    Not too surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    Drove by Cara the other day. Sheriff was there with some people in yellow vests. Windows and door were boarded up.
    Never quite understood the location next to a church (not sure how active the church was).

    It had a pretty good run of almost 2 years after relocation. Probably will reopen again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape