Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1243 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 18639
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18504

    Cloud?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvmall  [View Original Post]
    Had a little time to kill, stopped in to see if Lola was available. The door opened and there stood fendi. I've seen her before at gold panda but didn't expect to see her out here in the east valley. Lola was busy, and the little brain took over. In the room we went, no ts available unfortunately. She started with a head to toe cat bath, followed by a from behind BBBJ and HJ combo. On the flip, it was bls and BBBJ, to daty to standing mush with a hat on. Cleaned up and off I went. Fendi isn't my type usually, but she is a living sex doll with ridiculous proportions and sometimes you have to scratch that itch and she did that for me today. So, all the east side guys that don't like the drive to gold panda, here's your chance. She's here till the end of the month.
    Damnit! I don't know where all these are. Haha. Where's cloud at? Panda wasn't too far away. Curious if cloud is closer.

  2. #18503

    Agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    Sir, I must agree with your assessment. Intransigent shopowners cannot cover up honest reviews with shill posts and paid white knights.

    That's why I always stick to a few good ones in Glendale now. Paying $$ and getting rushed out after 10 minutes would never happen at any of the Big 6 shops.

    Election season is coming. Stay safe out there.
    Agreed, but all meetings won't go according to plan, same thing happened with Strawberry 2nd visit before she left last time, but happens everywhere. When I first started back a few months ago. Had a string of bad run ins at both meh shops (Echo & European Massage) and even some great reviewed ones like Infinity and K-Spa on 51st.

    I never wrote those but chalked it up as bad circumstances and was right. For example K-Spa. Walked in, was getting a cute spinner and as the fun began, her 8 pm finally arrived!! She bailed on me and ended up getting a nice MILF here. But to date still left a horrible taste in my mouth. Likewise a few weeks later with Eva at Infinity, she bailed on me with 20-25 minutes left, again because her "regular" who'd get her ever week for 2 hours popped up and decided to cut my time.

    That said, 2nd time with Eva she was remorseful and was a pleasant time.

    Point is, it happens at any spot. We take the good with the bad and move on. Sometimes we justt get busy with life and don't post those, but it happens anywhere.

    I never tried the Big 6, and low-key jealous of you vets that tried them!! That said the current spa scene is WAY better than escort and streetwalker scene! Now that has truly gone downhill! Gone are the days of 2015-2019 when youd get an ASU cutie or cute ghetto Latina from Maryvale, Mesa, or South Phoenix, for 200-250 for full hour of GFE Extravaganza!! Ugh miss those days you guys!

    Just my 2 cents.

  3. #18502
    Quote Originally Posted by Pico7877  [View Original Post]
    He's not the only one, and we don't think it's funny. Shitting on what looks to be an honest review is a good way to discourage engagement on this board, and that hurts all of us.
    Sir, I must agree with your assessment. Intransigent shopowners cannot cover up honest reviews with shill posts and paid white knights.

    That's why I always stick to a few good ones in Glendale now. Paying $$ and getting rushed out after 10 minutes would never happen at any of the Big 6 shops.

    Election season is coming. Stay safe out there.

  4. #18501
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvmall  [View Original Post]
    Yeah fendi is fun. Not something I'll go for every time but I like to mix it up as much as I can. According to fendi, she wil be at cloud until the end of the month and then back to panda after that.
    I just went and saw her at Cloud. This was the first time I' e seen her and wow! I'm a huge Latina fan. And when she was described as having Latin features, that was no joke. She was a lot of fun.

  5. #18500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Oh man! Thanks for the update but sucks for me!

    She was close to me at Gold Panda. I saw her like 3 or 4 weeks ago and she was amazing! Agree she is like a human sex doll! She does like "controlling" the session, or at least IMO she has always been in control, but dang has she always given great service! If you don't mind sharing here or PM if she changed her donations.

    Cloud far from me, but might have to make the trek to see her again! Did she mention how long she'll be here till? When I saw her a few weeks ago she mentioned she would be here all this month too, so hope she stays. Agree she is a must try and want to repeat with my human sex doll!
    Yeah fendi is fun. Not something I'll go for every time but I like to mix it up as much as I can. According to fendi, she wil be at cloud until the end of the month and then back to panda after that.

  6. #18499

    Fendi Moved!

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvmall  [View Original Post]
    Had a little time to kill, stopped in to see if Lola was available. The door opened and there stood fendi. I've seen her before at gold panda but didn't expect to see her out here in the east valley. Lola was busy, and the little brain took over. In the room we went, no ts available unfortunately. She started with a head to toe cat bath, followed by a from behind BBBJ and HJ combo. On the flip, it was bls and BBBJ, to daty to standing mush with a hat on. Cleaned up and off I went. Fendi isn't my type usually, but she is a living sex doll with ridiculous proportions and sometimes you have to scratch that itch and she did that for me today. So, all the east side guys that don't like the drive to gold panda, here's your chance. She's here till the end of the month.
    Oh man! Thanks for the update but sucks for me!

    She was close to me at Gold Panda. I saw her like 3 or 4 weeks ago and she was amazing! Agree she is like a human sex doll! She does like "controlling" the session, or at least IMO she has always been in control, but dang has she always given great service! If you don't mind sharing here or PM if she changed her donations.

    Cloud far from me, but might have to make the trek to see her again! Did she mention how long she'll be here till? When I saw her a few weeks ago she mentioned she would be here all this month too, so hope she stays. Agree she is a must try and want to repeat with my human sex doll!

  7. #18498

    Fendi at cloud

    Had a little time to kill, stopped in to see if Lola was available. The door opened and there stood fendi. I've seen her before at gold panda but didn't expect to see her out here in the east valley. Lola was busy, and the little brain took over. In the room we went, no ts available unfortunately. She started with a head to toe cat bath, followed by a from behind BBBJ and HJ combo. On the flip, it was bls and BBBJ, to daty to standing mush with a hat on. Cleaned up and off I went. Fendi isn't my type usually, but she is a living sex doll with ridiculous proportions and sometimes you have to scratch that itch and she did that for me today. So, all the east side guys that don't like the drive to gold panda, here's your chance. She's here till the end of the month.

  8. #18497
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumquatthekid  [View Original Post]
    Pretty funny. I don't think any business actually wants to be known as the "shadow" or copy of another place. The new big 6 label wasn't something the business claimed for itself, it was a consensus reached by the community of mongers. You are most definitely entitled to your own opinion, but I would say the community is greater than just you. Hmm, immediately below your post, there are 2 positive reviews of Strawberry by 2 senior members, not members who have one or two posts. From my understanding, if you didn't get your full time, Red 8 would refund the difference for the missing time.
    Take it how you want. Never said any of the shops claimed the title of big 6. That was something being thrown around while remembering better times. My point was it seems more and more that things are rushed. Gold panda is like that. So much so I've had crystal give me money back because she was told to only allow a 30 minute appointment because they were too busy. I get theyre busy, but if you're going to take my money, keep your end of the deal.

    As far as strawberry goes, they were slammed, so I know she's busy. But I was really hoping to get the experience I've read about many times. Oh well, like the others have said, it's a YMMV game and you can't always win.

  9. #18496
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Could you be anymore of a shill?

    A2

  10. #18495
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumquatthekid  [View Original Post]
    Pretty funny. I don't think any business actually wants to be known as the "shadow" or copy of another place. The new big 6 label wasn't something the business claimed for itself, it was a consensus reached by the community of mongers. You are most definitely entitled to your own opinion, but I would say the community is greater than just you. Hmm, immediately below your post, there are 2 positive reviews of Strawberry by 2 senior members, not members who have one or two posts. From my understanding, if you didn't get your full time, Red 8 would refund the difference for the missing time.
    He's not the only one, and we don't think it's funny. Shitting on what looks to be an honest review is a good way to discourage engagement on this board, and that hurts all of us.

  11. #18494
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvmall  [View Original Post]
    Been to red 8 a handful of times and always got rushed out the door. This time was no different. You'd think I'd learn but I wanted to see the infamous strawberry for myself. Good news, she's a looker. Bad news everything else. Arrived at my schedule time. Paid for 45 minutes. Waited 20 in the room, got a grand total of 15 minutes with her before I was rushed out the door. No connection, completely robotic. Damn shame because she looks like she could be fun. Had the same rushed experience with Maggie when sunny first opened. Seems this group is a turn and burn motive. I've been fortunate enough to be in Tucson a lot lately and I guess I'm spoiled by the girls at Melody. GPS and rush service seems to be the way of business in Phoenix anymore. All the talk of the "new" big 6 is a joke LOL. Far from it if you ask me.
    This review is a pretty good reminder of how YMMV this hobby can be. Getting rushed definitely sucks. Been there before and it's a shitty feeling.

    That being said, I've had some really good times with Strawberry, pretty similar to the other two reviewers below, so my experience with her was definitely different compared to you. But I've also been rushed by girls that other guys swear are amazing. Sometimes you meet a girl and you guys just click right away, other times the chemistry isn't there or maybe you just caught her on a bad day. Shit happens.

    At this point I usually just chalk those sessions up to YMMV and move on.

    That's kinda the gamble with this hobby IMO. You're going to have some duds mixed in, but every once in a while you find someone you really click with and have an awesome time. Those sessions make you forget about the shitty ones pretty quick LOL.

  12. #18493
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvmall  [View Original Post]
    Been to red 8 a handful of times and always got rushed out the door. This time was no different. You'd think I'd learn but I wanted to see the infamous strawberry for myself. Good news, she's a looker. Bad news everything else. Arrived at my schedule time. Paid for 45 minutes. Waited 20 in the room, got a grand total of 15 minutes with her before I was rushed out the door. No connection, completely robotic. Damn shame because she looks like she could be fun. Had the same rushed experience with Maggie when sunny first opened. Seems this group is a turn and burn motive. I've been fortunate enough to be in Tucson a lot lately and I guess I'm spoiled by the girls at Melody. GPS and rush service seems to be the way of business in Phoenix anymore. All the talk of the "new" big 6 is a joke LOL. Far from it if you ask me.
    Pretty funny. I don't think any business actually wants to be known as the "shadow" or copy of another place. The new big 6 label wasn't something the business claimed for itself, it was a consensus reached by the community of mongers. You are most definitely entitled to your own opinion, but I would say the community is greater than just you. Hmm, immediately below your post, there are 2 positive reviews of Strawberry by 2 senior members, not members who have one or two posts. From my understanding, if you didn't get your full time, Red 8 would refund the difference for the missing time.

  13. #18492

    Yet another Red 8 rush

    Been to red 8 a handful of times and always got rushed out the door. This time was no different. You'd think I'd learn but I wanted to see the infamous strawberry for myself. Good news, she's a looker. Bad news everything else. Arrived at my schedule time. Paid for 45 minutes. Waited 20 in the room, got a grand total of 15 minutes with her before I was rushed out the door. No connection, completely robotic. Damn shame because she looks like she could be fun. Had the same rushed experience with Maggie when sunny first opened. Seems this group is a turn and burn motive. I've been fortunate enough to be in Tucson a lot lately and I guess I'm spoiled by the girls at Melody. GPS and rush service seems to be the way of business in Phoenix anymore. All the talk of the "new" big 6 is a joke LOL. Far from it if you ask me.

  14. #18491

    🍓 Strawberry at Red 8

    I get a message that Strawberry is back! I get there and luckily reserved Strawberry.

    Red 8 is way out in the boonies for me, but to see the first AMP girl I ever saw was a must. I grt there and there she is wearing a cute top, with nice skirt and her toned stomach exposed. It was a pleasant surprise she recognized me. She was super giggly and we caught up while going back. Her English is much better than I remembered and we begin to get comfortable, her cleaning me up while chatting. As she finishes, skip the massage and straight to DFK. She seems to LOVE DFK and we were just making out. I then take her top off to reveal her gorgeous rack and innie nipped. She is so adorable with her light gasps. And I begin a nice DATY / DATO she gets into. I get the glove and start pounding mish while making out. Then some K9, and finished in her back.

    We take a breather and she gives me a nice massage with oil and more chatting, again pleasantly surprised her English is great. Then flips me and some nice BBBJ and HJ. Then she gets on top and just begins riding me and popped again!

    We cleaned up and left her tip. House- 7* and tip of 2*.

    Overall AMAZING experience and really great GFE!

  15. #18490

    Red 3 Strawberry

    I visited Red 8 today and, I asked for Strawberry, had to wait a few minutes for her to finish with other customer, in the meantime Maggie warmed me up with a massage which I really appreciated. Strawberry showed up and they suggested 4 hands, I declined because I didn't come prepared for it, so Maggie left and I continued with Strawberry, we were teasing and when we get about to cover the friend Maggie showed up, as I was on Strawberry she enhanced the experience with her hands over me, specially in the fun areas, first pop was quick, but the fun continued, after a few minutes they had me ready again and strawberry suggested to go on round 2, we did, at some point she said she was having an O and told me to keep the rhythm, my second pop didn't happened but she looked satisfied, Maggie then left, we got comfy in the sofa after a few minutes Maggie came back and joined us at that point it was mostly chilling the 3 of us in the sofa which was enjoyable.

    At the end Strawberry informed me about the my options for future visits.

    BBFS + $.

    Or Greek +$.

    Great service, they treat me like King, looking forwar for my next visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape