Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 4107
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4092
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Just got asked questions by undercover after leaving a MP. Told them I was late for an appointment and if they give me their card I'd call later. Was told they didn't have a card but ran my plate and might drop in to see me early next week. I hope it's a bluff because someone else might be home. Has anyone else heard of a crackdown. I'm not mongering in tewks until coast is clear.
    Local PD? State? Fed?

  2. #4091
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Just got asked questions by undercover after leaving a MP. Told them I was late for an appointment and if they give me their card I'd call later. Was told they didn't have a card but ran my plate and might drop in to see me early next week. I hope it's a bluff because someone else might be home. Has anyone else heard of a crackdown. I'm not mongering in tewks until coast is clear.
    There was a bust in Bow NH 3 days ago. What kind of Q's did they ask, and as there are many places in Twk, which general area were you in?

  3. #4090

    Tewksbury

    Just got asked questions by undercover after leaving a MP. Told them I was late for an appointment and if they give me their card I'd call later. Was told they didn't have a card but ran my plate and might drop in to see me early next week. I hope it's a bluff because someone else might be home. Has anyone else heard of a crackdown. I'm not mongering in tewks until coast is clear.

  4. #4089

    Tewks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongi7  [View Original Post]
    I've seen 2 new places in Tewks, with only a couple of reviews. Not enough for me to run over to either. I was hoping to hear more about these two. So if anyone else has been, I'd love to hear about the extras.

    Hand Spa.

    Summers Dream.

    Thanks.
    Summers Dream,

    Regarding the massage: if you like a strong massage, this is the place. There was practically no touching or teasing, and only L1, in a rather boring and rushway.

    I hope to try the other place next week.

  5. #4088
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Not to sound like a broken record, but does anyone know who is currently working at Rogers St # 8?
    Mia is there, not sure who else.

  6. #4087

    Rogers # 8 crew

    Not to sound like a broken record, but does anyone know who is currently working at Rogers St # 8?

  7. #4086

    Tewks

    I've seen 2 new places in Tewks, with only a couple of reviews. Not enough for me to run over to either. I was hoping to hear more about these two. So if anyone else has been, I'd love to hear about the extras.

    Hand Spa.

    Summers Dream.

    Thanks.

  8. #4085

    Level up

    Quote Originally Posted by Daremo13  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the Candy I had the pleasure of seeing once last year here in Worcester. Gods above and below, she was outstanding with this one technique she uses. She gets fully nude and on the table with you. No FS, but. The experience was still exquisite.
    Right around the corner from 107 hope the talent rises.

  9. #4084

    Candy... I want Candy...

    Quote Originally Posted by JackKerouac16  [View Original Post]
    LarryJay, you may have missed her by a couple of days. A friend told me that starting in September, area All Star Candy will be working at the shop. For those who haven't seen her, she is a lovely provider. I think she's probably in her early 30's. She is tiny, about 5'1 or 5'2 and has tiny feet. Her breasts are a large B or small C, very well proportioned. Her hair tends to go from black to brown to blonde to highlights, depending on her mood. She has a full sleeve tattoo on her arm. I find her ass to be perfect, not as flat as some.

    She gives a great massage, she is so tiny she lies on your back when you are face down and you barely feel her. CBJ is on the table with her.

    I don't know anything else about the new place, the ad is on craigslist.
    Sounds like the Candy I had the pleasure of seeing once last year here in Worcester. Gods above and below, she was outstanding with this one technique she uses. She gets fully nude and on the table with you. No FS, but. The experience was still exquisite.

  10. #4083

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by JackKerouac16  [View Original Post]
    LarryJay, you may have missed her by a couple of days. A friend told me that starting in September, area All Star Candy will be working at the shop. For those who haven't seen her, she is a lovely provider. I think she's probably in her early 30's. She is tiny, about 5'1 or 5'2 and has tiny feet. Her breasts are a large B or small C, very well proportioned. Her hair tends to go from black to brown to blonde to highlights, depending on her mood. She has a full sleeve tattoo on her arm. I find her ass to be perfect, not as flat as some.

    She gives a great massage, she is so tiny she lies on your back when you are face down and you barely feel her. CBJ is on the table with her.

    I don't know anything else about the new place, the ad is on craigslist.
    Sounds like the same Candy that works in Ipswich as well.

  11. #4082

    Market Street Lowell. Candy

    LarryJay, you may have missed her by a couple of days. A friend told me that starting in September, area All Star Candy will be working at the shop. For those who haven't seen her, she is a lovely provider. I think she's probably in her early 30's. She is tiny, about 5'1 or 5'2 and has tiny feet. Her breasts are a large B or small C, very well proportioned. Her hair tends to go from black to brown to blonde to highlights, depending on her mood. She has a full sleeve tattoo on her arm. I find her ass to be perfect, not as flat as some.

    She gives a great massage, she is so tiny she lies on your back when you are face down and you barely feel her. CBJ is on the table with her.

    I don't know anything else about the new place, the ad is on craigslist.

  12. #4081

    Market St

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lowel...i/363452053410

    Don't bother. Frumpy, Nothing special. Got the L1 job done with UTC.

    Won't repeat.

  13. #4080

    North Andover and Tewks

    Ok I've been see these old ladies for years.

    In North Andover and Lotus in Tewksbury. I may have gotten a pussy flash 1 x a yr or so ago. I like the massage and the L1 but has anyone gotten anything else??

  14. #4079

    Brazialin

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboMan25  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of town for a bit and have not seen any ads from Lisa and the team of Brazilians in Tewksbury on CL. Appreciate any help reconnecting with them. Thank you in advance and stay safe out there!
    They are here today.

  15. #4078

    I'm done with 465

    I called 465 and they said they weren't busy. I told them I could be there in twenty minutes. "Yes yes okay. Thank you honey see you soon. " I get there and the place is dark. Rang the bell several times (I could hear it ringing) and knocked as well but no answer. Called and it went straight to voicemail so I left. About ninety minutes later they text me asking if I had arrived yet. I tell them what happened and they replied that the doorbell must be broken. (I guess my knocking was broken too as well as their phone.) They asked if I could come back. I said I could but it would be later in the day. They said "Just call anytime honey we wait for you ".

    I wished I hadn't but a few hours later I called and went back. I was greeted by Judy. Pretty face with a thicker body and a mommy pouch. She was very nice but massage was terrible. She clearly had no idea how to give one and basically just pushed here and there and relied mostly on soft touch even though I had asked for strong. She would push a bit then soft touch then a little more pushing then soft touch etc. Occasionally asking "Okay honey?" No oil and she only massaged one of my legs and about half my back before going into full soft touch and tease then flipping me. HJ was okay. Clean up then foot massage and on my way about five minutes shy of the hour. I wouldn't repeat with her but I think I'm done with this place anyway. It's just not worth dealing with their communication issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape