Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 37340
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37190
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Those ads are old. According to report #30147 she's not in Michigan anymore. If you search older reports you'll find more information about her if you really need to know.

    Edit; I just realized the ad is current. I would search as far back as possible on this thread, way past page 8, archive reports perhaps ?

    HarlotHub https://share.google/TZ9eXa48Dj5gYwZwg

    Or search HarlotHub Rose for the ad
    I forgot to mention report #30147 is in the "Escorts Reports" thread.

  2. #37189

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves14  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen rose lately? I saw she has been posting in harlot hub. Any recent reviews feel free to PM.
    Those ads are old. According to report #30147 she's not in Michigan anymore. If you search older reports you'll find more information about her if you really need to know.

    Edit; I just realized the ad is current. I would search as far back as possible on this thread, way past page 8, archive reports perhaps ?

    HarlotHub https://share.google/TZ9eXa48Dj5gYwZwg

    Or search HarlotHub Rose for the ad

  3. #37188

    Re: Busty brunette in Westland

    Looks like the same woman who has bounced around downriver locations. Independent I believe. Ads always a cleavage shot, never a face or anything else. If I remember feedback from people who've seen her, that's about all you need to know.

  4. #37187

    Lmp?

    Been out for a bit, is there any LMP (Latina) or similar in the area?

    I don't necessarily need a "Spa" if there is an independent.

    I am aware of rotating Saigon (if that's still a thing) girls, don't know their line-up, if it's still rotating and such.

    Appreciate any info anyone is willing to share.

    Thank you.

  5. #37186

    Even if its free?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I never tried it and I never will. I won't even go to any of the escorts that post of sites. I'll always try my luck at an AMP. If the girl likes you eventually FS is on the table, sometimes it's even free if she really likes you.
    Really? By whom? This I love to hear. I call this bs. Just my opinion.

  6. #37185

    Busty brunette in Wstsland Anyone??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/linco...-/286545698103

    Age and location a plus for me, I have not contacted yet. Throwing it out there to see if I could find any intel. Google search of the phone number doesn't come up with anything notable.

  7. #37184

    Sunshine Spa. Helen or Wendy, which is best

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Helen at Sunshine? If so how is she?
    I've been seeing Nancy at Sunshine Spa, would love a change though. Which of the two would you recommend, Helen or Wendy?

  8. #37183

    I got your tool hanging.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #37182

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves14  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen rose lately? I saw she has been posting in harlot hub. Any recent reviews feel free to PM.
    Following up on this. Not familiar with Harlot Hub. Are those updated posts or just real old ones? I also see Kim with the big tits that was around years ago with an ad on there.

  10. #37181

    Berkley and Troy Accupuncture

    Tried the Berkley location. As previously reported zero hint of extras. Didn't have the sheet covering me and when the provider opened the door she refused to come in until it fully covered me. 0 hint of extras. Really solid massage knowledge and skills though.

  11. #37180
    Quote Originally Posted by BarCode327  [View Original Post]
    Will someone share a link for Jenn?
    There is a thread with her name on it that has her link. Just scroll down the User Blog.

  12. #37179

    I got your tool hanging

    [Deleted by Admin]I'll never shut the fuck up.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Oh yes you will if you want to continue to be involved with this forum.

    A2

  13. #37178

    Wendy at lotus

    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]


    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

    You should check your DM's

    A2

  14. #37177
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    I called the woman on the phone said Wendy is on vacation. Nancy and I believe Anna are the girls working she said.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to call before going when she returns. Hopefully she's coming back.

  15. #37176

    Stop being such a tool

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape