Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 217 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3244
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3244
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? She doesn't have an ad up and the last couple of times I tried to contact her she hasn't replied.
    Yeah, I txed her a few times no response!

  2. #3243

    Squirtle

    Has anyone seen her recently? She doesn't have an ad up and the last couple of times I tried to contact her she hasn't replied.

  3. #3242

    Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/865518173021

    Any one have any experience with this one?

  4. #3241

    Hidden gems

    Was wondering if anyone knows of any hidden gems in or around the surrounding city / towns of willimantic area? Would be greatly appreciated!

  5. #3240

    Jasmine

    Went to go see Jasmine today comms were great! I showed up, texted her and she said she was coming down to open door for me and I asked which door and was nothing but crickets. No response at all after that just ghosted. Don't know what happened but yea waste of time today.

  6. #3239

    Isabella D.

    Had a dream with Isabella. Coms were good but struggled with getting a ride to come see me. We pushed through thankfully and I was able to see those amazing Tits in person. She is a sweet girl and I think very pretty. She's also a pleaser, enthusiastically gave BBBJ to Cim and swallowed the evidence. After a brief reset she went back to work. I'd absolutely repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...p/150591975522.

  7. #3238

    Need some help here

    She has her own apartment where the outside door locks. So what if LEO is watching. You visit and leave. If a cop asks you anything, you shut the fuck up. So you're visiting a friend or helping a friend, or whatever. Is this really an issue?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frurplsre  [View Original Post]
    She definitely is on their radar, I've seen them parked and watching from the auto place down from her apartment so I cancelled. Good Luck.

  8. #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Ok thank you! If you don't mind me asking what time of day did you go and were they in marked or unmarked cars?
    I went early evening. It was marked. It sucks because I enjoy seeing Jaz. I grew up in NL so I know the area pretty well and the street she lives on is not that great, not to mention she lives between a busy laundromat and a food place on top of being on the main road. She hasn't been there too long so I'm sure the new traffic going in and out of her place at all hours hasn't gone unnoticed. I can't say if they'd be watching for her profession or suspected drug sales that definitely occur on that street so all I can say is be wary.

  9. #3236
    Quote Originally Posted by Frurplsre  [View Original Post]
    She definitely is on their radar, I've seen them parked and watching from the auto place down from her apartment so I cancelled. Good Luck.
    Ok thank you! If you don't mind me asking what time of day did you go and were they in marked or unmarked cars?

  10. #3235
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Post by me at the bottom of this page. Use the search feature.
    My bad I was asking more about the LEO problem which someone else answered.

  11. #3234

    Really?

    Post by me at the bottom of this page. Use the search feature.

    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jasmine recently? I was planning to potentially see her this week. Should I be concerned that she might be on (LE) radar?

  12. #3233

    Radar

    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jasmine recently? I was planning to potentially see her this week. Should I be concerned that she might be on (LE) radar?
    She definitely is on their radar, I've seen them parked and watching from the auto place down from her apartment so I cancelled. Good Luck.

  13. #3232
    Quote Originally Posted by PanicButtonPusher  [View Original Post]
    I noticed she finally updated her photos; however why faceless this time? She's not on the radar is she? (LE).
    Has anyone seen Jasmine recently? I was planning to potentially see her this week. Should I be concerned that she might be on (LE) radar?

  14. #3231

    Taylor

    Has anyone seen her can't find any info on her have been chatting with her and am would appreciate any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/187995096521

  15. #3230

    Taylor

    Has anyone seen her can't find any info on her have been chatting with her and am would appreciate any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/187995096521

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 217 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape