Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 3921 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 58808
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58643

    Sora at Meiji

    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Sora. She is a young and attractive Japanese woman from Tokyo. Estimated age early 20's. She said that she was 165 cm. Almost 5'5". Very fit athletic body. I asked Sora if she played sports. She said no but she certainly has the body of a sexy athlete in my opinion. B breasts, large-for-an-Asian-butt that was very impressive and very squeezable, long black hair worn up, completely shaved with a few tattoos. Quiet but pleasant and friendly. Okay English.

    We did the pre coital shower and the "washi washi". Then to the bed. Sora started with a long kissing session. She loves to DFK and intertwine tongues. She commenced a long BBBJ and, when erect, we switched to CG. From there to DATY and, yes, she did play J pop on her phone and the music was especially appreciated during DATY. Sora was very responsive to DATY and that made me feel good. Progressed to 69 but DATO not allowed. Too ticklish. Progressed to MISH and a powerful release on her belly button.

    We cuddled and spoke for a while. Sora said that this is her first visit to Florida and that she has already visited Disney World prior to beginning her current tour. She had a Disney souvenir on the dresser. She said that she had previously visited Tokyo Disneyland. Sora has a quiet type of friendliness. Very sweet and easy to talk to and have fun with. We proceeded to the post coital shower, dressed and she walked me to the door. A final hug and I was on my way. I really enjoyed my visit with Sora and I highly recommend her.

  2. #58642

    M & why connie Cecilia and miko

    I heard from this forum Connie from aqua was back at m & why so it's been such a long time since I've seen her and I had to verify she was back. Let in by Miko pretty avg AMP girl around late 20's not great looking but not bad I asked for 4 hand with Cecilia right away. Didn t see Connie but asked for her several times and I don't think Miko understood but great session 30 mins 4 hand 200 +100.

    Cecelia is a hottie short blonde hair great tits and perfect little ass Miko not so much, flat ass and ok tits. I got to 69 right away with Miko as Cecilia started the BBBJ and squat cg then they switched and got Miko in standing doggy and Cecilia standing next to me making out and trying to get me to cum. Laid back down face up Miko started HJ while Cecilia put her pussy in my face again this time facing fwd not 69 until I blew in mikos mouth as she swallows the whole load making sure she got every drop. Cecilia is really cute and banging body and pleasant attitude. As we're cleaning up I asked Cecilia for Connie she goes out of the room and comes back with Connie following behind her get a big hug and kiss and she smiles says yes I remember you from aqua and says some stuff we did so I know she really did remember and I told her I would be back to see her next visit. I want Cecilia again too but Miko is eh not so hot. Fellow mongers I highly recommend Cecilia and Connie at this spa this month, so go enjoy.

  3. #58641

    Erica at Meiji

    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Erica. Erica previously toured Orlando earlier this year (mid April) as Rinami.

    Erica / Rinami is a young and cute Japanese woman from Nagoya. Estimated age late 20's and she said she was 150 cm -- just under 5'0" -- but she seems taller than that. Fit and trim body with natural C breasts. Smooth and flawless skin, long black hair worn up, completely shaved with a few tasteful tattoos. She also has a pierced navel. Very friendly with good English.

    She took the lead with a preview BBBJ in during the pre coital shower and the DATO buffet was open. Very sexually skilled all around.

    Rinami was very popular during her April tour and I also favorably reviewed her at that time. She has made some JAV films: CESD-909 "Love Triangle Girls Bar" as Girl #3 and CESD-919, also featuring three girls and Rinami is the one with black hair.

    I liked and recommended Rinami in April and I like and recommend Erica in September. A rose by any other name. Meiji on.

  4. #58640
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyduck93  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on where to find big knockers? Thanks in advance.
    If you don't mind driving for the best, try Royal Spa in Bradenton, FL. Soda is back. Those things are huge, don't sag, all natural, and she really knows how to please.

  5. #58639

    Meiji new girls

    Finally after a bit of a lull, there are two new Japanese girls with Meiji. Listed at the hotel near universal. Meiji man number one is doing some reconnaissance today for the team. I image searched the pics, and they are likely all fake, unlike Amo's pics (she is still here, BTW). Also, age and descriptions are all a jumble of contradictions, so. We'll have to wait to hear from Dick Jackman.

  6. #58638

    Lulu at MJ Massage

    Stopped in during the evening and met Lulu. She had long straight hair dyed yellow and spoke excellent English, so conversation was easy. She was fully shaved and had a relaxed attitude. She started with an oil massage, working from my shoulders down through my back and legs. After the flip she moved into teasing, HJ and plenty of DFK before BBBJ. Her DT was easily the highlight and she handled it really well. Finished with covered CFS and changed positions a couple of times. Quick cleanup afterward and I was out. Solid session with good chemistry.

  7. #58637

    Duo at 5 Star

    Had an amazing duo with the legend Tiffany and new girl Amy. Amy is a spinner with an athletic build, natural bs with eraser nipples, and she has a nice booty for her frame. Amy was a little timid during the session but Tiffany will have her trained in no time. Pretty standard double at an AMP but what I thought was interesting was that Tiffany was teaching Amy the "Tiffany Position". I read about the position all the time, but I never thought I'd hear it from the innovator herself. This proves she reads this forum. Tiffany will be here for the rest of September.

  8. #58636

    Mina Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveOrlando  [View Original Post]
    New Spot on Semeron between Aloma and University next to Steak and Shake. Anyone tried it out?
    Twice. I only dream of L1 but seems like that may be only it. Massage was good from both ladies. There is a review I saw a few pages back mislabeled as "Lina" spa.

  9. #58635

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    It's been 6 months or so but I was in there twice. Both girls were younger meaning under 35. Both gave L1. One of them said she'd get naked for an additional $ which I declined. Left happy both times. Recent seminole busts may have them spooked.
    I have has similar L1 experiences but not recent. One was younger and overweight but was energetic and fun. The middle aged lady was too GPS and had no massage pressure. MMS I don't know what she does though. The oil there smells terrible.

  10. #58634

    ISO Big hooters

    Hey fellas, I know most of the shops have changed their lineups since it's the start of a new month. Any suggestions on where to find big knockers? Thanks in advance.

  11. #58633

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred5568  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the old Anna spa It's in the old Albertsons plaza I went the other day and was fully draped. No extras same lady as before just a different spa name. Does she warm up to you or has anyone else had the same thing fully draped. I was hoping for at least a L1 finish but got nothing not even a hint.
    It's been 6 months or so but I was in there twice. Both girls were younger meaning under 35. Both gave L1. One of them said she'd get naked for an additional $ which I declined. Left happy both times. Recent seminole busts may have them spooked.

  12. #58632
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    I've never had much luck predicting a slow time of day, I've seen three guys get out of the car at the same time when they flick the light on in the morning 🤣.

    About the only time I don't go is late at night because they are going to be tired.
    I've been stuck sitting behind that black folding "changing wall" near the closet and the shower. Sitting on a little stool waiting my turn for play time. I should've left, but I was committed by that point. LOL.

  13. #58631

    Anna spa sanford

    Anyone been to the old Anna spa It's in the old Albertsons plaza I went the other day and was fully draped. No extras same lady as before just a different spa name. Does she warm up to you or has anyone else had the same thing fully draped. I was hoping for at least a L1 finish but got nothing not even a hint.

  14. #58630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    10/10

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetNinja13  [View Original Post]
    So. About 7 months ago was the last time Cecilia was here, and I saw her maybe 4 times that month.

    I've been waiting for her to come back.

    If you saw my review of Tiffany this past month, youll notice I said she was my SECOND favortie, after Cecilia LOL.

    Theres just something about the chemistry I have with Cecilia.

    For those who don't know her, let me explain:

    She's one of those rare women that is cute as a button, while also being INSANELY seXXXy!

    She's also genuinely fun, funny and playful. She has a great sense of humor and truly, truly makes you feel like a King.

    Her personality only adds to the experience.

    I was thrilled that she remembered me, but she "yelled at me" (not really) because I promised to leave a review the last time, because the service was exemplary, but I forgot. Shame on me.

    So, she remembered me, and she showed it by passionately kissing and groping me all over.

    She went to get the shoer ready, and came back naked, wearing little black fuzzy cat ears on her head.

    I was in love! It was so goddamn sexy!

    Shower was HER typical routine for me (better than any other provider).

    I LOVE being on all 4's, getting serviced from behind, both TUMA AND massaging / stroking the boys.

    It takes every ounce of self restrain to not blow my top right there.

    THEN she starts licking and slurping every inch of me, which was divine.

    She spent a little extra time on my ears, which makes me almost squeal LOL.

    We get back to the room, and she proceeds to give me one of the best BBBJ I've ever received.

    She finally swings her legs over, and lands with her beautiful honeypot right over my face.

    Well, what was I supposed to do?

    I went to town, licking and slurping with everything I had, and it was driving her crazy!

    We did this for like 10 minutes, becasue it was so perfect and heavenly.

    Like I said- she was revved up!

    She said she wanted to fuck, and asked if I had a preference, which I did it.

    She grabbed me, and said she wanted ME on top, so I could "fuck her really hard!. ".

    Which, I gladly did!.

    It was amazing. It honest to god feels like a lust filled GFE that truly wants to fuvk like an animal!

    I gave it to her as hard as I could, and we both came together at the same time.

    Wow!.

    She cleaned me up, then gave me a massage for the remaining 15 minutes or so.

    And I'll say this- the quality of the massage was hands down better than any other I've had.

    She could tell how much I was enjoying it.

    She even joked "You like the massage more than the sex. :

    LOL.

    I said "hello no! Theyre both equal. ".

    We both laughed and joked around for a little bit before I had to get going.

    If you'v seen her before, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

    If you haven't seen her, you need to. I can assure you that it will be one of the best experiences you'll have. Trust me.

    I will see her as many times as I can this month.

    Looks: 10/10.

    Service: 10/10.

    Personality: 10/10.

    I cannot think of a single thing I would ask her to do differently.

    She's literally my All time Favorite!.
    Thats a huge statement.

  15. #58629
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from Jenny / Candy that she started working at new location called spring spa corner of vineland and Kirkman. Have fun.

    YumYum1.
    There are 3 spas that fit the description. Gold spa, 88 massage, and the no name spa next to soupa shop. Which is the better one. Gold is legit-ish, 88 is inconsistent, but the one next to soup is building up a decent team. Is she the little short skinny one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape