Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 2214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 33201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Tink

    Has anyone seen Tink recently or regularly? I'm looking for something new and young. Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to Dm as well. Thanks.

  2. #33140
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Cinnamon?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...885/8597868725

    Looks TGTBT something seems off?
    Link goes nowhere, but if you're talking about that tiny AA girl, she's real and fun.

  3. #33139

    Cincykyla

    Thanks for posting her pics. I saw the ripoff report and was wondering if it really was Kyla, as she dropped off the face of the earth years ago. I definitely recognize that body in your pics. Glad to see she is still fit, but saddened to see her ripoff status. She was great once and could rule this market today if she could just be straight with people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy4U  [View Original Post]
    Celeste / Cincykyla, check out rip off section.

  4. #33138

    Dent

    Is there anything around Dent? Or close.

  5. #33137
    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...830/5137801147

    It's been awhile since I have been able to get out and went to see Kimmi at her new place and wow it's decked out with all the crazy Bdsm things massage table, and lots of pegging and even a suspended swing! I came for some PSE and to try some pegging and damn she is super open and experienced in whatever your dirty mind can desire! We had a little bday celebration before the action began too! She also has all the sexy outfits for whatever roleplay you may desire too! We discussed a few kinky things on my bucket list and she guaranteed to help me get those bucket list kink off the list! Nice clean private location! So I highly recommend if you want to explore some Kinky things or just some hot PSE action with a sexy MILF! Stay safe Gents and enjoy.
    Good time but she has really packed on the pounds.

  6. #33136

    Cinnamon

    Has anyone seen Cinnamon?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...885/8597868725

    Looks TGTBT something seems off?

  7. #33135

    Cincykyla

    Celeste / Cincykyla, check out rip off section.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1 (2).jpg‎   123_1 (1).jpg‎   123_1.jpg‎  

  8. #33134

    New Delhi, India

    I know its not the right place to post, I recently spent almost 2 months in Delhi, India and it was nothing I expected or experienced before.

    The mongring scene has changed dramatically since my last visit and yiu can find gems for like 70 bucks, and I mean they are hot and plaese you.

    I just wanted to leave this note incase anyone traveling to New Delhi, hit me on DM and I can guide yiu to right and tested places and not getting scammed.

  9. #33133

    Mistress Kimmi Kandy

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...830/5137801147

    It's been awhile since I have been able to get out and went to see Kimmi at her new place and wow it's decked out with all the crazy Bdsm things massage table, and lots of pegging and even a suspended swing! I came for some PSE and to try some pegging and damn she is super open and experienced in whatever your dirty mind can desire! We had a little bday celebration before the action began too! She also has all the sexy outfits for whatever roleplay you may desire too! We discussed a few kinky things on my bucket list and she guaranteed to help me get those bucket list kink off the list! Nice clean private location! So I highly recommend if you want to explore some Kinky things or just some hot PSE action with a sexy MILF! Stay safe Gents and enjoy.

  10. #33132

    Negative report, Purcell Ave incall, don't do it

    https://callescort.org/270-400-0607

    Started comms, scheduled a qv for 5:30 am before my gym. First red flag is Addy was on Purcell. Get there and there are people in the park across and sure enough it looks like a trap house but she comes out and is pretty tiny, tiny a cups and tiny ass and while not bad looking those pics in add are heavily filtered. Started the deed and the BJ was rushed and lame, and then tried multiple times to penetrate but couldn't get in pussy was dry as fuck. Ended the session and left. Wanted 150, had put 80 down which I lost but whatever. I DO NOT RECOMMEND. Pretty much a streetwalker posting ads, I was desperate and should have trusted my instincts and bounced initially like. I was going to do.

  11. #33131

    Fait Mandi

    Pulled the trigger on this one since I've been super curious about her and haven't seen any info.

    She's in her mid 40's so that tracks, body is what you see in the pics, face is average and what you'd expect from a middle aged hard life, definitely been with worse.

    I had to vid verify but was in her appt. In groesbeck 30 min later. 2 $$ on the table and GFE unlocked; she became pretty passionate with her dfk.

    Bbj pretty decent, cfs and she just wanted to do missionary but got into it had no issue busting in the bag.

    Would repeat in a pinch, especially with the current talent pool.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214067690#.

  12. #33130

    Andi Ghosted

    Set an appointment with Andi. Have been communicating with her the previous days to make sure still on track with the meet up. Day of the appointment, total ghost. No response nothing. Too bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    So the review, reached out to Andi. Got a quote for 120 for head. I'm done. LOL. F out of here.

  13. #33129

    Congrats!

    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Been on this site for ages and finally making my 100th post. At a minimum, I wanted to at least make it a shorty review!

    Recenty, I was seeing a regular provider and she happened to bring up Andi, a readhead in NKY. From what I understand, they did duo sessions together. She offered to arrange something for the three of us, but I wasn't particularly interested. I did, however, want to check out the redhead and remembered her posts from a couple of years ago. That was Andi.

    Long story short, a good visit with Andi. I think most of you would be happy. I only saw her for the BNG and wasn't disappointed. I would say that I didn't love the location, but it was fairly safe and quiet. No obvious smoke smell, but it does show up in her voice, but I'm not too picky that way.

    A current ad with an accurate phone number can be found here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/covington/female-escorts/andi/117407676924

    Happy hunting, fellows!

    East.
    On your 100th post and a very good review as well. Q: Is she offering a BBBJ? Sometimes they say it's offered but then mysteriously it's not on the table after all.

    Luv.

  14. #33128
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Katie recently? She's been my reliable go-to for years now and hasn't posted since 8/5 or so.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213728588
    I see Katie on a non-regular basis. We were texting last weekend. Had a time set for a meet. Had a confirmation. Then, at the time of the meet said she had an unexpected visitor. I assume a regular got to her before me, since I am not a regular. Did not get to see her this time.

    Same location, as always.

  15. #33127

    Old post

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    Thank you but that is a post from 8/4 as well. I'm a little concerned about her. She's one of my favorites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape