Thread: American Politics During the Second Trump Presidency
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 27
-
09-04-26 12:45 #27Senior Member

Posts: 742Agreed
Anytime someone uses the phrase "spewing hatred", I stop listening or reading. I know exactly what's coming after that and have heard it all about 100 times over. Lazy, boring.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
Orange Man did mess up the Craigslist game though, they are right to be mad at him for that.
-
09-02-26 13:12 #26Senior Member

Posts: 325To the Octogon
I'm not A2 of course, but experience tells me he's going to tell you guys to take it over there.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
I do think "Will things get better for AMPs if / when we get regime change?" is a valid question to ask, I just think the answer is "not really". My politics are probably further left than most folks in here, but I'm not going to look anyone in the face and say the hobby will be safer or easier if I get my way politically. It's not like things are free and easy in California. Safer for the girls? Maybe, but even that is debatable. Safer for us? Probably not. Both sides have a lot to gain by perp walking mongers on whatever passes for the evening news in 2026. That's just America, unfortunately. We are waaaaaay too uptight about sex.
-
09-01-26 20:39 #25Senior Member

Posts: 457Shame
LOL, another victim who fell for the delusional lie. A2 do we really have to listen to this shit?
Originally Posted by GoodMan99
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 19:34 #24Senior Member

Posts: 70AMPs will be safe again
After the election and the moron on Pennsylvania Ave. Is removed by Art. 25, or removed by impeachment or drops dead from exhaustion from spewing hate against immigrants; then our country will be too busy healing from the catastrophe of this administration. .
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 20:18 #23Senior Member

Posts: 216%75 of those arrested by ICE had NO criminal record. It's about race as in anyone but white people. But I'm sure ticktok and Fox News told you different LOL.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 06:06 #22Senior Member

Posts: 234ICE has just been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Once you start to zip tie and drag American children out of their homes it's time to rethink your methods in my opinion.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 18:01 #21Senior Member

Posts: 421You mean Asians arrested by ICE in NC or in general?
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
There have been many instances of Asians being picked up by ICE, including a large number of South Koreans who were here legally and working at a car manufacturing plant in GA a month or two ago.
-
11-18-25 17:23 #20Senior Member

Posts: 320Ice is Federal, so they would not be interested in the state / local charges.
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
Local Police have tended to stay as far away as possible from Ice Agents to make it easier on the protesters.
So this might be a safer week as odd as it sounds.
-
11-18-25 14:20 #19Banned Member

Posts: 160ICE is operating in more than those two cities. They were seen in Johnston County today. Hispanics with criminal records are the primary focus. I haven't seen any news reports of Asians being arrested by ICE.
Originally Posted by GreyTire
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 13:02 #18Senior Member

Posts: 52Gateway
Visited gateway earlier. Business as usual. I never catch the name but someone new. Massage was good and she worked out a lot of knots.
Got a standard plus prostate glove for $1. She was actually good at it a first for me.
I would avoid AMPs rest of the week. ICE is roaming around raleigh and charlotte.
-
10-23-25 10:51 #17Senior Member

Posts: 293The Rule Of Law
ICE enforces immigration law. They are targeting those that broke the law and are here illegally. It is based on the rule of law, not race.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 12:46 #16Senior Member

Posts: 551Are Asians even in the crosshairs? This Reich is purely a brown people "cleanse" (for now) I had thought.
Originally Posted by EastsideJack
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 20:10 #15Senior Member

Posts: 118Ice
Every girl I've talked to say they have a work visa, or green card. I've met a few girls that said they eventually need to eventually marry or leave the country when their visa runs out. But they still seem to worry.
Originally Posted by GoofyGoober1
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 17:19 #14Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 21Agreed!!
ICE needs to stay out of our business. Leave the spas alone.
-
10-08-25 20:51 #13Senior Member

Posts: 156Massage Parlors
I've never been to one so I guess I need to make my move now. I don't think they're gone for good. These places are like cockroaches, they keep coming back. They may have to make changes or adjustments but I think they'll be around.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





