Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 296 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4387

    Emily at Eastern

    After reading MrBlueMan post I headed over to Eastern for a midweek dream.

    Door opens to a beautiful girl, she said her name was Emily. I was very intrigued by the "walks on wall" description of Angel (I heard Angel not Angie when I called for the lineup), but Emily looked like just my type. She was wearing a super cute little black top and dress and I could not wait to see what was underneath.

    In the room she showed off a great body, spinner fans have a great month ahead of them! She provided an energetic experience and the view from behind is fantastic.

    Feel free to send me a DM with any questions or details. I will definitely be visiting again before I take off at the end of the week!

  2. #4386

    English?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueMan  [View Original Post]
    Heard the same. Some blend in and some don't. These two definitely don't, both offer great service in my experience. Angel has the 6 pack and walks on the wall with high heels during the session. Emily has a more petite shorter build while Angel is taller. Both are in shape and look amazing. Can't go wrong with either. Better than the rotation last month.

    I think they were at Eastern together towards the beginning of the year. I had many visits during that time.
    By that description I would opt / hope for Angel. Do either understand English (better) ? My limited experience is they know the sex vocab, but if you talk about anything else, it gets lost.

  3. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    I heard it's Emily and Angie. I'm trying to remember if I've seen them, they seem to blend in after a while. Anyone else remember? Which one is a better DF kisser?
    Heard the same. Some blend in and some don't. These two definitely don't, both offer great service in my experience. Angel has the 6 pack and walks on the wall with high heels during the session. Emily has a more petite shorter build while Angel is taller. Both are in shape and look amazing. Can't go wrong with either. Better than the rotation last month.

    I think they were at Eastern together towards the beginning of the year. I had many visits during that time.

  4. #4384
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienhull  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on who the new crew will be at Eastern? I inquired in the forum about Angela's age and no one replied so it sounds like I'm saving my Mario coins for September.
    I heard it's Emily and Angie. I'm trying to remember if I've seen them, they seem to blend in after a while. Anyone else remember? Which one is a better DF kisser?

  5. #4383
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienhull  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on who the new crew will be at Eastern? I inquired in the forum about Angela's age and no one replied so it sounds like I'm saving my Mario coins for September.
    I reached out to Eastern and was told Emily and Angel will be there. Anyone have any recommendations while I am in the area this week?

  6. #4382

    New rotation?

    Does anyone have information on who the new crew will be at Eastern? I inquired in the forum about Angela's age and no one replied so it sounds like I'm saving my Mario coins for September.

  7. #4381

    I toftt.

    After calling around my usually choices and getting no answer or "she no here, you come in?" I decided to try a relatively newer place in PC called Red Rose Spa, next to a pawn shop and a vegan food joint. Google reviews were decent, so I went in.

    A completely disinterested and unattractive 25-35, darker Chinese, in street clothes, answered the door. Never smiled, led me into the first room, I asked for 30 minutes because I figured she would be "the one". $60 for 30 (thought we were still on $50?) Flashed her a hundy, she disappeared. I stripped, assumed the position. She came back in, asked light medium or hard, I said medium. I asked her name, she grunted "Selma". She never asked mine. Massage was meh, and her phone was constantly alerting in several different tones. She stopped many times to text, and answered a few calls too. Eventually, the phone joined us on the table. After what seemed like too long, it was time for the flip. She pointed and made a dice-shaking gesture, I said sure. She said how much, I said ,4, she said. 6, I said. 4, she shrugged. Slathered some oil and started the jackhammer. Took a call ON SPEAKER, talked about 3 minutes to another guy in Mandarin with the unmistakable noises of my flipper getting flappered in the background. I just laid there with my hands behind my head and soaked in the scene. Ends the phone call, she lets out a sigh and starts surfing the phone with her left hand and fwapping with the right. Finally, I'm just getting bored, so I go for some titty, otherwise this train ain't leaving the station. I work my hand under her shirt, under her OTHER shirt, reach over the armorlike bra cup to find a nipple and give it a couple squeezes. She never protested. Finally, I thought about ALL why'ALL'S MOTHERS, and that brought me to an ending that was more relief than triumph. She cleaned me up with a hot towel, I got dressed rather quickly, she asked about the. 4, I said you never brought me my change, that's your. 4, she said OK. I left.

    Looks, 2/10. Massage, 4/10. Finish, 2/10. Atmosphere, 2/10. My worst experience since. Hmmm. Since hitting an AMP on Long Island in 2012 and getting a massage and a suggestion I self-pleasure. Don't bother. EVERY other place I've done in SWFL is better.

  8. #4380

    Sea Island on Washington

    Place is kind of run down. The owner is mature and I found her pretty to me. Skinny. Ok massage. Very nice lady. Strictly massage, HE, and OTC if you want. Thats it. I found a pic of her online that I will try to add. She didn't try to upsell me and was grateful for the modest tip. Since all I want is what she provided, I will return. I used to go to Jade for similar service. Sea Island has no shower FYI so I have to go before I plan on outdoor exercising.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sun.jpg‎  

  9. #4379
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffButthead  [View Original Post]
    Dafuq does "position 8" even mean?
    Position 8 in baseball is a right fielder but how that applies to describing a massage provider isn't clear.

  10. #4378
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakula  [View Original Post]
    The Port Charlotte market is dominated by catchers with leggings on. Even the shop off Sand Hill. A few could play first base or outfield. 2 new sites definite are locked into position 8.

    Fwiw Drak.
    Dafuq does "position 8" even mean?

  11. #4377

    Second Baseman

    May want to read my post again. My softball position description was for a girl at Stone. Sasa.

  12. #4376

    Description

    My softball description was for a girl at Stone also. Sasa.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    This Softball description was for a girl at Stone, not Eastern.

  13. #4375

    Easily greater than 50%

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    This Softball description was for a girl at Stone, not Eastern.
    The Port Charlotte market is dominated by catchers with leggings on. Even the shop off Sand Hill. A few could play first base or outfield. 2 new sites definite are locked into position 8.

    Fwiw Drak.

  14. #4374

    Softball Catcher

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison72  [View Original Post]
    Driving back from Orlando, stopped in Sarasota for a break. Called Eastern, 45 minute wait for Angela so went to Stone instead. Greeted by Sasa, petite, not in any way a catcher for a softball team like someone mentioned a few posts back. More like a second baseman. Did the table shower, good rubdown in all the right places, no tuma. Back in the room Sasa got on her knees and gave a very good BBBJ. Up on the massage table, mish, doggie, cg and finish BBBJCIM. Would recommend Sasa. There until the end of the month.
    This Softball description was for a girl at Stone, not Eastern.

  15. #4373
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienhull  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind trying to estimate her age?. Tough to do I know.
    Thirty to thirty-nine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape