Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Cloud 6 Official Thread

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 94
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #64

    Peach Hailey

    Forgive me for posting this a couple weeks late but it lets me revisit the memory.

    I had been trying to see Peach at C6 for a few weeks, but a couple delays / out of commissions and I couldn't get it done. Finally on a Sunday evening I booked an hour with her. I had only read the reviews of her alter ego at BJ / Hailey and I could not wait to see her in person.

    I have had issues at C6 with wait times after making appointments, and I stressed that in the booking. I showed up on the agreed time and the wait was minimal. In came Peach and greeted me with very big smile and a kiss. We moved off to the room and dealt with the paperwork and she came back.

    She is known for a lot of things, but her body is sculpted, great chest, with beautiful nipples- and her tush- perfectly shaped as a Peach should be.

    I usually start a timer on my visits after the paperwork just to see what I am getting- and when Peach came back it was very sensuaous and off to the races. Wonderful DFK followed by her dropping down to BBBJ.

    The speed was slow, sensuous and almost calculated. Lots of naughty eye contact, BLS and licking all wrapped in some dirty talk. I thoroughly enjoyed watching as I did feeling her, it was truely a performance.

    I could have gone for a while but I had to return the favor by bending her over the table and after enjoying a splendid view, began to massage her with my tongue. DATY and deep DATO she seemed to enjoy. I like to dig my tonge in and then clap the cheeks around my tongue which got her to giggle.

    Moving on to covered fun, she was great with everything. She tried the around the world switching from ACG to CG which was a great attempt but became a little clumsy for me.

    I chose to sit back on the chair and watch her perform again which she was totally up for. During another session of BLS she told me she wanted to taste my juice and I happily abliged. No dodging, or pulling away or any sign of dislike- what a pro. After cleaning up she told me my juic eis good and proceeded to kiss me with her amazing tongue.

    AND THEN THE MASSAGE!

    Peach didn't seem to be in any rush- which can happen with some of these places, but she told me to get back on the table for massage and it was really good.

    She helped me dress, including my socks, and escorted me out with a nice kiss goodbye.

    I checked my timer. 59:50. Like fucking clockwork.

    Seriously impressive and she is now on my short list of must tries when she is in town. There is a transactional part of this hobby that we all agrre upon when getting things done, but with her I felt genuine hospitality and that is difficult to find.

  2. #63

    Enjoying your Labor Day Weekend? Want to enjoy it more? Let's make it longer and come on by!


    ℂ⑥ Current lineup 9/7/26

    💖 Gina
    Gina is stacked! She is 23 years old, 5'2, 100lbs with E Cups for you. She is stunningly beautiful with a seductive and charming presence, naturally endowed with a large E-cups and a perky peach. She is domineering, passionate, and offers excellent service with a generous touch.
    💖 Lucy
    Lucy is the perfect combination of the GND/GFE provider. She is 21 years old, 5'3, 110lbs, with D Cups. Sha has a delicate and elegant appearance with an innocent charm. She has a slender figure with good proportions. Her skin is fair. As a young girl who has just entered this industry, she is the definition of a GFE provider.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708734
    💖 Summer
    Sexy Summer is also here. She is 22 years old, 5'1, 112lbs also with D Cups. Summer is a lovely and sweet girl, young and energetic, petite and graceful, with a true hourglass figure. She has a sweet smile and a pleasant voice, is a but submissive and ready for you to lead. She is also an excellent GFE provider.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710421
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708993

    ⭕ As always, lineups are subject to change at the last minute but I will try to update here as it happens.

    RULES
    • All regular forum rules apply here please refer to them here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cus...eid=ForumRules
    • No mention of tips or gratuity. This is strictly between you and the provider in person. You will be reported or banned for violating this.
    • This is a safe zone. Feel free to post your reviews and experiences here without fear of being banned, but be careful in the main forums. If A2 feels that you are advertising or embellishing in the main forum, you will most likely be banned.
    • Have fun!

    We urge you to leave your reviews here. This thread is to keep things transparent but it is up to you guys to help with that. Our girls love to read them as well. Happy Therapist means happy customer. No mention of tips or gratuity.

    House Fees
    🤑 30 minute massage $50
    🤑 45 minute massage $55
    🤑 60 minute massage $60
    Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only

    ℂ⑥
    📍 Seattle
    📞 206-391-7988


  3. #62

    Enjoying your Labor Day Weekend? Want to enjoy it more? Then come on by!


    ℂ⑥ Current lineup 9/6/26

    💖 Gina
    Gina is stacked! She is 23 years old, 5'2, 100lbs with E Cups for you. She is very inviting and is all about making you enjoy yourself. And yes, it is the Gina from Brisa earlier.
    💖 Lucy
    Lucy is the perfect combination of the GND/GFE provider. She is 21 years old, 5'3, 110lbs, with D Cups. Being with her will make you relive your college years for sure!
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708734
    💖 Summer
    Sexy Summer is also here. She is 22 years old, 5'1, 112lbs also with D Cups. She likes to play games and make the session as exciting as possible.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710421
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708993

    ⭕ As always, lineups are subject to change at the last minute but I will try to update here as it happens.

    RULES
    • All regular forum rules apply here please refer to them here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cus...eid=ForumRules.
    • No mention of tips or gratuity. This is strictly between you and the provider in person. You will be reported or banned for violating this.
    • This is a safe zone. Feel free to post your reviews and experiences here without fear of being banned, but be careful in the main forums. If A2 feels that you are advertising or embellishing in the main forum, you will most likely be banned.
    • Have fun!

    We urge you to leave your reviews here. This thread is to keep things transparent but it is up to you guys to help with that. Our girls love to read them as well. Happy Therapist means happy customer. No mention of tips or gratuity.😚

    House Fees
    🤑 30 minute massage $50
    🤑 45 minute massage $55
    🤑 60 minute massage $60
    Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only

    ℂ⑥
    📍 Seattle
    📞 206-391-7988


  4. #61

    Cloud 6 - Gina

    I had my first visit to Cloud 6, and boy this forum lived up to the reports. I had texted the number and made an appointment, and was recommended Gina. Since I hadn't seen many reports, I agreed and showed up on time. The place is pretty big, clean, and it was quiet when I had arrived. In the room she told me to get ready. I put on some music on my phone and waited for my massage. When she came back, she gives me a sultry look, and drops her dress. She's got a spinner frame, but with some massive MM tits, and a tattoo across her lower stomach. She's got a very classically pretty Chinese face. I am amazed at the talent here, because soon after she came in, she was followed by both Summer, who has a beautiful round face, perky boobs, and friendly attitude, as well as Lucy who had come in; she had glorious black hair and a tall-ish curvy body.

    Anyway, Gina's massage was pretty average, but that was the only thing average about this session. Soon, she had me flipped over, and she goes for her BBBJ, which I will say was stellar; nose to stomach or nose to balls in 69, she has some of the best DT skills I've had. Though I'm small so you meatier guys will have a YMMV experience, but I'm sure she'd try nonetheless. Anyway, I had her lay down and I went to town DATY. I will say she is very responsive, claiming she came once during this time, and then later came during the deed. Speaking of, solid missionary, standing mish, standing doggy, and cowgirl, no complaints in any position. She seemed to really be enjoying herselfand can take a pounding. I asked her if I could finish in her mouth, and so I had her kneel while I sat on the table. She finished me off shortly, not taking her mouth off me until I stopped twitching. She cleaned me off and gave me some mouthwash, went to the bathroom, and came back to cuddle and talk. Her English is passable, but we did have a nice cute conversation in mandarin. She didn't go crazy with the boyfriend or husband talk, which I appreciated. Sometimes that breaks the fantasy if it's too much. Regardless, we passed Summer on the way out and I made a mental note that I'd come back to see her 100%.

    Overall, an excellent session, and I will be coming back to Cloud 6 to sample the rest of the menu.

  5. #60

    Summer. What an incredible girl

    Came in for the first time and decided to request Summer. I feel like I could not have made a better call. What an amazing girl. So very attentive and what a beauty. I never felt rushed at all and she made sure I had a good time. I absolutely love her ass and her CG game is on point. I cannot wait to come back and see her again.

  6. #59

    Sour grapes. And owning it.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you want to post something like this do it on the review thread.

    This is their thread, they get this thread by supporting the forum. Think of their threads like bulletin boards in their lobbies and don't shit on them.

    You can write whatever you want on the regular review threads and they can't even respond so you're not being censored you're just being told to shit in the commode not the floor.

    A2

  7. #58

    Gina was amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud6Admin  [View Original Post]
    Yes I did get confirmation that this is the Gina that was at Brisa.
    If so then Gina is a must see. Her head game was really A-tier.

  8. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandS1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    This will be a little longer since I did get a chance to redeem and they lived up to the word when I came by. No house fee for the time. I booked with Summer and ended up also seeing I believe her name is Lucy.
    We are so happy that it all worked out! We should be the ones thanking you. It doesn't matter how great the girls we bring in are, if no one knows about them. It is the honest reviews from all of you that help them make money, and if they are not making money, they will leave so if you want them to stay, honest reviews will help more than you can imagine!!

  9. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same (or different) Gina who was in Auburn last Dec?
    Yes I did get confirmation that this is the Gina that was at Brisa.

  10. #55

    Hello Patrons

    Hey guys,

    This will be a little longer since I did get a chance to redeem and they lived up to the word when I came by. No house fee for the time. I booked with Summer and ended up also seeing I believe her name is Lucy.

    Summer has a very soft spoken sweet voice pretty face, big cans I'd say they are C or D sorry I'm not good with sizes but they are big. She's a bit more of a thicker girl than the previous girls there but thick in a good way. She has it in the right spots. Very Good Head game she gets into it which was visually great. Service was great and I actually got a chance to get a massage which was also not too bad she did this thing with her elbow that really got a knot I've been having in my back out so thank you for that.

    Lucy- is a Slimmer, also very pretty face closest way I can explain it she has sharp features like Lucy Liu? Tattoo on her shoulder very visually appealing to look at and also great set of cans close to or just a little smaller than summer. Head game was also great, she is very pretty. CG was great a little hard to my preference but not to the point it wasn't enjoyable.

    Both treated me well and I left on a positive note. The third girl on the line up I did not get the chance to see I did get the full hour since it wasn't busy when I went but YMMV as most of you would know.

    I hope C6 continues to do these little events so another one of you get a chance to enjoy since the hobby does get spendy. Cheers.

  11. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha2000  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Summer from Federal Way and I think she was at Q at some point? Pretty face with nice cans?
    Not the same Summer. I texted the one from Q / JM and she says she's not working right now.

  12. #53
    I honestly have no idea whether Gina or Summer were the girls here or there. Hopefully mongers that know can chime in for you.

    As far as the rushed service, I have mentioned the recent reports to MMS and she will have a talk with them. We value all of your feedback positive and negative and hope to learn from it.

    Thank you very much.

  13. #52

    Same or Different Gina?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNot96  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see Anna again but mms said she's out for the next few days on break. Decided to go with Gina instead and overall had a good time. Shop wasn't busy and I had an uninterrupted session. Gina's a super slender gal, mm tits that could probably be redone, c section tattoo, small ass but enough meat to grab, long black hair, and accurate face to the photo.

    Highlights: Super bubbly personality, nonstop DFK, could take a pounding no problem in any position, allowed fiv, CIM to finish and I was drained.

    Lowlights: little teethy on the BBBJ for anyone on the bigger side. Session was about 45 minutes long which wasn't a deal breaker but something to note.

    Overall I left drained and happy. Asked to see the other girls after the session and Summer looked really good. IMO probably the best looking of the bunch so will need to come back and see her again.

    *this post is fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
    Is this the same (or different) Gina who was in Auburn last Dec?

  14. #51

    Lucy

    I didn't think I'd be posting a review but here we are.

    I got to the parlor early and asked for a appointment with Lucy. She's sweet, she got some skills on sucking and was pretty good on taking a pounding. Got to meet gina while pounding out Lucy and was offered a 4 hand to which I had to say no (been there tried that I prefer 1 on 1). And I met summer on the way out. I might consider going one time before leaving the state.

  15. #50

    Summer?

    Is this the same Summer from Federal Way and I think she was at Q at some point? Pretty face with nice cans?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape