Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 25687
-
09-01-26 11:58 #25582Senior Member

Posts: 292Dog in Cage
She keeps it locked up.
Originally Posted by DaytonD
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 11:52 #25581Senior Member

Posts: 45Does she still have the dog? It bit me last time I was at the trailer park.
Originally Posted by VolleyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 11:15 #25580Senior Member

Posts: 187Elaina?
Anyone know anything about this provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...x/996290003716
-
08-31-26 03:10 #25579Senior Member

Posts: 422Real
She's real. She and a friend share an ad and edit it back and forth.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 03:03 #25578Senior Member

Posts: 422The blonde
I've met the second one. Have not sampled but she's legit and looks about like the pics. She's friends with the girl I saw and I gave them a ride.
Originally Posted by HopaLongHarry
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 11:44 #25577Regular Member

Posts: 15Kali
I tried to schedule an appt with her. Had a time set up, texted to confirm before I head over and crickets. Might try again, you'll probably have better luck if you hit her up when you're already on your way.
Originally Posted by RTX3080
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 11:26 #25576Senior Member

Posts: 128Kali
Kali does duos with Victoria in Springfield. No CIM, so that's a no go for me.
Originally Posted by RTX3080
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 00:12 #25575Regular Member

Posts: 2Kali sweetz
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...e/876717013517
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/909319650255
Any info on these two? Nothing came up on a search, but they seem not bad looking.
-
08-24-26 20:00 #25574Senior Member

Posts: 292Jodi New location
Jodi is now in Kettering nice place and still the same great service.
-
08-24-26 13:02 #25573Senior Member

Posts: 128Same
She did the same thing to me.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-26 21:07 #25572Senior Member

Posts: 31Don't bother with lady in Drexel
Saw her last week at her place. She kept me waiting about 10 minutes in my car outside her house, with neighbors watching on next door porch. She said that she was delayed since she had some type of an on-line date with someone. She was dressed in lingerie. Reluctantly took off top when I asked, to reveal virtually no breasts. Her bottoms were open, but she didn't take them off. Said that she had a scar which apparently wouldn't have been flattering. Our date was on couch. I went down for DATY but didn't pursue when smelled an odor. Her donation would be reasonable if her service was decent, but service was such that I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by MrDude49
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-26 18:02 #25571Senior Member

Posts: 121Naturally tmmv
She was fine, nice curves, but didn't click for me. Not a repeat.
Originally Posted by HornyLeo
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-26 15:22 #25570Regular Member

Posts: 21Ripped me off about a year ago. Pos.
Originally Posted by RandomJack
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-26 13:00 #25569Senior Member

Posts: 152Naturally
With all due respect, it's very hard to smell her breath (which is wonderful) when you're getting smothered by them big round beautiful and fucking mouthful titties. She's a beautiful girl. I have had some fun times with her and never had any issue about what I wanted and neither the foul smell. I am very sensitive to the odors. Anyway I have no issues seeing her over and over again especially now that she has such a wonderful place to host.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-26 08:16 #25568Senior Member

Posts: 123Naturally Uninhibited
I met her about 2 years ago from a dating site, when she was still a utr and before she posted on skip. Outcall only so I picked her up and got a motel room. Short, blonde hair, pretty face, big smile, big boobs, big ass. Doggie was great. In mish, she complained that I was hurting her kitty, but I wasnt even pounding her that hard yet. Haha. She may have been rushing me a bit, and bad breath may have been an issue because I never repeated. Oh that same afternoon, maybe 2 hours later, I saw her at the dayton casino and she said she is there to meet another guy. WTF. I thought she said her kitty hurts. LOL. YMMV. I may repeat one of these days.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/216668086625
Originally Posted by Chilljacker
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Chilljacker
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LotzOfTime
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




