The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 2505 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 37575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37395

    Blue Lotus

    Ask for Wendy.

    Thank me later.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    I'm working in the area and trying to find good places to go. I'm aware of Star Moon on Wixom Road, which seems to be L1 only. If somebody knows otherwise please PM me to let me know. I'm also aware of Novi Massage on Grand River but I don't see any reviews on that one for a long time. Does anybody know what's up with that one? RM says it's non-erotic. My head is kind of spinning with all the stores shut down in Oakland recently. Please PM with some helpful info as this are is all newer to me. I promise to tip your girls well! I prefer PMs. Thanks

  2. #37394
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbus  [View Original Post]
    I was there yesterday. Unrelated to any of these posts, I was in the area and gave it a shot. A very young looking asian girl checked me in while another young asian female met in the room. They were offering standard massage, light touch and 4 hands, so I was encouraged. I opted for 30 minutes to test it out. The young girl started light touch massage which was nice at first and then monotonous after 15 minutes. I suggested I flip over. She agreed. She made a hand gesture and got some oil. She then proceeded to do a focused massage that was very uninspiring. No UTC, a little OTC and time ran out before anything happened. I left disappointed and only tipped her a Hamilton for her meh work. If it turned out that they only offered legit service, I would have been ok. But this half-inspired attempt at extras meant they performed neither option well.
    I was there a few days ago too. Tried to get the young girl to do 1 hr. She said no and I asked her why and then she said no why. She said she could only do 4 hand with other lady. I left because of her bad attitude. Came back two days later, saw the young girl again and the other lady asked me if I wanted the young girl and I said no but still stayed 1 h with the other lady. I think the young girl is about 26-27 years old.

  3. #37393

    Novi / Wixom area

    I'm working in the area and trying to find good places to go. I'm aware of Star Moon on Wixom Road, which seems to be L1 only. If somebody knows otherwise please PM me to let me know. I'm also aware of Novi Massage on Grand River but I don't see any reviews on that one for a long time. Does anybody know what's up with that one? RM says it's non-erotic. My head is kind of spinning with all the stores shut down in Oakland recently. Please PM with some helpful info as this are is all newer to me. I promise to tip your girls well! I prefer PMs. Thanks

  4. #37392

    It's frustrating

    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    Even on the private message system I rarely get replies when inquiring about someone in a report.
    Hey Brother, almost everyone who inquired about my comments on CHM a while back received a download of what I knew at the time. I also shared this information with visiting brothers who inquired what is best down river and who requested PMs. So I sent them a PM telling them all about CHM and any other spa they had questions about, so long as they were a senior members with reviews that looked original. I do what I can to help. I hope others do the same.

  5. #37391

    Sterling Heights / Warren

    Sterling heights and Warren used to be bustling with AMPs until the purge. Now it's dry and I have to drive 30+ minutes to find a good place. I used to be able to find one within 10 minutes in any direction. Does anyone know any good AMPs in the Sterling Heights / Warren area?

  6. #37390

    Ocean Asian Novi

    What is the review of Amanda at Ocean Asian Novi?

  7. #37389

    Ones with owner or solo providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthroman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever find an AMP that allows quick visits? I'm talking nothing but a quick handjob or BJ. I don't mean the typical rushed massage and happy ending. Just looking for an understanding that someone is coming for a 5 or 10 minute handshake or blow. Some escorts are advertising cheap handjobs and I'm wondering if there is any equivalent is the Asian provider AMP world.
    A few come to mind but if you find the solo provider usually owner provider places they will accommodate. If they have other workers or boss there they want to keep you at least 20 minutes or so to make it look like you at least got a massage.

  8. #37388

    BnG

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthroman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever find an AMP that allows quick visits? I'm talking nothing but a quick handjob or BJ. I don't mean the typical rushed massage and happy ending. Just looking for an understanding that someone is coming for a 5 or 10 minute handshake or blow. Some escorts are advertising cheap handjobs and I'm wondering if there is any equivalent is the Asian provider AMP world.
    It's not an AMP and it's a bit of a drive but this is a quick BnG for 125.

    Elite Petite Nuru Massage Toe-Curling Tongue Treat HE.

    Massage or massage studio in Monroe https://share.google/AYuSijnreTf4IIhCc.

  9. #37387

    Quickie

    Anyone ever find an AMP that allows quick visits? I'm talking nothing but a quick handjob or BJ. I don't mean the typical rushed massage and happy ending. Just looking for an understanding that someone is coming for a 5 or 10 minute handshake or blow. Some escorts are advertising cheap handjobs and I'm wondering if there is any equivalent is the Asian provider AMP world.

  10. #37386

    I did post a review a while back.

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I love how when a place closes or a good provider goes away we immediately start chatter about them, but while they are here and while the good times are being had, no reviews. I get that we don't want to give too much detail here to bring unwanted attention, but the point of the forum is to share useful information when it’s useful is it not?
    I think I wrote a comment about that store at least twice in the last few months. I also rated her high, but I didn't give much detail then as I didn't give much detail now. A few people sent me a PM and I tried to help them.

    We chatted back-and-forth about the services provided and that’s how I found out she has a boyfriend. Maybe she didn’t decrease services for everybody, but I know there’s at least a handful of us that experienced the decrease in services over the last couple of months.

  11. #37385
    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    CHM on Vanborn was raided a few weeks ago along with their sister store on Wayne road in Holiday Plaza. If anyone has any intel on that, please share.

    Those girls were a lot of fun. I'd been going there for several years and the last 12-16 months was by far the most fun. If anyone has any intel on where the girls went please private message me. I'm wondering if any of them stayed local.
    The news video on report #727 and #728 in "News and Media Reports" shows Oakland County is investigating all spas on Rubmaps. I wonder if Wayne County is doing the same thing. The two spas you mentioned recently had reports on Rubmaps. Also, on "Massage Parlor Reports" report #37083 a Flock Camera is pointed right at CFBM on Wayne Rd.

  12. #37384
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I love how when a place closes or a good provider goes away we immediately start chatter about them, but while they are here and while the good times are being had, no reviews. I get that we don't want to give too much detail here to bring unwanted attention, but the point of the forum is to share useful information when its useful is it not?
    Even on the private message system I rarely get replies when inquiring about someone in a report.

  13. #37383

    Too little too late

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Great times at CHM. Coco was always my favorite. I never asked her or any of the other girls whether they had a significant other. Sort of kills the mood for me.

    Another guy told me Coco mentioned she has a boyfriend now, which might explain why she had significantly reined in her services over the last couple of months. Definitely wasnt offering what she used to. I heard where she ended up, but given the changes, I wouldnt expect the old Coco experience there either. On top of that, her new place is much more strict.

    Anyhow, I hope the CHM owner uses the downtime to remodel the place. It could definitely use it. Given what Ive heard, it might be a while before it reopens, but hoping for the best.
    I love how when a place closes or a good provider goes away we immediately start chatter about them, but while they are here and while the good times are being had, no reviews. I get that we don't want to give too much detail here to bring unwanted attention, but the point of the forum is to share useful information when its useful is it not?

  14. #37382
    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    CHM on Vanborn was raided a few weeks ago along with their sister store on Wayne road in Holiday Plaza. If anyone has any intel on that, please share...
    I used to hit the Wayne Rd location but it's been a few years (bad experience made me look elsewhere). Sounds like I missed some better times.

  15. #37381

    This sucks for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    CHM on Vanborn was raided a few weeks ago along with their sister store on Wayne road in Holiday Plaza. If anyone has any intel on that, please share.

    Those girls were a lot of fun. I'd been going there for several years and the last 12-16 months was by far the most fun. If anyone has any intel on where the girls went please private message me. I'm wondering if any of them stayed local.
    Great times at CHM. Coco was always my favorite. I never asked her or any of the other girls whether they had a significant other. Sort of kills the mood for me.

    Another guy told me Coco mentioned she has a boyfriend now, which might explain why she had significantly reined in her services over the last couple of months. Definitely wasn’t offering what she used to. I heard where she ended up, but given the changes, I wouldn’t expect the old Coco experience there either. On top of that, her new place is much more strict.

    Anyhow, I hope the CHM owner uses the downtime to remodel the place. It could definitely use it. Given what I’ve heard, it might be a while before it reopens, but hoping for the best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape